Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am
"So glad you asked."

Daniel pulled his hat off to place on the counter, but as he did a small twig with pine needles fell from behind one of the hat's flaps. Daniel dropped the hat and swept the twig up and tossed it into a nearby bin.

"Okay, so I've been thinking, again. What thing, or things, is it that Amy is having trouble with right now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am
Jessi giggled softly as a twig fell from Daniel's hat and onto the counter. "Does your idea have to do with an area that has a lot of pine trees?"

She thought about Daniel's question for a moment and then answered carefully, slowly. "Well... I think trust is her biggest issue and trusting herself with others."

She looked back up at Daniel and finally realized how much Amy and Daniel had in common.  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 am
*loosens her scarf stands there a little awkwardly when Jessi doesn't say anything to her* sweatdrop

((I think my post got lost at the bottom of the last page sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 am
{{By the by, Kits popped by, said hello to Jessi. }}

Daniel was pulling hs gloves off as Jessi answer and when she finished he pointed quickly towards her.

"Right. Others. And who else would know about trouble with people? Yes, me, but I'm sure you already figured that. So, my idea is to help Amy with what helped me. An eye opener. A reset, if you will."

Daniel came around to Jessis' side of the desk, and half sat on the surface.

"When I was at my worst, my eye opening moment came when I was faced with the fact that my world was bigger than just me. So, for Amy, who I have noted buries herself in her work and her relationships, is that we dig her out. We remind her that the world extends far beyond the walls of Aqua Springs."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 am
{{Ack!!! I'm so sorry!! It must have gotten lost at the bottom of the page. sad I'll fix! XD}}

Jessi broke out of her stupor of thinking about where they could possibly be going this weekend. She was day dreaming to the extreme, so much so that she didn't even notice it when someone came in. Not good for the person at the information desk.

When she started to hear Daniel's voice talking at length, she finally snapped herself out of her daze, having accidentally missed half of what Daniel said, too. Before she could ask him what he said, though, or respond to what she had heard, she noticed that Kits was standing in front of the desk.

"Kits!! It's so good to see you. How are you doing?"

She smiled over at Daniel quickly, hoping he'd understand that she'd get back to him in a moment. But then... she started getting another idea! What if they brought Kits along on the trip?? Hehehe....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 am
{{Oh! And I really like Daniel's idea. smile That does so often help people with their problems when they get a good look at the larger world around them. smile }}

{{P.S.: I really like Kits' outfit! XD And it's so cool to have you with us for an afternoon!!! Really cool change-up. wink }}  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:29 am
I'm doing pretty good... 3nodding A bit annoyed with Karrie, but other than that, good. He's supposed to be helping me get my artwork to MW for the show, but didn't bother to tell me it would be after he got out of work today. rolleyes *smiles at Daniel* So... what's this about Amy?

((Thanks. xd My classes for tonight got cancelled, so I thought I'd see if anybody was on. Thought I'd dress Kits for the cold weather too.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 am
{{Awesome!! biggrin Are you guys getting the snow storm down there, too? For once, we Iowans aren't getting any of the snow or freezing rain, just the really cold temps. I'm okay with that. wink lol}}

Jessi rolled her eyes playfully. "Man... That sucks! Good thing you got us. We can help you, Kits, no problem. Just give me permission to have Haley take over for me here and we can help you move your art to MW. We can borrow Tommy's car that's in the parking lot."

At her question about Amy, Jessi began to look a little uncomfortable and glanced up and over at Daniel. "Uh... Well, she's been upset lately... so, we were trying to think up a way to cheer her up."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 am
Daniel's eyes went wide when its mentioned Amy. He hadn't realized that she had stopped and overheard. He twiddled his fingers qucikly as Jessi answered. When she finished, he flashed Kits a smile, and pointed briefly at Jessi.

"Yes. What she said."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am
((We've got about an inch or so of snow here. Further south, they got up to 2 feet, according to the news clip I watched a little while ago.))

*looks unsure* I don't know... How big is Tommy's car? I've got quite a bit. I'm not sure what they'll want, so I just picked out what I thought was good enough to show.

I noticed that she's been upset, but I haven't seen her here that much lately... sweatdrop I keep missing her, I think.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 am
{{*shivers* Ick. Between you and FS, I'm really glad Iowa didn't get hit again.}}

Jessi still looked uncomfortable. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and cleared her throat. "Well, Tommy has a little car here, but he has a 4x4 pick-up at his parent's house we could borrow if you want. I've done that before when I've had to haul stuff."

She looked up at Daniel and then sighed softly. "Amy hasn't been in this week. She hasn't been in since... since the party on Sunday."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:57 am
:: suddenly pops out from behind Kits ::
Party? Miro likes parties blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am
*notices the look on Jessi's face* Well, Karrie gets out in a couple of hours... I don't want to bother anybody else if I don't need to...

She hasn't been in? neutral I didn't know that... Not that I've been here a lot either, but I was here Monday night for a little while.

*jumps* eek Ah! *turns around* Miro! You scared me! sweatdrop The party here was on Sunday... There are a couple coming up at Most Wanted this weekend, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm
{{Miro! XD}}

Jessi waved her hand in the air and smiled slightly. "It's no trouble at all! I love driving his pick-up."

As she went back to the subject of Amy and the party, though, she grew a little uncomfortable, then. Had Kits never realized that night that Amy had been upset with her? Well, Kits had looked tired, so maybe she had been too tired to notice...

"No... Amy hasn't been in since Sunday. And she's not answering the phone. I was planning on going to get her sometime today. I just don't know when would be best for me to go."

She looked up at Miro and smiled slightly. "Hey Miro. You know, I think Kits and Amy are planning to have more parties here at AS again to display different forms of art in the future."  

Jessi_Deramis

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm
Miro scares people a lot. She's like a big, scary monster 3nodding
:: tries and miserably fails to make a mean looking, snarling face, holding her hands up and curling her fingers to mimic claws. Of course, being the shortest one of the bunch, she neither fulfills the "big" or "scary" parts of the description ::

Miro missed the party already? sad Miro wanted pie. More parties are good 3nodding Especially when there's pie. Oh... and cake. Miro likes cake too. Now Miro wants sweets crying

Ooo! Miro likes art too. Art is tasty 3nodding
:: idly skips off to the lounge to get food ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games