Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm
bandaidd

@Leko: your blood pressure pills, hun. I hope at least Ayami is taking them. You look like you're going to have a stroke. Maybe you should nap and let her have a turn for a while. Let me check your pulse. *reaches for wrist*

*steps away from Band and snarls with a hiss*
You're completely bonkers lady!
I don't care who's friend you are!!
I'm not letting you touch me with a 10 foot pole!! evil

*continues to back away from Band and Kakkosen leans forward as if to attempt to make the leap from Leko's shoulder over to bandy's*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:31 pm
*She looks at Icy.* Add anything? Icy, you are completely thorough and from what I have seen and experienced a complete professional. I'm sure you've left no stone unturned. You just let me know if there is anything you need and I shall get out of your way. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm
I'm doin' pretty okay today, Lily. -smiles at her-

-glances briefly over at the new people who walked in and hears Amy- Amy, dear it has nothing to do with you breaking the door. It's a security issue. Hell, you heard Icy, I barely even got in! rofl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm
Hey Lily! What on earth are you doing here? *hug* I was pranking but I got caught. Maybe you will want to come back when they aren't so alert. Did you say wine spritzer? You drink alcohol?!? Oh my. Oh dear. Oh my.

*sits down for a sec and then notices Leko's grunny*

Fluffy!!!!!! Is that you, baby?!? *starts to run but gets scared when she sees the psychotic look in Leko's eye. Stops and backs away slowly, like she learned to do with rattlesnakes*

bandaidd
Crew

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 pm
*Kakkosen indeed makes the leap from Leko's shoulder and land's on Band's hopping around joyfully*
Yes just play with your grunny and stop forcing your pills on me evil - and they say I'm the psycho one....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow in confusion at Dame. "But... I thought I had passed the security 'test' when Psyzapp asked Leko to show me how to get downstairs. I thought I wasn't considered a security risk anymore."

She then whispered to Dame. "And I'm not sure you should put too much stock into what Icy says right now. You're an MW Lady, Dame! Of course you'd be allowed entrance!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 pm
Yes, Bandy, I do occasionally enjoy a nice glass of wine. *Glances at her, smiling softly.* Doc says a small glass once in a while is good for the heart. Though it probably should have been red. You should stop by, I've got some new herbal remedies I'm thinking of putting in the shop.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 pm
SQUEE!!!!!!! You are Fluffy! *cuddles her close and then holds her up and dances around the room with her*

My precious long lost Fluffermuffins. So cute. Isn't she cute?

Thanks, Leko!! Love ya!

[edit] Lily: Oh, yeah. I can see that. For your heart. And I'd love to see the new herbals. I'm very interested.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 pm
*Leans over to Icy and whispers wide eyed as she stares at Bandaidd.* eek Bandaidd is freaking me out. Maybe we should alert security about her.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 pm
-narrows her eyes coldly at Amy- I would watch what you say about other MW ladies in front of an MW lady, Amethyst. I consider Icy one of my greatest friends.

-her demeanor changes in a snap- No no, -waves off what Amy said- Leko misunderstood. Her taking you past the bookshelf was a fluke. None of the bartenders are supposed to go down there. Maune never has, to my knowledge, and Psihug has once when Icy had a sleepover, that was also the first time I was down there. And an MW lady opened the door, not us.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 pm
Ummm, Bandy. Uh-oh, she can't even track a conversation.

I ran in to an old friend from my, uh, younger days. He's got the most interesting ideas.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm
*leko facepalms at Bandy*
The first night I get back up in ages and I get to deal with this!!
*exaggerates a hand gesture at the spinning Bandy and the grunny*
Blood pressure my a... I mean I have a bloody vampire Dr. in my bed! Don't you think HE would notice of all people if I had a heart problem?....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:47 pm
*nods at Psyzapp and turns back to the group, clapping her hands together and dismissing the group. Turning back, she motions for Leko and dame to join Psyzapp and get their scans. Hearing what Amy has had to say, she rolls her eyes and sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose* Alright ladies, lets get this finished.*listening to Psyzapp, she chuckles and shakes her head* Bandy is hardly a threat, well, a threat to us by any means. A threat to herself, now that's a different story, but trust me, there will be an eye on her. And most definitely others. evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:47 pm

((Finally caught up. HAven't figured out how I'm dressing yet though))

*Stumbles through the door, aiming for the coffee machine. Brews a cup, downs it, wincing at the heat and makes another, sitting to wake up more*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games