Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:56 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KUMOGAKURExxxxxxGenin - D-rankxxxxxxC: 275/275 ll S: 225/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Shion received her headband from the receptionist, a feeling of disappointment welled up inside of her. Shion was anxious and ready to start her training, but she wouldn't be lying if she said she had wanted to meet with the Kage. Oh well, leaders are often busy people, so there was not much she could do. Shion accepted her headband, tied it loosely around her neck, and turned to leave. As she did so, her brief melancholy was interrupted by a stranger's voice calling out to someone she could only imagine would be her. The stranger pointed to his headband and offered her what were obviously words of encouragement. Normally, she'd have played along and just shrugged off the comment, but something odd happened when she met the stranger's gaze. A warm, almost bubbly, feeling welled up inside of her. As disappointed as she was, Shion found it almost impossible to be upset. All she could do was smile at the stranger and give him an affirming nod before rushing out of office towards the dojo.

[exit]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ▪▪ Titleless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:07 am
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked ChuuninHyuuga
Ryo: 07700AC:019650
Chakra : 500 / 500Stamina : 420 / 420

Making his way up the stairs of the tower he noted how much he disliked the symbolism of this whole thing. Though when he saw Shizuku his annoyance faded into nothingness instantly. Offering up the mission report that Ada and Selina had given him he spoke lightly,"Please ensure that they are compensated for their efforts." Giving the door a quick rap he waited a moment before pushing it open,"You wanted to see me sir?" Oddly enough he did not even have his trademark cigarette in his mouth. While he was concerned that Lord Thanatos would punish him for hiring those mercs and for sending the twins on a mission to investigate the wolves in conjunction with the mercs. He knew that there was no point in worrying about it now. It was done and what would be would be.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos waited, contemplating his desicion. Was this really the right choice for the village? Out of everyone that could be a candidate, was he the only one? Deep down he believed it to be true, and while it took some convincing to the elders. He had gotten them to agree with his point of view. it was better this way, a house divided cannot stand. Shiro entered his office and Thanatos was no longer at his desk. But sitting down on front of it on the rug. He motioned him to sit down in front of him. After he took his seat he would then continue."Shiro, We have only spoken a handful of times. I know much about you though, your work at the hospital, helping at the academy and support of the villages infrastructure. Those that have worked with you praise your name." Thanatos removed his kage hat from his head and placed it on his lap."I have pushed the motion forward to have you replace me as Raikage." He gave it a moment to sink in."This was supposed to be a perm situation but I've come to realize I'm not fit for this position. I'm a stranger to this new generation of shinobi, Unlike you." Thanatos continued to hold the hat on his lap."In truth, I had in mind another to replace me. But he is not ready, we need someone the village can rally behind during these tough times. His name is Soraru, he's young but I think he will grow to be a fine shinobi. I would like you to mentor him and groom him for the position as your replacement. I realize I am talking about the far future. He has years at least before he is ready. And it will be up to you to decide when that will be. In the end, you could just hold onto the power until you die." Thanatos smirked at the thought, Shiro didn't strike him as someone who would do that. But then again how well did he know this man? Thanatos raised the Raikage hat once he handed it over to him it would be done. But until that moment he was still Raikage."Few thing to mention before I hand this over. I've approved myself a little vacation of sorts. I'll still be available to you in the reserve core. If the village has a dire situation I will be there for you. Second I will assist you in any way I can, you merely have to ask. Third...since I can only say this now before I hand this over. If there ever comes a time where you lead kumo down a path of self destruction. I will attempt to adivse you back to the correct path. If you do bring Kumo back to the correct path... I will kill you."At this point Thanatos held the hat across towards Shiro waiting for him to accept.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 am
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked ChuuninHyuuga

The moment he realized where the man was, was the moment he realized something was off. Taking a seat he leaned back onto his right palm as he flicked a smoke alight. Offering Thanatos one he listened patiently. Right up until the time when he just got handed a freaking village. Taking a long drag he flopped onto his back as he continued to listen. Once the man had said his peace he continued to lie on his back for awhile. All of his friends, Kya, Tosa, Unki-chan. They all counted on him already for missions and direction. The younger gennin looked to him for training and wisdom already. Yet the taking of that hat meant that their relationship would change. He would no longer be allowed to be their friend, he would have to lead them and send them into battle. He would have to make the choices that could get them killed. Taking another drag of his smoke he attempted to exhale these sour thoughts in the process. Finally he managed to speak though,"I honestly did not do anything significant to earn their praise. I mean I obviously accept this if its the will of the village its just, difficult. For the first time in a long time I am in a position where I can take care of my friends my village and my allies. Yet this changes that significantly." Sitting up he rubbed the heel of his palm against his forehead while he continued," Soraru, I am familiar with the name though I have never met him directly. If you think hes got potential I will see it magnified and refined. If your hunch is right he will make a fine replacement. I dont want to be Raikage until I die, I dont want to be feared, I dont want our nation to be either. I just want them to be safe is all. And I definitely do not want white hair in my thirties thank you." Even in this time he was still able to make humor and find levity.

Though yet again as demanded by the moment it faded. Rising to his feet he motioned for Thanatos to join him as he headed over to the window,"I just want this war to be over. Too many young men and women have died for it. Our village has suffered and bled at their hands." Looking over his shoulder he nodded,"You as well. I saw your medical profile, to include your psychological evaluations. I know about your PTSD." Facing forward out the window he continued,"I dont want any of them to have to suffer through that. I want to get them the support they need. So of course I am fine with your leave. In fact I was actually going to ask you to do the same thing. I hear there are some really beautiful orchards in the land of flowers this time of year. Plus the women are gorgeous so I mean, win win right." Placing his hand upon Thans shoulder he smiled a bit,"Seriously though. Take some time to find yourself, beat the demons, and let the scars heal. When you do and when you feel ready, come back to us and we will have one hell of a feast."

Facing back towards the ground and the hat he smirked,"No way in hell am I wearing that hat. I wouldn't look good on me. But I will take the position. I officially accept the position, privilege, honor, and responsibility of Raikage." Walking over from the window to the desk he let out a sigh with a nod,"My plan, such as it is. Is to rebuild our infrastructure so that we are entirely self sufficent. Food, arms, money, ships, soldiers, shinobi. We produce and train em all. I do not like the idea of relying on the whims and politics of cowardly nobles and Daimyo who do not even know whats going on. My dream is to get Kumogakure standing strong on its own two feet. Its own army, its own fate. Independent and free." It was ambitious, courageous, and slightly crazy. But if it worked then the village would not have to rely on outside support ever again.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada's eyes remained on the ever-nearing horizon, but her focus was both nearer and further away at the same time. Chosokabe's comments and inquiries toward her specifically were troubling. 'Am I following the wrong path? Why did the Rio household send me here to become a shinobi? I could have just as easily honed my skills in private tutelage...' Her hands balled up into stressed fists as she entered the building. Somehow, she felt like there was a piece of her fate unfolding in such ways that she didn't have real control over. What she didn't understand was how or why. Ada approached the secretary, Shizuka, and bowed in greeting. "Hello again, ma'am." She stood upright again and stated her business very directly, "I've returned to report my success in the assignment that Chosokabe-san gave me. I have completed a substantial amount of training and believe I am ready to be deployed on other missions as needed." She momentarily bowed her head this time and fell silent to wait for a response.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 325 || 325】○【STAMINA: 115 || 115
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Tenshuyami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Raikage ❈ B Rank

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

It seemed Shiro understand the gravity of the situation,his heart felt lighter hearing the new Raikage agree to refine his replacement. He hoped he stuck to that promise. Thanatos chuckled at the white hair comment as he reached for his own white long hair. It had grown almost overnight for him during his sleep."White hair isn't all that bad, gets dirty easy though" he responded with a smirk. Thanatos stood with the new Kage and looked out the window, he could also envision the things he spoke of. No more war, no more blood, just peace for the village. When he brought up his medical records Thanatos took a soft breath. He listened to him speak about the land of flowers. He had never been, he wondered what it would be like. After he finished thanatos smiled in thanks. As the new Raikage finished with his entire plan. Thanatos could see the value in it, being self dependent and not relying ont he daimyo or anyone else would be a good trait for Kumo."A free kumo, would be nice...now if you excuse me Raikage-sama. I think I'm going to visit the Kumo memorials before leaving. I wish you...goodluck." He had many friends there, and his parents and brother.Upon exiting he saw a genin giving her report and he almost spoke to her as if he was still Kage. But he remmebered he wasn't. Shizuka listened to the girl give her report and logged it, she smiled sweetly as she looked up at her."Very good, You're making fast process. Chosokabe san is currently in the office if you'd like to speak with him." Thanatos approached the two and Shizuka had a worried expression on her face."Is it done?"she asked. Thanatos replied with a small nod, he then removed his headband and slowly placed it on the desk."Hold on to this for me ye?" He spoke softly and with a hint of sadness. Shizuka held the headband and nodded, Thanatos thanked her softly as he turned towards the new shinobi.He had remmebered reading her file a little back. Someone from the outside again, but as they have seen. Outsiders can sometimes be a good thing."Welcome to Kumogakure Miss Rio-Kyuri." He actually never officially talked to the girl while he was Kage so he felt bad about not welcoming her. But that was all as he began to make his exit.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Azeiel The Risen

Regalina Kaicho

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image
__Selina skipped along in order to follow Ada. She was far less concerned about the details of what Chopinthethird said about good being a subject term, and much more concerned about how silent Ada has been. Then again, maybe that's how she always has been? Selina didn't know her well enough to judge. When Ada greeted the secretary and told her of the success, the raikage came out.
However, the Raikage then said that Chosokabe was in the office, implying that he was the kage. What was up with that? Again, it was not something for her to think seriously about, so she didn't. As long as she turned in the mission that is all she cared about. However, Ada had her scroll, so she looked at the older girl and tugged at her shoulder sleeve. "Miss Ada? Do you still have my scroll?" She asked. Honestly with everything that went by, she didn't know.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 120 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 pm
A young pale woman with enormous blue eyes quietly walked into the room. She quietly stood in place awaiting to be addressed as her eyes moved from individual to individual. She appeared nervous at first until her mother and father burst into the room right behind her. "Oooooh honey so this is what the Raikage's office looks like!" Her mom said and her father chuckled noting the wonderful view that it held. "Oh Natsu dear you have something on your cheek." She said while her maternal instincts took over as she grabbed out a hankerchief and licked it before proceeding to hold her daughter's head while scrubbing her skin thoroughly. "Mom!" She whined out as her father held a bit of pity within his eyes for his daughter. Looking at all the individuals in the room her father spotted the Raikage and did something unexpected. He grabbed his daughter and shoved her in the direction of the Raikage. "Get em Natsu!" He shouted as she stumbled slightly before bumping into the Raikage's chest with her face. Quickly regaining her balance she backed up a few steps from the Raikage. "Gomen-Nasai!" She shot out of her mouth as she bowed respectfully before the Raikage. Her face was red as she was currently about to die of embarrassment from her mother and fathers antics.  

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked RaikageHyuuga

It brought Shiro a measure of peace that Thanato's not only agreed with, but supported his plan. While it was a good plan and a honest plan, it was also very dangerous. Though that latter part he would keep to himself. Brushing his hair back he lit a smoke alight with a snap of his fingers. Since Than had left the door open he figured he may as well help Ada and Selina while he was at it,"Miss Rio, Miss Rose. Come on in here." Assuming they did he would hop up onto the desk, his desk, and take a seat. Man that was going to take some getting used to.

"I am very pleased to hear about your training, truly. While your martial training is, assuredly, sufficient. I wonder about the rest of it. If both of you had to pick a civilian trade to go into, what would it be? It could be anything from cooking to blacksmithing. Police work to shipbuilding. Farming to mining. Whatever you can think of. Gods even becoming a priest at the temple. If you could pick one, what would it be?" Pushing himself off the desk he ashed his smoke with a flick of his finger and exhaled towards the windows.

Though before he could even really let thing settle in a young girl came into the office followed shortly there after by her father and mother. The former pushing her into him. Letting out a sigh he placed his hand on her shoulder with shake of his head,"Dont apologize for that. You ok kid?" The young girl was clearly either a youth of the village or an academy student. Though at this point he just wanted a beer and a lot of it.

Mattysandwich

The Wolf of Asgard

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:57 pm
When the Raikage placed a hand on her shoulder and told her not to apologize her heart skipped a bit. "Hai" She managed to blurt out in a sufficient manner. Her hands went to fiddle with the bow string that was strung across her back. The string in front of her body her hands were near her stomach playing with the string. Fidgeting with it as she didn't know what to do in this situation. "Raikage Sama, I would like to request my headband if that's okay." She managed to get out while her mother and father watched with ear to ear grins. Her father knew that it was time for them to go as this was Natsu's world now. "Bye honey! Come by any time for food!" He shouted before they dispersed the office.

Azeiel The Risen

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Ada nodded thankfully toward Shizuka but then laid eyes upon the man she was taught to be keeping the village intact lately. Although, it was a little odd to see him leaving his headband behind with the secretary. His remorseful tone made her think that he was taking his leave from the village for awhile. She was far too low on the chain of command to question the motive but she could at least smile and slightly bow her head to the man when he greeted her in passing. "Thank you." It was surprising that he even know who she was. As she raised her head again Selina spoke to her from behind. Ada quickly turned about, almost forgetting about the little beacon of boundless joy she was considering as a friend. "The scroll? You mean the one I gave to Chosokabe-san back at the academy for you?" Somehow, she was momentarily doubting that such things actually transpired, putting an illogical and unexpected stress of responsibility on her chest. However, she became certain that such events transpired and said, "I think you should be fine just reporting with a confident mission complete." Ada nodded certainly toward the girl and looked over to the room where she'd heard their names called by Shiro himself.

She'd nod and do as asked, motioning for Selina to follow with a simple wave of her hand. They would enter shortly before the other girl and her parental entourage. Ada listened to the man, noting a slight difference in his mannerism. He seemed... more authoritative than his casual philosophical self from a little while ago. Considering the brief interaction with Thanatos before, she could put two and two together pretty easily. While she quietly pondered on the options set before her Ada watch the new girl accidentally bump into Shiro and openly refer to him as the Raikage like he had been such all along. Nothing wrong with it, though. Ada would speak up after the request for a headband was made with her answer to Shiro's previous question, "I was raised to be capable of performing and assisting with most civilian trades but I never once considered specializing in any of them." The main focus of her training and upbringing was to put her skills to use as a shinobi. As such, she would just pick from the options laid out before her rather than take more time than necessary to think of her own. While blacksmithing would be simple for her, she felt that such work would be not only tedious but boring. "I wouldn't mind trying police work, if you believe I am eligible and qualified." Ada bowed her head after giving her response.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 325 || 325】○【STAMINA: 115 || 115
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Grand Chevalier Haji
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am
User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
KumogakureBloodline
KatonRaiton
B-Ranked RaikageHyuuga

Man that little girl was awkward, was it just because of his new title? Or was she always this awkward. Either way it made her endearing to him. Pulling off his headband he handed it off to the girl,"Before you take this I want you to understand what it means. It means you are willing to do anything and everything to protect the people of this village and the peace we strive so hard to obtain." Rising to his full height he nodded,"Now, your first missions are as follows. I want you to go train, get some skills and learn a bit. Once you do, I want you to stop by the blue dragon to gear up. They have a standard package now for you newbies. I look forward to hearing of your exploits kid. Make your mom and dad proud. Dismissed."

Once the girl had left he let out a long sigh as he pinched his nose,"I swear if this is my life from now own I am going to cave my head in." Pushing his hair back off his face he began,"I want each shinobi to specialize in at least one civilian area. Not only will this broaden their knowledge but it will provide insights they had not considered. For instance, take police work. You'll be working closely with the general populace and thus have a greater understanding of how the average person thinks and you'll gain an eye for details and lies. I am sure you can imagine how that will benefit a shinobi." Reaching around behind him he picked up a piece of paper and quickly stamped it. Handing it over he nodded,"Ill approve your request to join our police force. For now however you need to learn their methods, train, understand, and build your relations with the public." Glancing to Seline he nodded,"What about you? And I don't want to hear Magical Girl."

Mattysandwich

The Wolf of Asgard

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:27 pm
As she was handed not just any head band, but the raikage's she listened to his words like they were law. She nodded to his words and took the headband within her hands. It was a special one obviously as it was a horned headband rather than flat and smooth. She answered the Raikage by putting the headband on her forehead and then darting out the room to start her training. [exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:31 am
User ImageUser Image
__Selina listened as the kage asked them to pick jobs. Why did they need further roles if they were ninjas of the village? Still, this new kage gave a rule, and she would follow. Ada already gave her answer, and Selina wondered if she could do police work as well. She wondered though if that's all she should do. After all, she did have connections to her old choir group. She was about to say something when the kage spoke once more. "Being a magical girl is an excellent idea!!!" She said with joy as she raised her right hand as high as it will go. "I shall join Ada and make sure the magical girl justice is delivered to those who stray from the path of good." She said with a smile.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 365 || 365】○【STAMINA: 120 || 135
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Regalina Kaicho

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Somehow, Ada figured that that business in handling the needs of new genin was going to be a commonplace in the new Raikage's daily life. His explanation for why he wanted Kumo ninja to handle civilian roles was appreciated. Ada just nodded as she stood by her request to join law enforcement. Selina made her crack a smile when she heard magical girl as an option, as though that were how it were offered. Ada chimed in to support the notion, "I believe we will work well as partners, Lord Raikage." A respectful bow was offered and she waited to be excused to begin her new work. If Selina was also given the okay then they'd be off, probably to finally stop by the Blue Dragon like told to do before. Once they were ready to go from there they'd get things going around the village.

Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Azeiel The Risen

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games