Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:22 am

Kyrell just stood still when he heard the news. The border military was forced to retreat after central intelligence went down but he also heard that the rebels had died and that Zil was nowhere to be found. "Where did he...?", he asked himself softly, wondering if his friend and ally had survived. He tried to keep a firm resolution and turned to leave the communications room. "Ask for a temporary truce while their leaders are recuperating", he said and left to regain composure after hearing what had happened.

Fanny frowned when Dustin hugged her, knowing what he implied. She said very softly, "No. No... It's not possible. Don't think that! He can't possibly die!", she said angrily towards the end and walked past Dustin in an attempt to cope.

Monica was found and dug out by the rescue team. After checking her vital signs, they slowly began to wake her as they noticed she had not been very much injured although her subordinates had died to protect her. When she got to, she mumbled, "W-Where's... Where's Jian?"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am
((*flails arms* Gaahhh!! I'm getting really worried about Eternal! He hasn't been on in a few days! crying ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm
(( IKR~?? AND SNUGGS! Snuggs, get back here! D:< ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 pm
((*hugs* Don't leave me Aya! I think a monster might have gone and eaten the others! *moves arms melodramatically* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm
((You guys are so overdramatic. >_> ))

"Unf.." Damien grunted. He was about to say something, but his pounding head kept him from doing so. He was hoping a rescue squad was on their way and that Shadow would be arrested in the process, though knowing her she would slip out just before something could happen to her.

Dustin sighed. "You're right" he said, "until we get confirmation that Zil died, we can't say for sure that it happened".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 pm
"I'm leaving now. Sleep well and dream cute little dictator dreams." She said, kissing him on the forehead before gently sliding his back onto the ground. "Goodbye."

"Hey you! What are you d-" A soldier started when Shadow jumped over Jian and took off. "Stop!" They yelled, about to shoot, but seeing Jian and Damien, they lowered their guns, not wanting either of them to get in the cross fire. "Damn..." They muttered, "Quick! Get the stretchers!" He said as the pair were quickly rushed to the medical unit.

"I... need to get a hold of myself..." She muttered, letting out a heavy sigh. "Seriously, what the hell was I doing?..." She pulled out her communicator and called Dustin.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm
Damien saw Shadow leap over him and take off. Of course he thought to himself. He saw the medical unit coming to his aide and Jian's as well. He started to black out while they were loading him up. He hoped this time there weren't any rebels in disguise.

Dustin stood there for a moment before picking up his communicator. "Silver Wolf speaking" he said.

Dietrich was grumbling while driving the twins from their school, and they were pestering him yet again. He suddenly saw smoke rising from the direction HQ was in. The Absolute Leader's brother tried to get close enough to find out, but soldiers were redirecting traffic.

"I need to get to HQ, now!" Dietrich barked at the soldier.

"You need to move along, sir" the soldier ordered.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?" Dietrich shouted at the soldier.

"MOVE ALONG, NOW!!!" the soldier shouted back even louder at Dietrich.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:19 pm
"This is the Shadow's Fang. I scoped out the damage. There were no survivors, but I couldn't find Zil. He wasn't in the rubble, the medical unit, or around the parameter. It's like he vanished... and I don't like that." She told Dustin. "Also, your brother is still alive. His friend appears to be knocked out, but judging from the wound, he's probably in a coma. I have no doubt that after your brother recovers, his reign of terror is going to get a whole lot worse because of this. How's the war front?"

The twins looked silently and wide eyed at all the damage. As Dietrich began to shout at the guard, the twins ran on either side of him, passed him and towards the damage. In the corner of her eye, Valkyrie caught a glimpse of Damien being carried off, and they bolted towards the medical unit.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:45 pm
Dietrich saw the kids running past. "Hey! Get back in the car!" he shouted at them.

"Huh?" the soldier stated, then turned around to see the twins running. "Oh, s**t" he cursed and then ran after them with a couple other soldiers.

"I see. Wait, where are you and how do you know what's going on with Damien? Did you do anything about it?" Dustin asked. He did hear the part about Zil, and that worried him. Although that still meant he wasn't necessarily dead, something worse could have happened to him. Dustin was afraid Zil may have been captured by Diethelmian soldiers again, and who knows what kind of tortures they would put him through.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm
"I was at the crash sight looking for survivors. I happened to unearth the two of them when looking for Zil since there were a lot of rebels nearby, but the guards spotted me and I had to make a run for it. I managed to shake them off, but that also means the government found them." Shadow replied with a sigh. She wasn't lying, but she wasn't telling the whole truth either. "Either way, it's possible he somehow escaped before the place collapsed. I wasn't exactly there when it happened, so one of his friends may have spotted him before I got here and got him help. I'm going to start looking under the table for him if you know what I mean." Shadow sighed.

The twins ran into the medical tent, passed a bunch of regular wounded soldiers and government workers looking for Damien. Suddenly they spotted Monica and jotted to her. "Miss Ravenstone!" Vincent said.
"Are you ok? What happened." Valkyrie continued, both looking at the hurt lady, worried.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:23 pm
"I see. Well, just make sure to stay alive and don't get caught. We're going to try and keep making things difficult for Diethelm from the outside. You keep doing that from the inside. Silver Wolf, out" Dustin said.

Dietrich ran into the tent. "You two. Get out of there! You are bothering the medical unit!" he scolded at the twins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm
"Alright. Shadow Fang out." She replied, hanging up. She scratched her head and made her way back to her apartment. She wanted to clean herself up before she got started. It felt like weeks since she had a proper bath.

"But... but... We saw da-" Vincent stuttered.
"Mr. Blackrose." Valkyrie quickly cut in. "We... we want to make sure he, Miss Ravenstone and the Head General are ok."
"Mr. Blackrose is your brother, right? You want to make sure he's ok too, right?" Vincent asked. Both trying not to break into tears at what happened.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:11 pm
"I do, but we have to give the medical unit room to make sure that everyone stays alright. We can't interrupt a procedure that might save someone's life. I'm sure they'll report it when everyone's finished. Besides, Damien is a strong person. Those rebel insects can't kill him that easily" Dietrich said to the kids, though he wasn't quite sure himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm
The twins were silent, looking down at their feet and thinking it over. Even though Dietrich said that, they still wanted to make sure he was ok.

Several doctors were working on Damien and Jian, giving the two priority. "Looks like the Absolute Leader's ok. He passed out from shock and slight trauma, but he appears to only have light wounds. He should wake up soon." One doctor said.
"Sir, we have a problem." A different doctor said.
"What's that?" The doctor working on Damien asked.
"It's the Head General... his... his..." The doctor stuttered, handing a brain scan to the doctor working on Damien.
"It looks like his brain's fine, considering the blow. He's... oh f***! You've got to be kidding me!" The doctor replied. "Of all the parts of the brain, that one. We'll be lucky if he wakes up in a year!"
"What do we do?" The doctor working on Jian asked.
"We don't have the technology to heal his brain... and we can't exactly experiment on the Head General... I... I don't know." The doctor replied. "For now, lets get some fluids in him so he stays alive."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 pm
Damien was still unconscious at the time.

"We may have to ship him to another hospital" another doctor said, "but the trip could cause severe damage"

"Come on. We have to go" Dietrich said, getting impatient.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games