Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:41 pm

((really? i find it best to get them to look how i want, then start thinking up of a good backstroy so i can base their personality off of it.))
Ringo closed her eyes and got closer to Kevin. You are so weird..." she said, "OH!" she said loadly jumping out of bed, "I forgot to take out my percings." she said sitting infront o her mirror and getting to work on them, one by one she took off the little metal hoops and studs. leaving her eyebrow ring in she turnd around. "Wait make up too..." she said leaving the room. She darted her head back in for a monent. "Better not go through my dresser!"
"No it's okay..." Diana said turning around "Come lye down with me."

((lol, i was at a loss of words for a second so i pretty much just babbled on ringo's part.))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 pm

(well, i never write stories on my own, I just RP all the time)

"Ok." Kevin said.

"Ok." Nerdio said as he laid down on the bed.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm

((lol ture, but i always think of rping like writing a story. and lol they said the same thing.))
Ringo came back to her room her face completly clean of makeup. her usually full and dark eyelashes were thin and more of a natural color and her lips were no longer blue. "Consider yourself lucky! Most guys don't get to see me with out my make up." she said pulling her hair back in ponytails. Ringo rubbed the left side of her face. "I hope this doesn't change shape too much as I grow..." she said placing her finger on her star.
Diana laid her head down and placed her hand on Nerdio's.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:55 pm

(i think of it like that too, except I always fly by the twin engines attached to the seat of my pants)

"I think that tatoos usually do..." Kevin said.

Nerdio smiled slightly.

(and one of my engines just blew out sweatdrop )

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

((okay now for the biggest coinsedence of all.))
"I know they do, I'm just hoping you can still tell it's a star, or I can kiss my play on words name goodbye." Ringo said bending over so she could see it better, she looked at Kevin through the mirror. "Though I wish I would have thougt it through more when I let Kevin give me it a couple years ago."
((i s**t you not, kevin did it for her.))
((edit: I just changed how it was worded because that sounded akward before. actually i just worded it wrong like i forgot what i had already typed.))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:06 pm

(lol?... wait, is this a lol moment?)

"Oh." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm

((yes, a lot of my post seem to be more on the funny side lately huh?))
Ringo got back in bed and was sitting up"You aren't that talkitive I see..." she said to Kevin. she looked down at them putting only inches between there faces.
Diana closed her eyes snuggleing up close to Nerdio.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 pm

"N-not really..." Kevin said.

Nerdio smiled and closed his eyes as he started to drift off to sleep.

(are you trying to have Kevin make a move or something?)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:21 pm

((no, you're free to you to do that if you want though, she seems to be a favorite among the guys i know that's for sure."i'd make a move on her if i was real" i just go yeah and i thought i was weird for treating them like they were real.))
"BOO!" Ringo shouted at him nd laughed. She stuck her tounge out and fell back onto the bed.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:23 pm

(oh, and Kevin probably would be to shy to make a move on pretty much anyone)

"Well, good night..." Kevin said, not sure what else to say.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

((lol i can tell))
Ringo giggled. "I love my new shy big brother!" She said hugging him. "Hey never thought of that! tre' kinky!" she said jokingly. deciding to take the joke farther she lied him on his back and got ontop of him. "Onii chan!" she said gleefuly "Teach me how to pleasure!"
(( had to think of a good way to word that, not sure if that sounds to out there, even for excentric ringo... sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

(*eye twitches* sorry, gotta wait a few minutes for my brain to reboot... ok, i saw something like that coming, but not... that)

Kevin's face turned beet red. "U-umm, I..." he stammered.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:36 pm

(( xd whee xd ))
"Don't you know how?" Ringo sid with a smirk. "Mabe I'm the one who has to show you...?" she asked looking down at him seductivly. "Well, okay," she said leaning down to his face.
Diana got out of bed trying not to wake up Nerdio, "I just can't sleep tonight either..." she said quietly leaving the room. "Were is Ringo? I thought she said she wa goin to sleep on the couch..."Diana looked to the stairs.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 pm

((i gotta go, see you tomarrow!))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 pm

(CAPTAIN! ICEBURG AHEAD!!!)

Kevin's face somehow turned even redder. "Oy..." he muttered nervously.

(and see ya)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games