Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 pm

User Image
Nike whirled around and saw Brago and hana had arrived. She just looked at Brago. Exasperation on her face.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"Nike.... what the hell, just tell me before I grope you. Whats going on here?"

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Robert growled. He had somehow switched back to his protective side without thinking about it. His icy blue eyes were locked on Brago. "You really don't want to grope her," he said. "It would piss me off. And pissing me off is a bad thing to do." Power poured off of him and sparks danced in the air around him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image
"Hey!" Nike whispered harshly. "Horrible situation. Human guy facing down enraged Misha in wolf form. She's having a hard enough time as it is. You goobers with all your chatter is going to get the boy killed."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante ignored the others behind him and boldly reached out, touching Misha's muzzle. "Come on Misha, powerful emotion isn't something the animal can handle." He said, just waiting to be bitten.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Brago grabbed Nikes breast when Robert said that ".........."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:58 pm

User Image
Hana stepped between Robert and Brago, her fang bared and her aura making a black mist around her. "Touch him and you wont have a man hood. And Bragp let go of Nike if you want to keep yours."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 pm

"I'm not going to lay a hand on him," Robert told Hana. Blue fire sprang to life on Brago's leg and quickly traveled until it engulfed his entire body. "But I never said anything about fire." The fire that burned Brago was burning his hands, but it wasn't hurting Nike at all.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Brago blew the fire away with wind. "Such a puny flame and such a nice breast. Hana, shush. Im createing more chaos."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 pm

((hmmm, tonight must be stand up comedy night))
User Image
The wolf enhaled his scent and Misha's inner self jumped on theat scent. She forced up every memory she had of Dante. Of how she felt when she first saw him, of how it was to talk to him. The way his hair fell in his eyes. She remembered his body, every angle, every scar. She remembered that she never wanted to be with anyone else, as long as she was with, "Dante." She breathed the last from her own lips having transformed back into her self. She now sat naked, ears down, tail up.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Robert snarled angrily and everything went black. White fire erupted on Brago's body. This fire could only be put out if Robert wanted it to. And he had lost control, so that wasn't likely. He smiled evily as the fire burned on Brago's skin. He was suddenly around Hana and gripping Brago by the throat. "You stupid bastad," he said. "I could kill you right now without any trouble." The white fire's heat became more intense, but it didn't burn Robert.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 pm

User Image
A wicked smiled played across hana lips. "But the chaos makes me want to play with people." She said. When the fire errupted, Hana, ran up and punched Robert in the face, not caring if she burned.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Knew you could do it." Dante said and pulled off his coat and put it over Misha's shoulder before he kissed her lightly upon the lips. It was just best for him to ignore the chaotic scene in the background otherwise it would cause his blood pressure to rise and cause him to either tear open his wound further, or pass out from it, or put him in caridac arrest*. And none of those sounded good. He did feel wary though, and wished to go back to his hotel with Misha and just hold her tightly.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

User Image
Nike put herself between Brago. Nike had seen, that Misha was herself again but just like always, the work is never done. "hana! Robert! I can't deal with this right now. I need to take care of Misha."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

The fire scattered into the air. "That would have worked Robert, had I not been a Demon. Do you have a different trick? Im getting tired of Nikes breast. Next time I might move somewhere more....private. Hana leave the loverboy alone. I am touching his woman afterall."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games