Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

limepiecutie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:14 pm
Hi, I'm Lime...I like roleplaying and I've been on gaia for almost a year. (I believe New Year's marks the spot 3nodding ) I'm no noob, but I'm not rich either...just your average Gaian. (A lot of my donation items are donated from friends. xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:21 pm
hi
randomly invited but happy!
i'm a total loser so I don't care what you call me
I've been on gaia for a few months i guess.
i'm 13 in 8th grade and i like archery, videogames, eating yummy food, horsebackriding and more stuff.
:3
the end.

[Bacon Goddess]

SirEvil

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:23 pm
«]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[»
I am SirEvil aka Josh, owner of the 20,000 Poll Guild and in a weird twist of fate, I randomly invited zphal to join my guild. In the ensuing conversation we have ended up joining each others guilds.

Perhaps in the future with this strange twist of fate, there might be some contests of some sort or another that happen for members of both guilds. wink

Do not steal my post style.
And don't even touch my ninja!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:44 pm
SirEvil
«]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[»
I am SirEvil aka Josh, owner of the 20,000 Poll Guild and in a weird twist of fate, I randomly invited zphal to join my guild. In the ensuing conversation we have ended up joining each others guilds.

Perhaps in the future with this strange twist of fate, there might be some contests of some sort or another that happen for members of both guilds. wink

Do not steal my post style.
And don't even touch my ninja!

Hoorah! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

[ADM]AccountManager10

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:12 pm
hi im new here  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:51 pm
I'm Jasmine. I have a billions nick names, my favorite being Yuki. I like manga, drawing, writing, reading, ..... eating, and sleeping.  

Invisible-chan

gamegirl7913

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:50 pm
hi my name is jess i'm 19, have brown hair and brown eyes, like to draw read, my favorite shows are house, heros, and lost, i enjoy water sports and my birthday is in the summer  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:02 pm
I'm Hannah. I'm 14. I'm female. I'm a frosh in highschool. I'm on the tennis team, I love to snowboard. I've been on since '04. Also, I'm currently in the avi arena.

A c e o f S p a d e s

Uzuma

Distinct Genius

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:40 am
well im not fairly new to gaia bu i still need work i love angels and deoms(the book and avi's) im 15 and well i hope that this forum will gobe super!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:43 am
Eh, another introduction for me...

I got into this guild a while ago, posted a couple of times, and them poofed away.

Now, I can get on here regularly... so I just thought I should get my face out there. O_o  

Lychosis

Tarot Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 am
Hello,

My name is Robert James MacFall 3rd
My age will be kept to myself
I am a Male
I am on many times a day
I stay on a long time
I live in Miramar Florida
I am new to this guild
Whats up!? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:31 am
Hello, names Rahien (or davis, take your pick), um well, Im a junior, run CC, and play alot of video games....mainly cause none of my friends live near by. Can't wait to see what this guild is all about. biggrin  

Rahien Sorei

Herns

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:26 pm
lo everyone.

I'm really glad to be here, and hope to make a lot of friends in here.
For more on me, check out my profile, myspace page, or subscribe to our newsletter. Also, for some mild ranting and stuff about my life (if I get time) check out my randomly titled and always written rather randomly journal.
You'll notice that I'm quite critical of most things, but most of the time this is because I like the subject at hand, be it Final Fantasy, video games, squirrels, or whatever.
I also like telling people that They're The Man Now, Dog!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:36 pm
I'm new here...I can't remember who invited me...I'll go check my mail again...

zphal_girl87

invited me!!!  

fires_star

deaths[]shadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:46 pm
somebody invited me here so here i am........hi  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games