Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:00 am
User Image

*Suddenly a woman had indeed appeared...but unfortunately not the one he was looking for. She stood tall, towering a few inches above him, she looked down on him and said mischieviously*

User Image

"You called for woman!! and here i am!! *she now pointed her sword beneath his chin and smiled crookedly* " What business does a golden rod like you have in my part of these woods?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 am
User Image

*As Ra-iem was about to tell her off, he held his tounge as he saw a male emerge from one of the trees behind the woman. Not only did he look more pissed to see Ra-iem on thier turf, but he towered about 2 feet taller than the woman's height* O.O

User Image

*He emerged from the trees in his human form, with his axe held firmly in his hands. Gritting his teeth he asked the stranger* "Is there a problem here sir?

Diyske

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 am
User Image
*The woman ran towards the male and clung to him dearly and then called him softly by name*
Arturus, the light god scares me!!! he is not like the creatures i see most every day!!!

User Image

*In his response to his frightened mate he growled lowly in his throat and eyed Ra-iem* I will ask you again Light God...what is your buisness here?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 am
User ImageNicholas looked at June for a while before thinking back at why he was in Castle Neteru himself. "Do you think that.. if the storm didn't come that night, would you still visit Neteru?" Everyone had their own reasons for being here. Some for greed, others for power, but the vast majority would be out of curiosity. Nicholas on the other hand, was here for knowledge and power. He very well understood that if he wanted to bury his failures, he needed to evolve.

"Your face shows your dissappointment. Are you not satisfied with my responses? Or there's something you want to hear me speak?" Nicholas liked June's curiosity, but he knows this too could bring her downfall.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 am
User Image

*Ra-iem thought to himself for a while. He wondered what reply he could give the quickly tempered male forest dweller, without angering him further and causing conflict.
So with no ideas in mind Ra-iem simply said to him*

I am only but passing through your turf to find a friend of mine who has gotten lost. I fear for her life being taken by this forest. *knowing the only way out of this forest without bringing harm to anyone, he would have to boost the male beast's ego infront of his mate so he would concent to following Ra-iem and help him look for the missing girl. So he began sarcastically praising the male beast for all his attributes*

Why...with your strong willed, witty brain, and your knowing of the forest ground, It would be quite easy looking for her, wouldnt it? And with you leading the way no other male creature in the forest would dare challenge, or attack you, when seeing how dominant you are and all~~ So what do you say friend

User Image

*Knowing very well, what Ra-iem was doing, but he had no other choice but to accept and follow through with the praise he had recieved. If he didnt his mate would probably have left him.
So with a nod of his head, he lowered his axe and took lead, along the trail with his mate and Ra-iem behind him*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 am
User Image

"Aven, my name is Aven." She said as she walked next to Yuu. Having someone to walk with was helping calm her down. Wandering the dark halls alone always made her feel uneasy, like someone was watching her.

"So what brings you to the castle if you don't mind me asking?". Hoping that wasn't rude of her. Something about this young girl seemed familiar..maybe she had seen her at a distance when she arrived. All Aven knew was the energy radiating from her, she had felt before.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Akane closed her eyes. She could feel how calm Aven was, when they were walking together. When that question came up, Akane replied "Oh, Im here already 6 years. My parents abandoned me, because of the powe-- ahem, because they were too poor to feed me up. I had to find this castle and soon live here. What about you? Have you came here with others?" Akane said to Aven opening her eyes.

She messed up a little bit on her saying. Right now she is a human, and not a Goddess, or a vampire.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

Aven scratched her head and replied, "Oh..um..no, I came here by myself..I ran away when I was younger, people didn't like the fact that I could..well..sense what they were feeling, I don't know how else to explain it. I thought maybe coming here, I could possibly get answers." Aven shook her head and smiled. "Oh, enough about that, you probably don't want to hear it." she said with a laugh.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
Akane laughed "Oh, I don't mind, but don't you think it's much personal for yourself?" Akane now knew what's been special about this girl. Her power. Akane and Solina were attracted to her power. Vampires, too, seek for power from people. When they suck the blood, the power of the person, would transfer to the vampire.

It's hard to explain, but I don't suck blood... Too bad, I won't stop then. I will have too much power to handle myself by sucking the blood of others.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

Aven thought for a moment, then replied, "Well, if I keep it to myself how am I to find any answers?" she smiled. "You are the only one here who knows." She chuckled slightly. It was nice to finally tell someone, to finally get it out in the open. She had kept it to herself, fearing that what happened long ago would happen here, and she would have to leave again.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 am
User Image
Akane giggled and said "Ain't Im the one?" But suddenly she stopped laughing.

I need answers myself...

"Don't worry, not only your life is hard. Restless spirits with hard life's are sometimes walking around here. So don't think you are the only one." Akane saw a moon, and watched it carefully. There must be something, that she transformed into Yuu right now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 am
User Image

Aven felt a smile creep across her face, and she couldnt help but laugh, "Yes, you are the only one."

Aven listened to Yuu, after hearing what she said, Aven felt better. She hesitated for a moment, then wrapped her arms around Yuu and hugged her. "Thank you."

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Akane's eyes widened as Aven hugged her. The warmth, but the scent too. Akane closed her eyes and said "The hug wasn't much necessary, but is this...warm, or are you sick?" Akane asked Aven looking at her.

She never felt warmth before like this one. Though, when Nicholas wrapped her arms, around her, she felt it. She will remember that moment forever. When he wrapped her arms around her himself, without any force.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

Aven blushed and let go of Yuu. "I'm sorry, that was a bit forward...Um..no, I'm not sick, at least I don't think I am. Never really noticed.." she rubbed her eyes, dust was bothering them she figured.

That energy, the girls body was radiating it. She began to wonder if Yuu was hiding something, but Aven wasn't one to poke into others business. Things would unfold eventually if she was.

Glancing out a window, she saw the moon, beautiful tonight.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
Akane sighed and came near to Aven to watch the moon with her. She closed her eyes and felt the wind. "You see, I might seem too familiar to you... But actually, Im just another person of all of them." She opened her eyes sighing once again. She was tired of transforming into Yuu. Nobody knows her, and she can't just tell to somebody she is Akane.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games