Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

“A cat…?” Leonette was confused how could… oh so that’s how. “That is pretty sad when a cat is beating you in the language department.” She said as she looked around the station. It certainly was just as busy as last year. Looking back at David she smiled brightly. “Deal.” Leonette said happily. “I couldn’t agree more.” No one made a hot chocolate better then when done the good old fashioned way. Honestly the feelings she had earlier about the school year were gone and all Leonette could think about was how great it was going to be.

Leonette nodded as she followed David to the carriages. Her face lit up when he mentioned coming to the music club. “Of course you can. I would be great if you came and it makes a great place to hide out when the clubs not meeting.” She said before realizing if he came to the music club she’d be singing in front of him. Shaking the thought from her mind she did notice David wasn’t around the library as much as he used to be the year before. “So that’s why you weren’t in the library a lot last year.” She said as they got to the carriages.

Looking to the front Leonette walked over to the black skeleton creature that was used to pull them. “Hello there.” She said gentle reaching out and stroking the Thestral. It was a reminder that she saw her mother die shortly after her sister’s birth. “Thestrals are beautiful creatures but they carry such saddens about them.” she spoke looking over at David. “I wish that wasn’t the case.” she sighed. At least if anyone was able to figure out where Leonette was coming from it would probably be him.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

OOC: ---

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine giggled a bit when Iñigo had spoke about Quidditch. "I imagine it's great," Lexine smiled, "I've always wanted to join the team, but I'm a bit scared to do so. I enjoy watching more than playing, I suppose...don't think I'm really physically able to, either way, I'm rather small and weak," Lexine shrugged. She looked down at her hands, rubbing one thumb in the palm of the other hand. Lexine hadn't really gone to many games last year, however when she had she had loved it. She was also a natural with a broom, however she had always been much too tiny and weak to play. Even when trying to play at home, she had hurt herself... She'd always realised that if she was in a real game, it would be much more rough, and Lexine could just barely get through a light game with her family.

Lexine's cheeks flushed when Iñigo had mentioned studying.
                                                "I was the person who read most of their textbooks for fun," she laughed. She then realised how Iñigo started to get a bit...odd...when she had said no one could know what was going to happen. Lexine looked up at Iñigo curiously. She knew that tone, those words, all too well. Alice had used them a year ago when Lexine had said the same thing to her. She then looked back down to her hands, but didn't say anything. She was still a bit suspicious, but she continued to believe that he would tell her if he really wanted to...of course, that didn't halt her curiosity.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

David smiled at the young Gryffindor. “Hey glasses aren’t so bad.” He said adjusting his glasses as he spoke. “And I’m glad you enjoyed your summer.” He added before thinking about his summer. “My summer was very uneventful. Hung with friends and did some Quidditch practice other than that I sat around staring at four walls.” David told her honestly. “Maybe you could have it sent to you?” he suggested then wondered how that would go although he assumed it would be possible.

David’s attention switched from Valentina to Shayna as she approached. “Oh speaking of hanging with friends this is Shayna she’s sixth year Ravenclaw prefect and Quidditch captain, who also happens to be my girlfriend.” He introduced trying his best not to brag about how great Shayna seemed to be. “Shayna this is Valentina she’s a second year Gryffindor.” Now that they’d met it was time to get down to business. “We’d better head to the carriages like suggested. If you want you can join us.” David spoke not wanting to leave out Valentina just because she was younger. Besides they were all going to the same place anyways. Though, he would understand if she’d rather try and make some friends instead of hanging around them.

With: Shayna, Valentina

shabatha
mrs-lestrange

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Chloe hopped off the train for the last time. She would never be getting off at Hogsmeade station like this again. She was dressed in her robes ready for her final year. With a smile on her face Chloe tried to forget the fact that this was a rather sad moment. She still had the whole year ahead of her. There was no need to get all worked up about it now. “Well I suppose we better get that carriage ride.” She suggested as she watched all the students younger than her mingling. She really wished her time to enjoy this wasn’t coming to an end.

With: Newlyn, Miles

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Alice and Jasper had a rather quiet train ride to the Hogsmeade station. They as expected saw their sister on the train but other than that all was quiet between the two. If you didn’t know it you’d swear those two were having a secret conversation but of course that wasn’t the case at all. They just didn’t have to say any words to get what they were saying to one another.

Getting off the train Alice looked around all while keeping a hold of Jasper’s hand. She was looking for Lexine. Sadly she wasn’t having much luck. “Why am I so short…?” she muttered in annoyance. How were you supposed to find anyone in a crowd when everyone was tall then you? Even most of the first years were taller than her it was ridiculous. “Don’t worry Alice we’ll find her.” Jasper spoke up trying to get her to remain calm before they resumed their search.

Leading Alice over to the carriages Jasper figured it was a good place to start and sure enough it was. “Alice look.” He said pointing over to where he spotted Lexine. She was with a boy from their year. “Who’s that?” Alice asked before continuing forward and over to the two Ravenclaws. Jasper certainly didn’t know who the Ravenclaw was but he figured it wouldn’t be long before they found out.

“Hey Lexine!” Alice called stopping at the door to the carriage. “This a friend of yours?” Alice asked curiously before turning to Iñigo. “My name’s Alice and this is Jasper.” She introduced. “Hello.” Jasper said simply as he was addressed. “Mind if we join you two?” Alice asked. As far as they were concerned any friend of Lexine’s was a friend of theirs.

With: Each other... Lexine, Iñigo
OOC: Hope you don't mind me bothering you two

Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:48 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

"Ciao Shayna. Nice to meet you and I think I might have to get it sent to me." She said with her partly Italian accent. "I guess I will pass. I will let you and shayna go together." She said as she left them to be alone as she spotted another lot of second years. Valentina saw some second years so she walked up to them and introduce herself. "Hi I'm Valentina. Can I join you in this carriage?" She asked the bunch of second years

ooc: I don't understand how you do those quote thingys  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 am
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Studentsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is going to be a good year...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho stepped off of the train, a bright smile on his face, wide enough to show off his braces, which he very rarely allowed anyone to see. It was a testament to how happy he was... he wondered if Kas noticed that, noticed how much happier he seemed right now than the norm. He was pretty sure Tanya and Elsie did; the two of them seemed determined to just stare the two boys down and coo over them. Normally, he might find it annoying... but at the moment, he was in far too good a mood to care. Besides, they weren't hurting anything. He glanced around the crowd, although he didn't really know why he bothered; everyone he wanted to see was with him, after all. He did spot his sister, her hair bright blue once more, and he squashed down the odd feeling of relief that filled him at that. The pink, of course, would've been more normal still, at least for her, but she seemed to've adopted their house color as her norm when in uniform, so it was just as well. Seeing her blonde was... weird. He didn't like it, not one bit. Which was dumb, because wasn't he always so annoyed at her for being such an attention whore? Blonde hair was hardly as needy as blue or pink. But... blonde just wasn't... her. It looked wrong on her. Not bad, he thought, since she did whatever she had to in order to be sure it looked good, but still... wrong. He sighed; he was getting used to her weirdness. That couldn't be a good sign. Next thing he knew, he'd be asking if she wanted to watch movies with him... he barely contained the urge to snort at that. Tried that once, after all... she'd had nightmares. He still firmly denied that he'd intended for that to happen. It wasn't his fault Romero was so brilliant, after all. Couldn't be blamed. Not at all. Even if he had laughed a bit at how mad she'd been at breakfast the next morning. It wasn't like she needed her beauty sleep, he'd said... she could make herself as beautiful as she wanted, right? She'd been ever so annoyed over that. It'd been priceless. He supposed that perhaps he was a bit of a hellion, after all... though only in regards to her. But, wasn't that what little brothers were supposed to do?

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:38 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

And to the carriages.

"Tell me about it," David said with a small laugh about a cat beating him in the language department. "Anyways, that cat is going to beat you in the language department, too," He added. "Well, at least we all know what one of Cathy's electives is going to be when she becomes a third year-Ancient Runes. Not a lot sign up for the class so I'm sure the professor will be delighted to have someone who actually likes that sort of thing."

Shaking his head he replied, "And, yes, more or less that was why I was avoiding the library. It was more distracting than some random corner of the castle. Besides, I mentioned last year I do roam the castle grounds at least once a week between studying and what not. It is only natural I would figure out some quiet places to go to study besides the library, which wasn't quiet enough for my tastes."

He shrugged and watched as when they got to the carriages Leonette walked to the front stroking (well what was for him) invisible creature that pulled the carriages-the thestrals. He stepped forward joining Leonette's side and watched her hand and copied her movement reaching out till he touched the warm creature he could not see, but Leonette did, "People dislike things they don't understand-usually they see the worse in whatever it is. Ignorance can be an evil. Besides, the only way to actually see them is to witness tragedy... and even if you happen to see a corpse, that isn't enough to see them. I wonder how many people even know they're here, though it isn't that hard to find out about them if you actually read a little."

He let his hand away and said, "Well, we better actually get into the carriage before they leave."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogsmeade station
With? --- Gypsy and her friends, was with David
Feeling//OoC --- And there! I asked! (Sorry derpy post....)
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

"Nice to meet you as well, Valentina." She said with a smile. She wouldn't have minded if the younger girl had joined them. But she did happen to catch the slight brag about her from David and blushed a little. When Valentina left, she turned her attention back to David. "So, shall we get going?" She asked, nodding her head towards the carriages.

"That reminds me, are you still taking all the classes you were last year or did you drop some? So I know which classes not to expect you in." She explained. She didn't want to sound like a stalker... But still....

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset
Sorry it took me so long!

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo nodded as she began to explain her thoughts on Quidditch, and the truth was, that anyone could honestly play Quidditch. One didn't have to be small, or big, strong, or weak...it really didn't matter, as long as that person had the heart for the game. To be honest, he really didn't want her to get hurt though. He did care about her after all, but he would encourage Quidditch mainly because she seemed to enjoy it. "Go out for Seeker. Seekers are usually small, agile people. I think you could make a good one. We have a sixth year seeker right now, but you would play during your fourth year. You'd also learn while you were waiting your turn. It is hard just to be thrown in like that...trust me. Plus, I'd protect you, I mean, that is my job isn't it?" he said to her, looking back out the window again. He had done so well protecting Shayna from Gryffindor the year before, but he couldn't promise like that. He shouldn't have. He didn't know how consistent he would be.

"I do that every now and again. I just couldn't do it this summer...had no time," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder. He saw her cheeks flush a little on the earlier statement, but all that did was make him laugh. "Nerd," he said to her jokingly, laughing the whole time. He kept laughing until two others decided to join them, which he was not really opposed to.They were also in his year and their names were Alice and Jasper. He remembered it at least.

"Hello, my name's Iñigo. Pleasure to meet you both...and you may join us. We were just talking about Quidditch," he said as he looked up at Lexine, reminding her of the conversation they were already having.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 am
User Image

"See you later then." David said with nod before watching Valentina head off to a group of second years. Hopefully she made some friends this year the girl needed it and he wasn’t going to be around for much longer. “Yeah we should.” He answered before taking her hand and heading for the carriages. “Oh I dropped history and I didn’t make the grade to continue astronomy not that I really wanted to continue that one either. What about you drop anything or is the Ravenclaw in you still going strong?” David asked with a grin.

With: Shayna, Valentina

shabatha
mrs-lestrange

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier entered the carriage as he listened to the two talking. He didn't really have much to contribute, though he did wince a bit as he heard Veronica state that Divination was useless. Technically, by her own admission, she rendered her opinion of Arithmancy useless, as they had both of the same features. He never was interested in either, and just stayed silent, occasionally looking from one to the other. Not like his opinion on the subject mattered anyway. It was an opinion, and everyone was entitled to them. He cupped his chin and leaned on his elbow, looking out of the carriage at the thestral. Having seen them since third year, well, he had mixed feelings over that. Then again, he was pretty sure that he could only see them because of the vampire attack a few years ago.

Closing his eyes, he just focused on what the others were saying and not on the images popping into his head. He smiled a bit when Victor and Veronica both voiced the start of a new year. They both seemed excited. Maybe for once he could be excited too? Until he realized that he would be bludgeoned with bludgers during tryouts and games again. For the umpteenth time, he wondered exactly what had gotten into his head about being on the quidditch team.
                                                "Another year, and hope we don't end up in the Hospital Wing too often."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I'd better not think too much on that...
                                                OOC: ...

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

Leonette shook her head. “Don’t remind me.” She said trying to surprise a laugh just thinking about it. “I’m sure she’ll love that class just as much as my sister will when she comes, that’s for sure.” Leonette could imagine Grace taking everything world and law based it was in her nature. Then again it was also in the girl’s nature to take everything insight which could be a bad thing.

“I understand that. I usually study outside when it’s nice out sadly winter comes every year and forces me in the common room or somewhere else I can think of.” Leonette wasn’t the biggest fan of snow but it did make for some real fun during the holidays. Okay, maybe she didn’t hate it that much.

Leonette looked over at David as he spoke. She knew he couldn’t see what she saw in a way she was glad because it meant he hadn’t gone through what she had. “Sometimes reading about something isn’t enough, you have to see it to know it exists.” She knew that was a case for a lot of things. Most people never understood what they couldn’t see. “Right.” She said looking one last time at the Thestral before climbing into the carriage.

With: David

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:44 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

She does have a point about reading, surprisingly, enough...

David followed Leonette, stumbling some as he climbed into the carriage, blushing briefly at the fact Leonette so easily climbed into the carriage and sat down. With a sigh he sat down beside her, realizing that he probably shouldn't think too much as obviously he needed to focus on something as simple as climbing into a carriage. Leaning back, hoping Leonette did not comment on his brief stumble he said, "I don't see why you'd have to see it to know it exists... I mean I could feel something living under my hand. Besides there are plenty of things people believe in that are only based on people's words. Probably why the thestrals have such a bad reputation... I mean it sort of plays on the theory that those who have seen death happen are cursed and therefore the thestrals themselves have to be cursed."

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes and said, "I mean its all stereotyping and superstition if you get down to it. Dated ideas and what not..."

Opening his eyes he glanced away not wanting to ask about who she saw die, it was likely her mother, and even if it wasn't it wasn't the type of cheery conversation starter. Instead he changed his subject to studying and their sisters. "I really wouldn't feel bad about Cathy's linguistic prowess... I mean she has her weaknesses too. And if she was able to hide any magical ability as long as she did it might mean she'll struggle in some of her more hands on classes like Transfiguration. She said herself that the only things she ever did were small-and they were small enough for her to think they were fairly ordinary events or just luck. Apparently, she thought it was normal for a cup of tea to stay warm for hours... things like that was all she did. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses..."

"Anyways, I never would have imagined the Gryffindor common room as a particularly quiet place to study," David said glancing back at Leonette, "or are you one of those people who studies better with things around you?"

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogsmeade station
With? --- Gypsy and her friends, was with David
Feeling//OoC --- And there! I asked! (Sorry derpy post....)
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

"I uh... Actually I added some things. I didn't drop anything. And I added the extra classes offered for sixth years..." she said blushing a bit. So she didn't have David's smiling face in two of her classes. That made... Four? Oh well. She couldn't help but smile as he took her hand.

"I also had something I wanted to give you. I know you want to be an Auror. So I was wondering what I could do to help that dream along. So here." She pulled out a thin bracelet chain. "It's charmed... Against curses and hexes. As long as you wear it, you shoukdnt have Amy problems with anything like that.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset
Sorry it took me so long!

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games