Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm
Amy looked up at Dame, slightly startled that she had spoken to her so soon. When she heard what she wanted, a bright, almost-ecstatic smile slowly spread across her face. She nodded quickly and went to work. Dame was still talking to her! That was so great!

She took her recipe, the instruction manual, and a coffee cup and saucer over to the espresso machine. She put the cup under the machine and opened the manual. She read from her recipe, turned the machine on, and began to make the coffee from her recipe while double checking the instructions on the manual.

There was a third coffee, a third chocolate syrup, and the other third was made up of milk, hazelnut syrup, and whipped cream. When she was done, she successfully turned off the machine, took the cup over to the bar, put a splash of rum in the coffee, and then slid it carefully over to Dame with a bright smile on her face.

"Here ya go, Dame! It's a twist on my recipe. There wasn't as much chocolate syrup in my recipe, but I added extra in there since you wanted a heavy chocolate taste."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm
*hears dame as she's working and shrugs* Meh, must've been misinformed. Well, you'll have to wait til I'm done with the staff.*she then hears Psyzapp come in and speaks to her without taking her eyes off her work*Psyzapp, I hope you'll be here for a while. I need your cornea scan once I'm done with the staff.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Psyzapp! *hug*
I just heard about your grand opening!! You can totally cancel your decorators cuz I'm so all over that. I can decorate like nobody's bizznizzness if ya know what I mean. SQUEE! I'm so excited!!!!!
PAR_TYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Icy... gotta keep sucking up I guess so here goes. I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! This is really hard. Do I hafta do it? :sweat
:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:44 pm
*facepalms at Bandy showing up*
Oh Bandy dear.... do you know who I am today?
Do you know where fluffy is?
DO you know who fluffy is?...

*gets big eyes at Amy*
Amy~! love! Dame doesn't drink alcohol!!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm
@ Icy: Sure thing Icy. I'll be here for a bit. *Goes over to Icy and grins.* You're doing a fantastic job. heart I don't know what I'd do without you.

*She then hears Bandaidd eek and turns abruptly storming up to her pointing her finger in her face.* DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BANDAIDD! scream YOU DIDN'T RUN ANYTHING BY ME AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PLANS FROM YOU OR ANYTHING! evil *Eyes Bandaidd suspiciously.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm
Sayoami
Why leko what ever is the matter?

((yeah gaia works on my blackberry)))

((So not fair! I can't get it to work in mine yet.... ok back to catching up))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:51 pm
*after the first ten in the system, she hears bandy giving her more insults as compliments. Smiling, she nods at bandy while the person bent over to get his right cornea scanned looks up confused and somewhat disgusted. Smirking she whispers*Honey, don't let this get to you. If you can't handle a simple slew of insults, you won't make it here, I promise.*clearing him, she continues on, speaking to bandy briefly* That's it bandy, keep it up love. You're doing an awesome job. Now, how many more suck-ups do you have left?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Hi Leko! *huggleglomp* justasec. i gotta keep sucking up to Icy.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Totally evil. Like eviller than Psy- uh... I mean I heard Satan wears Icy pajamas and that Hades looks under the bed to make sure you aren't there before he can sleep at night and I totally believe it because that's how evil you look. I might even say a swear word just being in the same room because you're so evil. Or steal a pencil or something even worse. You have that effect on people. Making them want to do bad things.

I think I'm gonna cry.

bandaidd
Crew

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:55 pm
-is about to say something about the alcohol in the cup before Leko has an outburst about it, finds it so funny she just burst out laughing before she can even respond to Psyzapp or anything- rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:55 pm
{{Ugh!! This is what I'm talking about with my bad memory! I forgot that Dame doesn't drink alcohol! Dangit!! And I thought yesterday was bad with me feeling all fuzzy... Maybe I should stop RPing for the night. lol. I'm sorry everyone. It's usually not THIS bad. Maybe I should start going to bed earlier again.}}

Amy groaned and quickly took the coffee back. "Stop, Dame! I forgot that you don't drink alcohol, I'm so sorry!"

EDIT: But when Dame started to laugh, Amy took a deep sigh of relief and nearly threw up her hands in defeat. She laughed softly, too, almost to cover up her complete embarrassment.

"I'll get you another one, Dame." She quickly went about making another one, this time withOUT the alcohol. She sent it over to Dame with a muffin from one of the containers.

"Again, I'm so sorry about that, Dame."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 pm
((i've been discovered as missing gonk may need to leave soon ninja my evading skills are not so good anymore - we shall see where this leads ninja ))

*gives a sigh of relief*
oh take your time Bandy...
I'm sure you've got PLENTY to say... rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm
*hears Psyzapp and sees her walk up out the corner of her eye* Meh, whatever mistress wants, mistress gets. The cornea scan is just an added precaution so that in a case of prints being duplicated, they still can't get access to anything without a cornea scan. Prints may be duplicated, but corneas cannot. Many have tried, and have wound up with epic fails.*clears another person while waiting for another to step up* Cornea scan monitors will be added in the morning to all required doors.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm
((Cuwen, honey. We don't have food in the bar unless Karrie or some other generous person brings some over. rofl ))

Thanks, love. It's okay, just don't let it happen again. -stage whispers- This is why I don't let just anyone make my drinks. wink -takes a sip, swishes it around in her mouth a moment, then gives Amy the "okay" sign-

-puts her cup back down on the counter and finally turns to Psyzapp, taking the key- Thank you so much, Psy! Friday will be fine...I don't know what time I'll be available but that is all fine and dandy. -smiles and hugs her, pocketing the key- I feel so...honoured! blaugh

Amy looked over at Psyzapp. "Psyzapp, I've been meaning to ask you something. I know I got the mixers in storage for the party last weekend, but since it was so busy and it was a party, I didn't want to ask you then. Is it still okay if I get into the storage area for different things we run out of, or do you just want me to ask one of the Ladies here to get it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

bandaidd
Crew

okay. that was three suckups and i hope i did them right, because i never want to have to go through that again. sweatdrop I'm really sorry, Icy. *hug*

Leko: Of course I know who you are and thank you for babysitting Fluffy for me, I really appreciate it. It seems, that she has grown fond of your place though and might need some time to get used to me or something. Meanwhile, you should drop by the cabana bar sometime. You are overdue for your checkup and I am sure you are out of laxatives which may explain a few things. We can discuss those in private though. Just a few tests everyone will need to go through according to Gilda. Won't take but a few minutes.

Amy: don't worry. I think it's silly that Dame hangs out here so much when she's obviously a nice girl. You see it, too don't you? *winks at Dame*

Psyzapp: Don't be worried. It's going to be awesome! I have like a brazillion balloons and truckloads of crepe paper and confetti and it's going to be so much fun! We can do whatever colors you choose!

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games