Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm
[[*rubrub* rofl rofl rofl rofl oh lordy leko]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 pm
*fights the urge to chase Bandy around with shoes screaming*
she does bring out the best in me though twisted  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm
*sneak-attack-glomps leko* You know you're very wanted and needed. You add that extra spark of evil and maliciousness that makes us who we indeed are. We're not called the MW Ladies for nothing. twisted *hears dame while she's glomping leko and groans, looking at her exasperatedly* Fine then. Yes, yes we're done. Come along dear.*stands leko up and walks behind the counter for a Corona and a bottle of Hennessey, grabbing a glass and heads to her table, which is two over and three back from her makeshift workstation. She sits down and waits for dame to join her*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 pm
((Velcore's not there, bandaidd... avatar just looks strange without it. ))

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he went to go play with your critters, iggies. One of them was hanging around my house earlier. At least, I think it was one of yours. confused *takes the coke from Amy* Thanks, Amy. *smiles at her, then opens it and takes a sip*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:24 pm
[[she's gone already! and she brings out the worst in you, really. the glorious worst]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 pm
((that was just a mental urge fighting then for next time rofl ))
Hey Icy you can't just pounce glomp then walk away!
I owe you one now - you don't know when or how but it's coming twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm
-smirks evilly then follows Icy to her normal table, taking a seat and sipping on her drink- twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm
Amy smiled again in response to Karrie's smile. "I'm glad to see you, Karrie. Today has been one hell of a day. Dame has made it tolerable..."

She reached under the bar and got two muffins out of the container. "I made these for Velcore. You can have one if you want, and if you see him, can you give him the other one, please?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm
oh!!!
by the way!

*she yells after Icy*
Tell Flame this:

To fear a dear
is never old
unless of course she's not fully clothed
Her eyes that once were of delight
bring only you the purest fright

I need to make good on a promise I made to Psyzapp a few days back.

*snickers knowing that is an incantation to give Flame a intolerable fear of women*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 pm
*takes a shot of jameson with no chaser and sets down the glass with a thump*

so what did i miss??  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl @ Leko's curse. twisted Well, that shall CERTAINLY make things interesting, shant it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm
*she laughs mischievously while pouring a drink at Lekos comment. Once dame has taken her seat, she slams the first drink and pours another, looking at dame*

You know exactly what I'm going to say and why I'm reluctant to say it, which only leads me to believe that you have some need or desire to fuss and cuss at a particular person.*takes a long pull off her beer and leans back in her chair*

When I got back to my place from letting you out that night, Flame was waiting for me with a knowing smirk on his face. Then I had to listen to him ask me a million and one questions, fuss and cuss, and a lot of razz, wishing that I could have spent that time sleeping instead of dealing with that.*takes a long sip from her glass and looks pointedly at dame*

And no, I'm not going to go into what questions he asked and why he asked them and what was said while fussing and cussing, and blah blah blah. stare

{{ eek OMG!!! Leko and right before the grand opening! gonk This is going to be freaking hilarious!!! I'm really going to have to figure out how to work that}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm
oh not much Sayo - just Bandy running around making wild accusations... and your standard security measures being put into place you know... well I guess they are a bit more than standard...

((I had been putting that off for too long sweatdrop but like any good incantation the effect isn't permanent - just long enough to be interesting twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm
lady leko-chan
oh!!!
by the way!

*she yells after Icy*
Tell Flame this:

To fear a dear
is never old
unless of course she's not fully clothed
Her eyes that once were of delight
bring only you the purest fright

I need to make good on a promise I made to Psyzapp a few days back.

*snickers knowing that is an incantation to give Flame a intolerable fear of women*

*looks up when leko wants her to tell Flame something. As leko recites, she looks confused at first, then shrugs it off, thinking it's some inside thing between the two. Making sure she memorizes it, she pulls her cell out and puts it in a text, sending it to herself so she doesn't forget* Um...okay Leko, I'll make sure I tell him that. confused  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm
Chef_Karrie
((Velcore's not there, bandaidd... avatar just looks strange without it. ))

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he went to go play with your critters, iggies. One of them was hanging around my house earlier. At least, I think it was one of yours. confused *takes the coke from Amy* Thanks, Amy. *smiles at her, then opens it and takes a sip*

I hope thats all it is Karrie, it was probably one of mine, several don't stay in with me.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games