Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 am
It certainly seems that way, jabbress. Jallil taught me how to make it with this new contraption. I know you had taught me with the previous one, jhal this one is a bit different. I would have thought that since he has such an attachment to that device, he would know the different ways to use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 am
This particular espresso machine must be too sophisticated for him to use it to it's fullest extent. *Shrugs finishes up her latte.*

You know TES there is an instruction manual if you are having difficulty. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 am
{{Since neither the spouse or I drink, we thought it would be strange to have alcohol at our wedding. So all we had was that drink mixture and water, which the spouse's family thought was strange, but my family seemed to get the picture. It was our wedding, not an excuse for everyone attending to get free drinks rolleyes }}

pft... *pours the smoothie into two glasses and hands one to Ryzan* Too sophisticated my hindquarters stressed I've just never used the coffee portion of the machine, but I don't imagine it's any more difficult than making a steamer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 am
(( Weddings should be tailored to what a couple wants. It's their wedding. When I got married, we did all sorts of things my spouses family probably disagreed with or wanted done differently. We just told everyone flat out it was OUR wedding…period.))

You know…if you can't handle it TES, it's fine. talk2hand

Who said anything about your hindquarters? *Looks at Ryzan.* I certainly didn't. rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:11 am
*sips his drink and giggles*
I mzilst certainly did not either... not within that last few minutes, at least~ wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 am
-walks into the bar and smiles- Good morning, everyone! I haven't seen enough of two of my favourite dark elves lately. ^_^ Good morning, Psy, how are you this lovely day?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 am
stressed *goes over to the espresso machine, makes a latte... though a little heavy on the milk, and plops it down in front of Psyzapp* I told you I could handle it stare

*sits down next to Ryzan and sips his own drink, glaring off to the side* stare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 am
Bwael kre'tan, fair Dame~ I suppose our schedules have been too conflicting for us to see mzilt of each other recently, jhal I am glad we have opportunity to see you now whee I hope you are doing well.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 am
*Grins at Dame* Good morning Dame. I'm doing well. I stayed up WAY too late last night so I may need to get some rest at some point during the day…that is if I have time. stare How are you?

*Winks at Ryzan* Yep…you sure showed me TES. wink *Takes a sip of her latte.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 am
*walks back in through the front door much more relaxed*
Sorry about my running out of her so fast earlier.
Good morning all 4laugh

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:28 am
((I'm actually at home sick stressed that's why I'm online. I think Dec gave me the stomach virus. sweatdrop It usually takes a day or two to actually make me sick so if I was exposed to it on Sunday... I LOVE YOU, DEC! xd That, or what my roomies made last night for dinner really didn't agree with me. sweatdrop stressed However, I seriously doubt that would make me break out into a heat flash and sweating...))

I'm doing alright, Psyzapp. -smiles at her- I did have a question about this weekend's Black Tie Event...

-looks kinda sheepish- Uh...um...would you mind terribly if I wore a tux?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 am
(( Awww…hope you feel better. At least you can visit with us! xd ))

@ Dame: Of course you can wear a Tux. That's black tie. wink

@ Ayami: Good Morning Ayami. *Grins at her.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

*yawns*
If you're wearing a tux, I really hope Karrie isn't going to show up wearing a dress... I think Kai is probably the only guy around here with the build for that *cough*

*fixes herself a hibiscus tea and sits at the bar taking a deep breath*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 am
*walks in and waves*

Good morning!

*walks to the bar and starts steaming milk*

anyone need anything??  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games