Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:05 pm
eek redface
tehehe
bye Nei!!

*waves*
well now with that, I'll be off... I'll let the other lady out for a bit until we must get back to cook dinner...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:07 pm
*stretches and looks around*
good looking bunch tonight wink  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:08 pm
((It was in the office with Katana, dear, but even if it is in the office, we close the door. rolleyes Unless we are yelling, you aren't going to be able to hear it. It's okay, chick, it happens to the best of us. 4laugh ))

-dame waved Amy off in an "okay, that's fine" motion and resumed talking to Icy- Uh...open up that can? confused The only thing I can think to put behind that is "Whoop a**"...

rofl -laughs then puts on a straight face- You know, I can take things I don't want to hear, ya know...

-notices her keep checking things, decides to see if she will answer her current question before she asks more-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm
{{Night Nei!}}

{{And yeah, I realize my mistake now. Like I said, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make that mistake. I'm working on editing my past posts now.}}

Amy sighed. Great. She just probably pissed off one of the few people she thought she was becoming friends with. Ah well. Couldn't turn back time. Though that would be handy...

So... did she want to use hazelnut syrup with this or caramel? Should she try one in one cup and the other one in another and see which tasted better?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm
*just as she's about to answer dames question, the doors open and a very large group of people come in, looking around. Holding up one finger to dame, she goes over to greet the mass, looking to see if everyone was there. Seeing as she was missing a good fifteen people, but the majority was indeed present, she opted to start the process, hoping the last stragglers would show up before she was done scanning. Pointing them in the direction of her table, she closes the doors and heads in front of them*

Uh damey love, I'm going to need you to politely park your cutie patootie over at the bar or at another table on the other side of the bar. I gotta take care of this before it gets too late. wink

*sitting down, she has the staff to take a seat and alerted them that they'll be called alphabetically. While warming the scanner up, she calls on one young girl to come and pass the forms out, briefly describing that it's an information release form*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 pm
-pouts- stare Impeccable timing, Icy. Aren't I gonna need my eyescan in they system too? -crosses her arms over her chest and leans back in the chair- And don't I need to meet the staff? -she said being difficult-

-seeing the look in Icy's eye, she sighed and got up- Fine, but I am not letting you off the hook, dammit! stressed -picks up her cup and hip-sways back over to the bar, taking a seat next to Leko, but still within good view of Icy's table, wanting to keep a check on things, making mental notes-

So, Leko, how are you this evening? Have a good rest?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 pm
yay!! I get a Dame to talk to!!
I was starting to get bored...
I did rest nicely, but some times you need to come back and waste some energy blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Amy looked up as a bunch of people came into the bar. She was about to ask if any of them wanted a drink, but Icy seemed to know who they were. She didn't know what was going on, and frankly after today, she didn't care to.

She went back to working on the recipe.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm
{{Only had to take out one sentence in one post and add another one. It's fixed now. smile }}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm
*as the staff reads over the form and signs their lives over to her, she looks at dame thoughtfully* Actually, I don't need to scan you dame. You don't have a place here so there's no need for you to have access downstairs and you're not employed nor have a rank so there's no need for you to have access behind the scenes for the restaurant/spa. So you're good love.*picks up her list and begins calling people to be scanned*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm
And I get a Leko!! ^_^

I'm glad your rest was well, and I totally agree about the wasting some energy. Don't want to get it all pent up inside, do ya? wink

-finishes her drink and chunks it into the garbage can- She shoots...and she scores! Woooooo!

-looks lazily over at Amy, shooting glances over to the group of people every once in a while- Hey Amy, would you mind making me a mocha-chocolate-mumbo-gumbo-whatever-the-hell? I don't care what it is as long as it is light on the coffee taste and HEAVY, and I mean SUPER heavy on the chocolate taste. -grins at her and winks- wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:37 pm
ICY!!!! *hugtackleglomp* Boy do you look evil today. You're really scary. I'm getting goosebumps and feel like screaming and hiding under the covers!

Is this good sucking up?

bandaidd
Crew

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm
eek stressed mad stare

-takes a breath and looks over at Icy- Icy dear, I will have a place at the Jade Dragon. Near Karrie's kitchen, if I am correct.

-mumbles under her voice- Not like I couldn't get in if I wanted to...
stare  
*Walks into the Main Bar and is stunned to see all of the people. eek She looks around and is thrilled to see that Dame is here. She walks right up to her grinning.* Hi Dame! *She reaches into her busier and pulls out a gold key and hands it to Dame.* Here is the key to your place here Dame. It's not quite ready yet but it's darn close. Just putting on the finishing touches and you will be able to move in on Friday. xd I will show it to you then…I hope that's okay with you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BANDY!!!!!! heart heart heart Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! Do I really look evil hon? And yes, yes it is. twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games