Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm
Daniel hurried into the Aqua Springs lobby, and only slowed down long enough to give Jessi a brief wave and a smile. Once in his office, Daniel settled all of his stuff in, and then quickly started up his computer. Once it had started up, and he had restarted his search programs, Daniel headed back out towards the lobby. There was one more thing that needed addressing before too much time could pass. He just hoped he could manage to keep himself from tripping over his own tongue for a change.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm
Jessi waved back to Daniel, but he was already gone by then. Haley spoke before she did.

"Huh. He was in a hurry. I hope everything's alright."

Jessi nodded but then shrugged. "I think it is. He didn't look upset or anything. Oh! I like that color of blue you're using on the poster. It's nice."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21 pm
Walking into the lobby, Daniel strides up the desk where Haley and Jessi are busily working away.

"Hey Haley. Uh, Jessi? Got a minute to talk?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 pm
Haley smiled at Daniel and stood up. "Don't worry! I can go hang these posters up that I've finished. See you guys later!"

She smiled at Daniel and then turned her smile to Jessi, adding a little 'knowing' hint to it before she skipped off.
Jessi chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully. Then, she turned to Daniel and smiled brightly. "Hey Daniel! What's up?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 pm
Daniel nodded towards Haley as she happily wandered off, and then fiddled with his fingertips and shuffled his feet as he tried to word his thoughts. He hoped that his mental fumbling would mean less verbal fumbling.

"Well, uh, I just wanted to kind of clear things up from the other night. Things have been a little busy of late, but I wanted you to know that I understand now."

Daniel looked down at the desk surface for a moment and swallowed softly. Focus.

"I did some thinking and reasoning. Several of the later emotions I was getting, I was very familiar with, and helped me to reason out what I was feeling earlier. I think, at least I'm pretty sure, that you knew. What it was that I was feeling. I just wanted to, ahem, apologize for being too forward. I had not meant to be so."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 am
{{I still feel like a Popsicle!! gonk }}

Jessi was really confused right now as to what Daniel was talking about. She didn't understand how what Daniel was saying right now connected to what they had talked about last night.

She was frowning in confusion and looked into Daniel's eyes, searching for understanding. "Daniel... I'm really sorry. I'm trying to understand here, connect this to last night, but I don't. I mean, if you're talking about how you you think people that are around you will end up getting hurt by you, you'll probably have to explain more. I'm sorry. But you can sit right down here in the chair Haley just left if you want to! Or, we can go to your office. I'm totally okay with that, too. I'll just call Haley back here if you want to do that. Whichever you want is fine with me."

She smiled sweetly and somewhat encouragingly at Daniel.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 am
Daniel shuffled his feet and slowly came around the desk, though he didn't sit. Annoyed that again he wasn't able to make himself easy to understand.

"No, not last night. I was referring to this weekend. Uh, at my place. I was worried that maybe I made you uncomfortable with my unfamiliarity with my emotions."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 am
Once Daniel said 'this weekend', Jessi immediately knew what he was talking about. Duh! How vapid could she be right now? She had just thought he was talking about last night.

Jessi blushed brightly and smiled bashfully as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Suddenly, the papers on her desk looked very interesting. She wasn't nervous or unsure of herself, though. Just very surprised and bashful.

"Oh! This weekend. No, no you didn't make me uncomfortable, not at all. I really enjoyed being at your place... every moment of it. I... especially liked the dancing. That was fun. You weren't being forward or weird at all."

Her cheeks were flaming red right now, she could feel it. Ah well!  

Jessi_Deramis

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 am
Jessi_Deramis
How vapid could she be right now?
{{Just right now? xd
Sorry... couldn't resist ninja }}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am
Daniel gave a relieved smile.

"Ah. Good. Okay. Just wanted to make sure everything was...good. So, ah, I'll just go, and, keep looking into stuff. For the trip. Uh. See ya."

Daniel waved and backed off a little before finally turning to go back to his office.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 am
{{lol! That was actually pretty good, Tes. wink I started out with just her being an NPC character and I thought it'd be funny if she was a little too perky and, like I said earlier, vapid, but when Daniel started interacting with her more, I was like... huh. Maybe I should make her a main character. I even asked on here if I should make a mule account for her. lol! Then, she developed a life of her own. A little vapid moment every now and then might be a little fun, though. wink }}

{{And yes, FS, Jessi is wearing pink! I'm sorry. She just looked so cute in it! XD lol! Well, technically she's wearing it today and they're still in yesterday. I'll be posting as Jessi again after this in present time. smile She'll be wearing the current outfit in that scene, for today... Wow. My OoC is going to be longer than my actual post! *facepalm*}}

Jessi looked back up at Daniel and her smile grew bigger when she saw that Daniel himself was smiling, too. "Yep, everything is good. Thank you for checking, though. And you know... I'm really happy that you came to me and felt comfortable enough to ask me these questions. I know it's hard for you normally to do that with others, so... thank you for being so open with me. That's really cool of you."

She smiled and waved to Daniel as he walked away. Her smile was even bigger than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 am
Today, Jessi was sitting in her chair twirling around slowly. She was trying to think what time of day would be best to go and drag Amy's butt out of her house. She still hadn't gotten ahold of her, yet, so today was when she was going to go and get her, bring her back to the world of the living.

Every once in awhile when she would spin and face her desk, she'd glance at the poster on her desk that she was working on for Kits' reception.

"Why can't it be here already?...."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 am
Daniel came hustling in the front of Aqua Springs, bundled up as if ready for an Arctic trek. He slid to a halt in front of the reception desk, a wide grin across his face. Pulling the large glasses from his face he leaned over the desk towards Jessi.

"I have an idea."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 am
{{Your avi looks so cute!!! LOL! XD}}

Jessi looked up quickly when someone came skidding to a halt in front of her desk. It was someone who was completely bundled up. She couldn't blame them since it was so cold outside.

When the person removed their glasses, though, Jessi's face took on a look of recognition and she grinned brightly.

"Daniel!! I think this is the most enthusiastic I've ever seen you. I like it! So whats your idea?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 am
*walks into Aqua Springs grumbling about Karrie not telling her he had a really early shift today. Seeing Jessi at the desk, she smiled* Hi Jessi.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games