Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:48 pm
Amy waved to Sayo. "Night, Sayo!"

Amy's eyes widened at a girl's entrance and her extreme excitement. {{Just assuming she's talking to Amy, but if she isn't, I'll edit. lol.}}

"Uh... hi! Thank you for the compliment. I'm Amethyst, Amy for short, and I'm a bartender here."

She then turned back to Dame. "Well, it'd work out if I was the bartender. I wouldn't know what else to do with myself at the party since I'm not going with anyone."

She blushed slightly and focused on a random point on the wall behind Dame. "Besides, there are only two guys I'd want to go to the party with, and I doubt either of them is going to ask me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:50 pm
-whips out a can of silly string from behind the bar and sprays bandaidd up and down with it-

Stop cheering in here?! It's not a bloody cheer camp or a sports game!!!!

((sorry, computer went slow as molasses))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:52 pm
caught again. hehe. totally worth it, but do you have to use bad words, Dame? really?

*hugs Amy*

You have such beautiful hair! Really! What is a girl like you doing in a place like this? We should team up and like totally give it a makeover. I'm thinking pinks!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm
nice work dame! ok I am going to really try to get out of here! so glad i stayed for that. hello and good bye! I am Sayo glad i got to see that. I have had a bad day until now!

*waves at the cheerleader and laughs*  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:57 pm
I back from the polls.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:00 pm
Amy's eyes were as large as saucers at bandaidd's words. She knew the name because she heard Dame call her that earlier.

"Uh... uh, thanks? I'm glad you like my hair. I... I like the MW the way it is, actually. It's really nice and relaxing, and a grand opening is happening this weekend, anyway. I can't wait to see what it will look like after that. Maybe you should wait until then, as well, before you decide if you think this place needs a makeover."

She looked over at Dame. She wanted someone to talk to about this, but she didn't want to shove her current happenings on someone else... "Dame, do you know what two guys I'm talking about?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:05 pm
*waves to the other new girl*

ooh. she's pretty, too. Grand opening? SQUEENESS!I can't wait!! I have like truckloads of confetti and balloons and crepe paper. I can decorate cakes, too. What are we wearing?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm
That's kinda ironic, Banddy, since I was gonna use the f-word instead of British slang. rofl Now shoo if all you are gonna do is prank us with your goody-goody crap! -waves off bandaidd-

stressed No, no, banddy, we won't be needing your...decorating services. I'm pretty sure professionals were hired. And it's a black tie event, AND NO PRANKING! scream Psyzapp would HIT THE ROOF!!!

EDITED

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 pm
*sayo eyes get huge*

you really think its relaxing in here?? I come in here to get my thrills. Its the most wanted bar after all. twisted

*edit  
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm
eek Damey! Where did you get your potty mouth? You know I love you and everything but oh my. eek

Oopsie. I forgot to RN my fate! I wonder what it will be? This is kind of exciting!!!

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm
Xsa ussta ap'za.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 pm
Amy nodded to Sayo. "Yeah, I do. I mean, sure it can be exciting, and that's fun. But it's also relaxing in the afternoons, I think."

She sighed in frustration as Dame ignored her... again.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm
-smirks and looks almost smug- And we have Karrie to take care of any of our...baking needs... twisted

rofl Banddy, I've HAD a potty mouth!! -facepalms- stressed

Well you have fun with that, bandd.

-looks over at Amy- As per the rules posted on the front page, if any of these here -jerks thumb at banddy- "goody-goodies" come in to the MW cheering or "bettering" up the place, or any of that s**t, we have the option to prank them right afterwards. twisted As you have just seen. -laughs maliciously-

rolleyes -notices Amy's frustration- Geez, child, keep your pants on. I'll get with you in a moment to talk about your "problems".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm
Hi, Nei! You talk like Ryzan, hehe. *hug*

Hey, Amy? Do you know what suck up means? I have to suck up to katana or Icy. sounds kind of slobbery and eww, but they are nice. Still... sweatdrop

Silly Dame. Psyzapp doesn't need to spend money on pro decorators, she has MEEEEEEE!!!! I'm so excited! When is she going to get back? Where is she? Are you okay? Do you need a nap or something? You seem a little uh, tired.

bandaidd
Crew

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:21 pm
*snickers at the thought of bandaidd and confetti *

hello I am sayo!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games