Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:31 pm
Bre loves PINK
Kawaii stood ther awe "A-A war?" kawii said wide eyed. then she rememberd the day her dad left for war then the time in between and all of the crying she did. The the day her mom and her got the letter from the people, we thought it was from him but it wasn't. They letter stated that he was dead. She cryed so many times after that. Then Kawaii felt a bit dizzy and fell over. She then got up and leaned against the wall holding her head.

OOC surprised oh nice kawaii's history
"uuh kiwaii??"kamakura said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:46 pm
OOC: She needs to be more 'in depth' tho. It was hard to follow for me. Must be literate XDDDD  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:18 pm
OOC: SHUT UP!!! I WILL GO MORE IN DEPTH IM THE CHARACTER BACKGOUND! I didn't spell that many things wrong so just figure it out!! mad
Kawaii held her head "yeah i'll be fine." Kawaii said then she got at text the answred it
Okay thats fine you just reast. But what happened?
~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 pm
Orion folded the letter back into its envelope. "Do you want it back?", he said, giving the envelope back to Maddie, but she pushed it to him. "No, it's ok... there's an invitation there for you as well... Considering who I used to be, I'll also be there, so I expect you to be attending the event next week, ok?"

Maddie got up from the table and began to leave. "I'll see you then?", she asked
, and all Orion could do was nod back in agreement. When her back was far from his sight, he kept sitting in his chair, still in shock of this unexpected outcome.  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm
OOC:well i thought it was in depth.......  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm
TonTon224

OOC: me too... but apparently not enough for marty.. ever thing must be perfect for her so what ever...  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm
Bre loves PINK
TonTon224

OOC: me too... but apparently not enough for marty.. ever thing must be perfect for her so what ever...

I thought it was good... if I tried to ignore the grammatical errors (sorry, it's in my nature...)... reminded me of Final Fantasy VII... sighs...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 pm
Bre loves PINK
OOC: SHUT UP!!! I WILL GO MORE IN DEPTH IM THE CHARACTER BACKGOUND! I didn't spell that many things wrong so just figure it out!! mad
Kawaii held her head "yeah i'll be fine." Kawaii said then she got at text the answred it
Okay thats fine you just reast. But what happened?
~Kawaii

I wasnt dissing u Bre, I swear. I have a weird thing about spelling and descriptions.... I'm srry if I upset u  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:14 pm
Nova lifted her phone from the desk and read her txt
'Oh, of course. well first, Rin Avon and I were in the realm of darkness.... Xemnas isnt around anymore... That's Rin and my fault. Then Xale came, He was after Zexion, so we followed the trail he left for us. I still wasnt well enough to fight Zexion, by previous events... Xemnas hit me hard, I've broken some bones... My eyes are white from lack of energy. when we got to where Xale was he was talking to Zexion. then Zexion saw Avon and I. He started attacking me mentally. trying to detroy me with my own darkness. Xale lost his temper, I regain myself and we battled. Avon being the defense Xale and I the offense... I hope that helps... Maybe I'll come I am not quite sure yet. smile '

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 pm
Finally realizing he was still at the cafe, Orion got up and left the table with the envelope in his hands. The shocked expression on his face was still there as he walked along the path towards Kikyo's home.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 am
"Hello Avon, Alright Nova why do you need me again? I was trying to create a anew spell for a problem I have" Kikyo said as she crossed her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 am
fenrir smiled as he untangled himself and he walked to the door he looked over at kawaii and held her up in his arms so she wouldonly fall over on him"are you ok"he asks  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:37 pm
"We need to get ready! Guys (and girls), an endless amount of slayers and evil heartless are going to attack the city at nightfall. We need more of our friends if we don't want to die!" Andrew said, pacing and trying to think of a good plan.
((I thought that Bre's post was amazing! It was the best grammatical post that she ever made! Unless she edited it...? Oh well. I still think that it is good! 3nodding )))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm
fenrir looked at andrew and looked down"do you mean vampire slayers"he asks clinching his teeth together at that question his hair shadowing his eyes  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 pm
Andrew went silent, knowing Fenrir's past. He then said "Yes........."  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games