Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chelsea got nailed with a bludger and man did it hurt. She kept her gaze locked on the snitch as she steadied herself on her broom. Pushing passed the pain she reached out her hand and prayed she could grab hold of it.

Status : Hyped and Ready to go!
                                                    Company : Team Players

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 26 (Catch)
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching (-1 Injury)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:45 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chelsea felt her hand grasp the snitch. Getting hit seemed all the more worth it. Holding the snitch up she shouted. "I caught the snitch!" She couldn't believe she caught the snitch on her first try. Never the less she was glad she did.

Status : Hyped and Ready to go!
                                                    Company : Team Players

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 26 (Catch)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching (-1 Injury)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    150 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Seventh Year Chaser
Seventeen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

Leah walked onto the pitch prepared for her first game of the season. Gryffindor had won their game and now she hoped it would be their turn. Course she was prepped for getting her hands on the quaffle. All she needed now was for the game to start so she could get the ball rolling.

Company : Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff Teams

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:19 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili jogged out to the pitch with her usual nervous butterflies fluttering around in her stomach and chest but they stopped bothering her around her second or so year of playing. She had a great team, they've been practicing and melding together and she couldn't be happier with the results. Win or lose she was doubly proud of her team!

AC: 21
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:21 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia felt like she was going to vomit, but like in a good way kinda. She'd been stunned that she was chosen to start though she had a feeling it was moreso because of how terrified Brennie had been last year...and because they really didn't have anyone else. But that was ok! She'd been practicing with Brennie and the team and she was going to do her best. Hopefully.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip was stoked that he made the team, especially after taking a break for a year. This was a sign that he was never meant to quit Quidditch again. The beater smiled in greeting at his teammates before stretching. After all, he didn't want to pull a muscle and embarrass his entire house during his first ever real game.

Position: Beater
                                                  Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico came on to the pitch nervous but excited. His hair reflecting the emotional indecisiveness seeming be yellow or green randomly. It was his first game and he was ready!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:12 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui entered the pitch eager to start their season. He had doing good lately and hoped it help in in a real game.

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:19 pm
And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
For every ending a new beginning
Oh so they say, baby, for everything a reason
And so they say, baby, for everything a reason
And those who loved before will be brought back together
Yeah, those who loved before will be brought back together

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SIXTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie made her way out onto the pitch, feeling apprehensive but mostly prepared for their first match of the year. Ravenclaw was always at a disadvantage, but she was still determined to play as well as possible. Smiling at her teammates in a show of confidence, she began her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

And so they say, baby, you will be brought back to me
I saw you leaving, I saw the light go out
I saw you leaving, I saw you leaving
And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
My house is haunted by wrong desire
And on my skin left the scent of indignation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary jogged onto field, hair pulled up in a pony tail and decked out in gear, ready for the game. The whole team was in good form, in Mary's opinion and she was ready for the first game for her and the Hufflepuff team of the season. Stretching, Mary chanted in her head positive affirmation on her abilities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 pm
Watch out, world, I'm grown now
It's about to go down
My heart beatin' so loud
Mama, look, I'm grown now
I can't sleep, I'm wide awake
I've been up since yesterday

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Lena hurried out onto the field, adjusting her bouncy ponytail. She was always a mixture of excited and terrified for the first game of the year, but right now she was mostly starving, since she'd fallen back asleep by accident and missed out on breakfast. Oh well. She'd eat when the game was over.

OOC:
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Scared 'cause I know it ain't a game
Like, who am I gonna be today?
Tell your homeboy what's good
I'm tryna fit in your hood
Got the weight of the world on me
But no regrets, this is what I say

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff 2044-2045 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Raring to go

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah stepped out onto the field, feeling giddy and butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He was anxious about the new season, but he had his hopes up. The team could only get better from where they were last year, right?

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: X + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = X
Quote:

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                                  тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                                  ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher was more than ready for this game to start. Mostly because he was more than ready for it to be over. Along with the next two. He knew it wasn't really all that great that he wanted that, but he couldn't help it. He enjoyed Quidditch, but it was more as a hobby than anything else. He didn't like that he bogged the team down with his lack of skill. Oh, well. One more year.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                                  ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Blocking)
                                                  Lives:

Final Roll #
                                                  Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery joined her team on the pitch, getting ready to stretch herself out in anticipation of the game. She hoped they did well; it was her last year as captain, so she was feeling a lot of pressure. And a couple of their more experienced players had never shown up to tryouts, which she was a little put out by. Especially Edgar, since he was their seeker. Nico was good, but he was still pretty inexperienced. Oh, well. Hopefully they did well today.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                            AC: 20
                                            Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                            Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Action
                                            Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley was eager to start the first game of the new season. She always enjoyed Quidditch. It wasn't complicated, not to her anyway, especially considering she was a beater. Get on a broom, hit stuff. Simple. When she was feeling aggressive, it was a good outlet. When she wasn't, it was just fun. Luckily today was the latter.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                              Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                              Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Name
                                              Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games