Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Once the two had left, Shiro finally managed to find an ounce of peace to let everything fall into place. While he was certainly ambitious and certainly aggressive enough to claim his ambitions, he knew that he could be placing more then a few lives in danger. Pulling another smoke from his jacket he flicked it alight and took a long drag. This was going to be a giant pain in the a**.

Pulling the long cloak that signified his status as Raikage onto his shoulders he let out another sigh. It was heavier then he figured it was. Pushing open the door he waved to Shizuku,"I am heading out for a bit. If you find Unki-chan or Tosa let them know to come and find me in the dojo." With a wave over his shoulder he mounted the stairs and headed out.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 000 / / 000 x > Stamina : : 000 / / 000 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                    > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Hachiro walked into the Raikage's building. He was unsure of who exactly he had to speak to. He had taken note of the Raikage's absence in the village. " Hello?" He said aloud as he spotted a person who seemed to be manning the front desk. " I was so excited to start my training I almost forgot to come here! I need a headband please!"

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 305|| 305】○【STAMINA: 245 || 245
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:

___
Active Mission:

Azeiel The Risen

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Jay, bearing theweight of his sister within as the two remained merged, approached the office with the body of the mountain beast held over his head in such a way only parts of his body could bee seen under it's size. He dropped it just beside the front door, and walked into the office, no worse for wear. The sound of the mountain's monster made the ground rumble a bit, so he expected to be expected. He saw the boy there, another fresh genin it would appear, but he was otherwise quiet.

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 405 / 405xxxxxCurrent Stamina 405 / 455xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxx: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:21 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Genesis walked through the open door to the office, finding Hachiro and another unknown Genin outside "Well are we all here for Headbands or what?" He said with a laugh. He wasn't sure where the Raikage was or even who the Raikage was, but he was looking forward to meeting the leader.
      Hopefully it would be a pleasant exchange.

Kondo Kaicho

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:57 pm
      User Image
      [ Hakanai Yuki & Shukenja ]
      Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
      Never have I dealt anything more
      difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 215/215

Soft rumbles could be felt underneath the ones that are always aware of their surroundings. It almost feel like something heavy was coming, the floors vibrated within each step. The odd part was, you couldn't hear the steps itself, but you could feel it. A massive hybrid of snow leopard and lion had appeared onto the top of the staircase and out of the shadows. A soft and gentle low growled emitted from this gigantic creature. Right beside him, was a woman, young, in her late teens or early twenties. Her silk white hair tightly held back by a french braid with few bang strands on the side of her cheek. Just as tightly as her hairstyle, her posture was just the same. She held herself in high regards. Three black markings were on her face; two on her left and one on her right, they rested on her cheeks below her icy blue eyes. The creature let out another soft growl and rumble, his eyes glanced towards the caramel toned woman beside him, his ears twitching few times in different seconds.

'Easier than I thought.' Hakanai thought to herself. She thought getting out of the hospital and slowly recovering back into her job was going to be hard. No. It was easy. Especially when she had completely cut off her heart to her brain. She was tired of emotions. She didn't want to feel emotions anymore. Feelings? They brought nothing but despair, pain, and worse, distraction. Hakanai was now under the impression that her distraction and her feelings with the previous Raikage, Kaileer and her emotions barely stable had caused so many lives. So now, the so called emotions? Her icy blue jewels showed nothing. Wearing dark colored clothes that could be the same hue of her dead heart, between her slender fingers rested an envelope. It was letter for the now Raikage himself. A letter that gave the one thing that Hakanai needed, a letter of release. That she was fully trained in how to listen as well now mentally stable. With a deep sigh, the cold snow haired female went to an empty wall and leaned against it. Her arms folded across her chest with the letter safely between the skin barriers of hers. Shu? He lets out another soft growl before plopping down onto the ground, causing a bit of a louder rumbler as pound of this massive five foot creature to the shoulder had literally, plopped onto his belly of this nice cold floor. The female then closed her eyelids, her body slightly relaxed but alert. As for the loud big cat? He yawned, loudly. Pearly white teeth showing as he groaned as well. They both knew, with the number of the shinobi that was waiting, it may take some time before it was their turn. No matter. If they have to wait for long time, so be it. They had been through worse. One thing was for sure, and the cat knows it, the female would lay down her life for the village but let no one else get close to her, ever again.

Shukenja; Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 215/215

Attire: Currently the one in pic but with black infinity scarf around her neck. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. Headband location, currently tied around her hip.
      Out of Caffeine:
      Actions:

My world was full of colors and wonder... now it's dead.
      User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:14 am
      User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShizuka Saitou [NPC]

Ahh, more new people it seemed, with one somewhat familiar face. "Ahh, it's a good thing you came here first. You must be Hirohiko-san, correct? I received news of two foreigners entering our village." When Jay appeared with....a strange outfit to say the least, she noticed the charismatic young boy behind her. He must've been the other boy from outside the village. "If you two walk to my desk here, you may collect your headbands as well as some missions if you'd like and begin your training." She told them, reaching beneath her desk to pull out the two freshly-ordered Kumogakure headbands along with a few mission slips. Nothing major, just requests to learn jutsu, develop their own custom techniques, and train with a mentor.

Her sensory jutsu caught wind of Hakanai and Shu before she saw them...that would be an odd conversation, she imagined. Her relationship with Kaileer wasn't too much of a big secret, and now the third Raikage was gone. She hoped that it wouldn't be too hard to accommodate the girl to newer things.

Lily Platypus

Dexterous Prince

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Kondo Kaicho

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:43 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Hachrio's presence was akgnowledged by Shizuka. She greeted him, knowing he was an outsider to the village. Hachiro stepped forward. " Yes Ma'am that's me." He replied as he moved towards the desk as instructed. He reached down, collecting the headband as well as the mission slips. Taking a moment to fix the headband to his forehead, Hachiro nodded. Satisfied with his accomplishment. " Will do, see ya around." He turned and grinned as he passed by Genesis. "Meet back up at the training grounds?" he said, almost as though it was a challenge. With that he dashed back out the door.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 305|| 305】○【STAMINA: 245 || 245
      Technique Used:
      ○ [ Rank ]
      ○ [ Rank ]
      ___
      Technique Active:

___
      Active Mission:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:46 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Taking the headband from the secretary, he bowed in gratitude before chasing after Hachiro "Yeah definitely!" He said, dashing after his new friend  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:23 pm
      User Image

Once the secretary spoke, Hakanai listened carefully. She wasn't the only one though, as Shu ears were perked and twitching in different places periodically. Opened her eyelids to reveal the icy blues, she glanced towards where the voice was coming from. That woman... she seemed familiar. Maybe she worked with the third Raikage? Hakanai was so busy and occupied with her own life, she neglected to pay attention to others. So therefore, the Hyouton user wouldn't be surprised if she had met some people who she does not remember and/or recognize. The genin... well to say they were excited was a bit of an understatement. One of them even almost stepped on Shu's tail as her body had completely tensed. It would been bad if they actually did manage to do so. Luckily, Shu was paying attention to them too and twitched his tail out of the way. Once they ran downstairs, a soft sigh escaped from her lips as she heard Shizuka talked to her and informed her that the Raikage was at the dojo. Pushed herself off of the wall; "Thank you, Shizuka-chan." With a soft bow, she turned to leave. The hybrid groaned softly as he pushed himself up and heavy footsteps followed.

- Exit -

Attire: Currently the one in pic but with black infinity scarf around her neck. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. Headband location, currently tied around her hip.
      Out of Caffeine:
      Actions:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Everyone finished their business, which Jay only barely paid a lot of mind to since it was no business of his own, and once it was complete he stepped forward to Shizuka. He reached into his back pocket and produced a scroll, spinning it open for her and spreading it out across her desk where she would be able to read a detailed, if a little ramble-y, report on the lands and the type of farming could be done, along with some information about it's size. "Well, good news is, the land is good for farming for sure. The bad news is... well we found an adolescent mountain stalker corpse. And it was covered in glass and had flesh missing." He let that sink in for a moment as he went over his sister's handwriting. "They were in the shadow of the mountain, and the closer we got to it, the louder the growls and snarling. We followed the trail of glass until we found a pack of them. From what I can tell... they fight like me and Jeon. They try to move as a group and overwhelm, but they're fragile. Unlike us. Whatever was driving them didn't come down though. If they have an alpha, he let them die giving whoever stripped the flesh from the Stalker corpse time to run. We brought back the corpse as well."

Stats

Current BGM:
            Stats

Personal Attributes:
            Class & Clan Reductions:
            xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
            ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
            Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:14 pm
          User Image

Fuming. Absolutely fuming. Hakanai couldn't even look or listen to Shu. That was until- "Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" "It wasn't need to know till now." The hybrid replied. Hakanai scowled, her brows furrowed so hard it wouldn't be a surprise if it left some winkles. Gods damn it. She was going to slaughter and skin this cat; alive. Course. Hakanai would never do that in thousand of years, but it's a lovely thought at the moment. Quick as they could, they got up to where the twins was last seen. She heard voices so she placed her anger aside and bore a face with no emotion in them. Adolescent mountain stalker? Huh? Once she got there, she saw what they were talking about. Shu was closing in to sniff at it, but she held out a hand for him to wait at least a little bit. This can't be a pack so something or someone, was making them. And it was up to Hakanai and Shu to find them. "Excuse me, Raikage-sama had sent me to find more information about them. So you found them in the mountains? I will need Shu to memorize your scents so we can retrace back your tracks and take over from there." Hakanai said simply as Shu was sniffing at the corpse first.

Out of Caffeine:
          Actions:

Tenshuyami

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:48 pm
          User ImageUser Image

A challenger had approached! But, so far as Jay was concerened it was none of his. Rather, a stirring inside of him made him furrow his brow, and speak almost to no one at all. "You sleep the entire way here, make me do all the work, and the first time a voice you don't recognize speaks you get all antsy..."

"Don't be sour, Jay." Jeon replied, slowly starting to emerge from her brother. In the space of a single minute, she had freed herself, wearing an outfit like she was ready for a spar, rather than in combat. The girl twisted a bit as she spoke, popping the joints in a very strong body. "So, no they didn't seem to have emerged from the mountain. They sort of came out of the dark behind it. Hey do you think we smell the same?" Jeon turned to her brother, who had turned as well, looking over the very odd looking animal and it's handler. If it was one thing Jay was tired of it was damn ninja animals, but Jeon seemed to be a lot more enamored by the asthetics. In response to her question, Jay shrugged. "Anyway, there's glass tracks in the plains, shouldn't be hard to find even as big as they are. The Mountain Stalker was dead when we got there. It had a bunch of skin and missing in chunks, and the front hooves. Stuff good for crafting. The pack that we fought, the glass wolves, not a pack of Mountain Stalkers that would've been a whole other ball game-" Jay poked her shoulder. "Right right. The pack of Glass Wolves we fought, they were normal looking as far as they go, and then suddenly they weren't. We think a bigger, scarier one did something to make them scarier. Not scary enough cause we shattered them, but that was the weird part. They had to know they were hopelessly outmatched. It was like they were stalling us. But, for whatever reason, they died and the pieces of their bodies started to disolve into this fine mist that went spiraling up towards the top of the mountain, where we heard a howl so loud it shook the ground around us. It was then that they seemed to get more aggressive, but we still killed them regardless." Jay sighed at the broken way Jeon recorded events in her head, and then replayed for others, but nonetheless he nodded to her story. "Probably gonna just sell what's left of the Beast of Ares out there. Should fetch a fair price." she mused. At some point during her anecdote, the twins would hold out hands for the cat thing to sniff and take their scents. "Also, what are your names? I'm Jeon, like... uh... June? Is that it?" Jay nodded. "Yeah Jeon like June. Well my full name is Jeon Gyeon Park, he's my little-bigger brother Jay. I know my name is weird. We aren't from here. We're from the land of swamp. Are you from Konoha?" Jay gave her a shove, but he smiled anyway.

Her's was a light he would always defend.

Stats

Current BGM:
                Stats

Personal Attributes:
                Class & Clan Reductions:
                Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:03 pm
              User ImageUser Image
              __ Ada arrived only a short while after several others had departed. But as soon as she entered the building she only caught a whiff of death. 'What in the...?' Her eyes narrowed on what she had to assume was the source of the smell raping her nostrils. Soon after Jeon yet again came out from Jay, a sight she still had to get used to, and began detailing some incident the twins were recently involved in. She remained quiet as she finished her approach toward Shizuka's desk, but making no effort to necessarily hide herself. After the dust seemed to settle with all that had been said Ada would try to get a word in too, "Excuse my interruption. Could I trouble someone to arrange for me to pay a business visit in Takumi?" Ada pulled the letter she received from a messenger hawk out from where seh stowed it then offered it to Shizuka. "My family has arranged to have my designs for a puppet realized. I need only go to help build it so that I may bring it back here with me." She hoped that this opportunity wouldn't be lost to her somehow. Having those puppets would greatly bolster her combat potential, thus bolstering the village's military strength as well.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 325 || 325】○【STAMINA: 115 || 115
              Technique Used:
              • [ Rank ]
              _
              ___○ [ Rank ]
              ____
              Technique Active:
              • [ Rank ]
              _
              ___○ [ Rank ]
              ____

Quote:

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
              Tenshuyami
              Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm
              User Image

Hakanai rose an eyebrow in interest. Well. That was something she had never seen before that was for sure. Shu answered the question, "Yes" His voice was a deep rumble. And that was all he said. The answer was to if they smelt the same. Hakanai listened well. Darkness of the mountains. How cliche. Follow the glass trail so to speak. She listened carefully... so.. from what it sounded like, kill the weaker ones, and the stronger one arrives. Was that simply the first wave? With a soft sigh, she zoned out, she almost missed that the female had asked for their names. "Ah. I apologize for that. I'm Hakanai and he's Shukenja. Shu for short if you wish. Thank you for the information and no. I was originally from Yukigakure. Now pledged to Kumogakure." She explained. So they were from the Land of Swamp.. huh. What made them come here? Hakanai suddenly became weary of them. Could the people of Kumogakure even trust them? "We should get going. Thank you two for everything." With that, she turned to leave and follow the trail back.

[ Exit ]

Out of Caffeine:
              Actions:

Tenshuyami

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:47 am
              User ImageUser Image

So the monster cat could speak. Jay was honestly surprised to see that, and honestly he was starting to get tired of all the damn ninja animals he was seeing, unlike Jeon who all but loved animals of all kinds. His mind immediately remembered that damn lizard who had quite literally jumped through him during their spar. If he had his way right now, he'd likely petition for ninja animals, that aren't summons, to be removed from the military. Not really of course, because that'd be silly, but even so he was less than a fan of them. Still, he nodded to the big cat's assertion that they smelled the same, and decided he could use that to his advantage in the future. He jokingly turned to his sister, "We should use different body wash when we shower." As to whether or not they showered together, the imagination could run as it did. As they turned to leave, Jeon called something after them, where Jay turned to Ada. "Hmm, actually I've wanted to drop by Takumi to fill a mission actually. Shizuka-songbaenim, would it be ok if Jeon and I accompanied her?" As he awaited her response, Jay held a realtively friendly face, one that was equal parts patient and expectant. That is until Jeon started running at the mouth and leaned on him. He cast a somewhat tired glance at her after her last interrogative like she had five heads. He was hoping to address that at a time not quite so hectic, but instead it'd likely be pushed onto the table of someone already busy enough. He chuckled a little, and looked back to Shizuka once more, mouthing a sorry to her and Ada.

Jeon covered her mouth when the big cat spoke. "Oh! How cool!" she exclaimed. That lightning lizard thing they had encountered had never spoken to the duo so this was a pleasant surprise. Jeon was such a huge animal lover that she wanted, desperately, to reach out and touch him but she knew better than to put her hands on someone, or in this case something, without permission. Jay, she knew, disliked animals to a degree, but no less took the woman's introduction. As the animal tamer turned to leave, Jeon gave a way and called after them, "I hope we get to work together, Shukenja and Hakanai!" That's when she remembered the fresh graduate had spoken. "Oh yeah, Shizula we need to go buy some projectiles. Big ones. We could be acting escorts for a bit, probably learn the girl a thing or two on our way. What with the would be invaders all over the countryside, it might be a good idea. We could probably bust em up good on the way back with Ada's aid. Ha that rhymed, but no yeah we could definitely due with more firepower. OH maybe we can take the mountain stalker with us! Do some bartering for materials." She would lean on her brother, more like attach to him, throwing her arms over his shoulders and smiling in the general direction of Ada as her eyes wandered off towards the end of her somewhat loquacious concurrent statements. She punctuated. "Shizuka-songbaenim, can we start training for the hunter nin squads? Or the Anbu?"

Stats

Current BGM:
                    Stats

Personal Attributes:
                    Class & Clan Reductions:
                    Techniques Used:

Quotes

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games
                  Mini-Games