Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:30 am
User Image

Aven could see Yuu was a bit down. She put a hand on Yuus shoulder, why that was suppose to be comforting, she never understood. Trying to lift the mood, Aven smiled and asked, Hey, its a beautiful night, how does a walk around the gardens sound?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Akane's looked questioned and stared at Aven "Walk around the Moon garden?" Akane thought a little bit at first bitting her lip "Sure."

When they walked out, the light of the moon was now reflecting in the pond, beautifully. In Moon's Garden pond, there were always swimming 3 Black Swans, which never take treats from those who walk by. Akane smiled and stood near Aven.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Avens face lit up when they got outside, she couldn't contain herself. She jogged out to the pond and sat at the bank, letting her feet rest in the shallow water. Being out in the moonlight made her feel charged up. She lay back and breathed in deep, "Isn't it lovely? It's so peaceful out here." she tilted her head back and and smiled at Yuu.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Amentet looked down from her Mistress' shoulder, from her high perch she saw two young females walking across the gardens. Her eyes gleamed with promise as she slithered down while the Mistress was distracted with a love struck Hetukiri.

Floating silently pass the Moon Garden, Amentet's tail was caught by one of the thorny bushes, with a low hiss she pulled on the veins with her jaws. Once she was free from the dasterdly weed, she looked around to see if her persence had caused a start. But the females where far to caught up in the magic of the night to notice.

"Petty"

She thought to herself, just as she was about to strike up, one of the females laid down in the bank. "Oh this is too easy", She cooed happily, keeping her body small and unseen, sliding up the females pants leg to bite her mid thigh. Again, Amentet felt instantly better as the bite worked its own magic on the female. Now all Amentet had to do was sit back and enjoy the show.

Sliding back out of the pant's leg, she did just that.

IIAmentetII

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 pm
"Oh great..."

Chief looked quickly at Amentet with great irritation, before focusing her attention back on the advancing elven. As the female pressed herself closer, it was apperant that the bite had already taken effect. She smirked half heartedly at the evlen's words, knowing that if lighting bolt ever found out he'd drop dead on sight.

The Mistress pondered that for a moment, but quickly dismissed the notion, far to mess even with the add bonus of one of the Elders dropping dead. Besides, they'd find some why to blame her for it, and that would just start another battle she wasn't in the mood for. So instead of replying back, Chief side stepped Hetukiri, grabbing her arms and forcing them into her back. Pressing her instead, into the balcony with her body, as her legs moved within to keep the elven's feet fully apart.

Whistling sharply in a set tune, one of the White dwarfs appeared, with open arms to take the elven. With a nod, Chief struck Hetu once hard into the back of the neck, sending her into unconsciousness. Stepping aside, she allowed Exsoulcero, to take her fallen amie to the Sleeping Tower, where she would await treatment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Aven was staring up at the sky when she felt something bite her leg. Letting out a slight cry, she sat up and examined the spot where she thought it was. She began to feel light headed as she stood up. Her face began to feel warm, almost as if she was blushing. She rubbed her face, covering her eyes and holding her head as she began to walk towards the castle, she called back to Yuu, slightly giggling,"I...I don't feel so well..going to room..."

She managed to get to the castle, as soon as she entered and began to try and find her way back to her room, she got extremely giggly, she could feel a goofy grin sneaking across her face. She realized she was most likely lost now, but she didn't care.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:44 pm
June nibbled her lower lip in thought a moment, looking at the ground and tapping her foot
"....I don't think I'd have come, actually...I was on my way to a town north of here....up until the storm, I was actually quite content camping my way up to town." she lifted her head again
"...n-not satisfied? er....well..I want to...I guess, learn more about the people who live here....the women of..Neteru, was it?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image"Are you a reporter of some kind? Or a researcher?" Nicholas
found it strange that June wanted to know the personal lives of Neteru's residence, unless ofcourse she's up to something.

"North? To the frozen wastelands? Why would you want to camp there?" Nicholas realized he was beginning to poke on someone elses business so he kept his questions to a minimum.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm
June waved her hands, laughing nervously
"N-no! not a reporter or something like that at all! I just...well..." she muttered something under her breath before lifting her chin slightly
"I find this place....familiar. I'm trying to see if any facts about it would make me remember." June shifted from one foot to another
"...Frozen wastelands?" She tapped her chin a few times
"er...maybe it was west, then...." Her hand moved up to smack her forehead repeatedly
"I forgot!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

'Seeing how this is going...i might not last much longer...hell it doesn't matter...i won't let him get what he wants.' Able thought to herself as she braced herself as she felt the impact of the males fist on her arms since she braced herself before he hit her. Once more she was sent flying into the tree's. She laid in the piles of broken tree's staring up at the visible sky before it was shut away from her view. She sighed and slowly sat up only to see her opponent right in front of her his eyes at the same level of her own since he crouched down. Her eyes filled with nothing but anger and determination. He reached out and caressed her cheek and spoke..the same voice of which the darkness she heard speak to her.

"Just give up..then all this can stop," He grinned and pulled her up to her feet and only lifted her up as his hand wrapped around her small neck, yet he did not chock her.

All she could really do was stare at the man with a cold stare.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
Akane looked surprised at Aven and said "If you don't want, don't go. It's too peaceful here." She looked at the Three Swans, they were peacefully swimming together. She was watching them, until one of them flew away to another end of the pond. None of the Swans followed her.

Akane sighed holding Aven's hand. She felt kinda relaxed for the first time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 am
User Image"A journey of self discovery huh?" Nicholas was doing the same thing. This woman isn't so different from me. He thought to himself as he tried to figure out where this conversation was heading to.

Suddenly, it hit him. "One last question," Nicholas said, thinking of why he didn't ask this sooner. "Why are you still here in my room?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

She felt guilty for leaving Yuu out there, as soon as she was back to normal, she would apologize. Right now though, something was wrong.

Her face flushed, she continued to wander the halls trying to find her room. She didn't know where she was, yet she continued to go forward without a care. She let out a fairly loud giggle, immediately covering her mouth, "Where did that come from.." she sighed and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 am
User Image
Akane stood up feeling bored watching the Swan's, and already alone. She got back to the inside of castle and searched for Nicholas's room. She knocked inside and open the door. She closed the door, and sighing, she sat on the sofa.

She didn't notice, but she storm in Nicholas's room in form of Yuu, and not Akane. She opened her eyes immediately and blushed. Her dress of Yuu...wasn't much appropriate too, it was too much loose.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 pm
"Maybe?" June swayed a bit more
"....why?" she looked around, realizing that he was right....and she didn't realize it
"Oh! uhm...er...I...uh.." She pressed her lips into a firm line, not sure why anymore.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games