Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hi Terry :D who left me all alone D:

How are you?

Dupe. @.@ Again.

I'm... meh. Things are rough as usual.

How are you?

That's the question -__-

I'm actually pretty sucky right now.

I'm sorry to hear that. D:

My knee hasn't gotten any better since the beginning of last month and I just found out I need two different surgeries for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

nooooooo I will have my music to listen to......won't have someone saying turn it down.........**smiles and does happy dance to the music**

Okay, let's say peace then. xD

yes I will agree with you on that on.......it will be peaceful.........I may even try to watch some tv which I haven't done in weeks.......

I watch TV all the time.

Well, not really.

My TV is on all the time though.

our tv is on one of the satellite radio stations at the moment**smiles happily** when Birdie is in here she wants to watch cartoons all the time **frowns** me since two of my shows won't be back on till next year **screams** everything else is in repeats.........

Yep. >_<

Always trying to find something new on. D:

got tired of trying to find something I liked.......so I put it on a radio station and there it has been now for a few months now......if I want to be left alone I just stay in there with my music and puter and do my work or play **smiles** my bubble!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hi Terry :D who left me all alone D:

How are you?

Dupe. @.@ Again.

How are you?

That's the question -__-

My knee hasn't gotten any better since the beginning of last month and I just found out I need two different surgeries for it.

Oh no! D:

I'm sorry to hear that. ;~;

I hope everything works out okay. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Dupe. @.@ Again.

How are you?

That's the question -__-

Oh no! D:

I'm so worried about the surgery itself as I am how long I'm gonna be unable to go to school because of it. I might have to drop my courses... >_>  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes I will agree with you on that on.......it will be peaceful.........I may even try to watch some tv which I haven't done in weeks.......

I watch TV all the time.

Well, not really.

our tv is on one of the satellite radio stations at the moment**smiles happily** when Birdie is in here she wants to watch cartoons all the time **frowns** me since two of my shows won't be back on till next year **screams** everything else is in repeats.........

Yep. >_<

got tired of trying to find something I liked.......so I put it on a radio station and there it has been now for a few months now......if I want to be left alone I just stay in there with my music and puter and do my work or play **smiles** my bubble!!

Woot. Bubble.

What do you listen to?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Dupe. @.@ Again.

How are you?

That's the question -__-

Oh no! D:

I'm so worried about the surgery itself as I am how long I'm gonna be unable to go to school because of it. I might have to drop my courses... >_>

Oh my. D:
That wouldn't be good.
;~;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I watch TV all the time.

Well, not really.

Yep. >_<

Woot. Bubble.

What do you listen to?

yea my peaceful place when the rest of the house gets to loud and noisy and I just can't take it.....

my favorites the 50's 60's and 70's..........  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >_<

Woot. Bubble.

What do you listen to?

yea my peaceful place when the rest of the house gets to loud and noisy and I just can't take it.....

Ah, cool. I mostly prefer older music as well. That stuff is good, but I tend to usually go back a few decades/centuries myself. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:26 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Oh no! D:

I'm not so worried about the surgery itself as I am how long I'm gonna be unable to go to school because of it. I might have to drop my courses... >_>

Oh my. D:
That wouldn't be good.
;~;

Yeah.. I have to check and make sure what would happen if I did so. Otherwise I might have to stick through it anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >_<

Woot. Bubble.

What do you listen to?

Ah, cool. I mostly prefer older music as well. That stuff is good, but I tend to usually go back a few decades/centuries myself. sweatdrop

yea.....I do like some of the newer stuff but it reminds me of the place I worked at for seven years....and the rest of it I just don't like......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Oh no! D:

I'm not so worried about the surgery itself as I am how long I'm gonna be unable to go to school because of it. I might have to drop my courses... >_>

Oh my. D:
That wouldn't be good.
;~;

Yeah.. I have to check and make sure what would happen if I did so. Otherwise I might have to stick through it anyway.

Well, either way I hope everything works out. D:

Stay well, okay? ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Woot. Bubble.

What do you listen to?

yea.....I do like some of the newer stuff but it reminds me of the place I worked at for seven years....and the rest of it I just don't like......

Oh, I see.

I listen to a lot of classical stuff like Beethoven, some opera, stuff like that mostly.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:48 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Oh no! D:

Oh my. D:
That wouldn't be good.
;~;

Well, either way I hope everything works out. D:

Stay well, okay? ;~;

As well as I can : )
You're not getting rid of me that easy :P  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Woot. Bubble.

What do you listen to?

Oh, I see.

I listen to a lot of classical stuff like Beethoven, some opera, stuff like that mostly.

oh I see you like the really old stuff........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

oh I see you like the really old stuff........

It might be cheating a little, but I could say the song I've been listening to most recently (excluding everything from Les Miserables...) was sorta written in the 13th century... .____.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games