Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Kin sat up slowly this time and forsed herfelf to look at the others. She didn't know any of them. "I..." She started, thinking hard. "Have less wolf then a normal Eraser..." She said slowly. "Like 25%...They wanted to see if less is more..."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Yeah.." She said. She began sending her scenes in her mind. Times that they had fought, and times that they worked together back when they trained, to see if it would help.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Kin shook her head lightly, eyes closed. The images being pushed into her mind feeling to overwhelming. Dasani looked at Kazumi. 'Maybe you shouldn't remind her sho she is.' She though to her. 'If she's maybe still bad...'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Kazumi nodded, cutting off the images. "I'm sorry, I know this is.. Much.." She said, looking at her sympathetically.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Ceacus wandered into the woods, knowing this is where the flock he was with had gone. 'I was no help in that fight' was the one thought on his mind as he walked. 'I'm useless, I couldn't help anyone if I tried.' Ceacus wandered until he almost walked right into Tomoyo. "Woah! Sorry... I'll stay out of everyone's way right now"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Kin nodded a bit and rubed her face with both hands, trying to get her thoughts straght. Dasani tilted her head at the new boy, Ceacus. Where had he disappeared to earlier?

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Tomoyo looked at Ceacus and smiled a bit. "It's alright, you aren't in anyone's way..." She said.
"It'll come back in time..." Kazumi said, smiling at her.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Ceacus caught Dasani's glance, and understood what she was wondering. "Sometimes my mind gets... confused. Everything goes foggy and I have to be alone for a little while, just to think," He explained. "Who's the confused looking person who I don't know?" Ceacus whispered to Tomoyo.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 pm

"Kin. She lost her memory." Tomoto whispered back.
((short post ^^"))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 pm

"Oh... I want to take a peek into her mind!" Ceacus said eagerly, wanting to use his powers now that he was awake.

((Gotta love short posts!))

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Tomoyo nodded. "Maybe it's all there and just blocked..." She said to herself. "It could be worth a shot."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Kin growled at Ceacus. "Do it and I'll eat you, kid!" She snarled, sounding a bit more like her old self, before she'd been broken. "I don't want anyone messing around in my head."

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Kazumi glanced at Kin. "Calm down, we're just trying to help." She said.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Name: Melody
Apperance:User Image

Personality: Melody is charming in every sense. She draws you in, and you want to trust her. Every now and then she will lash out harshly, giving a glimpse of who she truly is. A cruel and hateful woman who will stop at nothing to eliminate her prey.
Species: Human/avian
Bio: Melody was created by Itex to fight telepaths, and round them up. She has done her job well. Trained to deal with those who use mental tricks, she is a threat to any mutant that relies on them. Ceacus suffered from an encounter with her, which is why he ended up in a coma.

Abilities: Melody's mind can't be read. If someone tries to read it all they will find is a haze. She can spread this haze into the minds of others, making them go numb, keeping them from thinking at all. Melody can also produce a physical fog that renders her foes blind, not hindering any of their other senses.

keany-beany
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

"Woah! I'm sorry, I just wanted to see how mixed up things were," Ceacus stammered nervously. "My mind is still a mess for some reason..."

Melody was closer to her quarry. Ceacus had evaded her for long. Somehow his mind was closed off to her and she couldn't tell where he was. But she found him yet again, and was closing in.'I was informed he was with others. I may have to assume the posistion of one of their friends until I can get Ceacus alone' she thought to herself as she began her desent into the forest.

((I'm introducing another villian))
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games