Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob looked over toward Jaslyn as she took his hand, a small smile playing across his features. She was graduating this year, and well, he wondered at what was going to happen with the two of them. However, he figured he'd worry about that later, as he nodded toward the carriages. "Well, want to grab a carriage before they all disappear up to the castle? If we wait for too long, they'll probably go up without us."

He did have to admit, the fact that they would be forced to walk all that way wasn't the issue. In fact, he was sure that Jaslyn might find it refreshing. Considering that they had spent mostly the entire summer together at his house, well, there were only so many things they could do in Little Whinging. He might or might not have been spoiled a bit when he went into London for school supplies and such. After all, Little Whinging didn't have half the things that the city did. There was, however, the fact that the town was quiet and peaceful. Well, as long as crazy witches and wizards didn't come to his home, anyway. That he could do without.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, so where did Jas run off to?
                                                OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image
                                                    Bow made love to needy string
                                                    In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                    Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                    Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ |♫| Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles hopped off the train, already getting a good look around while he rubbed the back of his head. They had more or less spent the train ride just talking, and it felt weird, to be surrounded by upperclassmen. Though, to be honest, he could imagine worse people to spend the train ride with. He glanced toward where the carriages and nodded, cocking an eyebrow. "Aye, before we end up without a ride up at least. I don't particularly fancy having to walk all the way up there." He hefted his violin case over his shoulder, still refusing to leave it in the train for whoever to bring up. He trusted himself to bring up his most prized possession, no one else, really. That way, he could only be mad at himself if he broke it or something in-transit.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Fifth year, ruddy hell! I have to take OWLs this year!
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                    Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                    Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:38 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

"Isn't there some 'reserve player' thing for the different positions, as well?" Lexine asked. She remembered hearing something about it, but hadn't really looked into it. "That'd be great though, that I'd be able to learn how it would all go...trouble is, I don't exactly know know what to do...like, how to get on the team... I'm kinda shy when it comes to talking to anyone older than me..." Lexine admitted. She knew it was probably pretty obvious, but -- at the same time -- she didn't exactly know every thought that Iñigo thought about her. Lexine couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit as Iñigo said he'd protect her. She also couldn't help a small blush creep across her face -- she couldn't really help it, she was a very 'blushy' person. "No, but really, that seems like a good idea. I may just do that..." Lexine grinned. She'd be the least likely to get hurt, as long as a bludger didn't try and chase her, as well as if no one tried to push her off the broom. Of course, she didn't know how brutal people were going to be with her...who knew, though, it could get rough on the field.

"Hey, you have no room to call me that! Have you noticed the house you were sorted into?" Lexine joked. Their house was, after all, known for their intelligence; that was, of course, why Lexine always wondered why the hat had sorted her into Ravenclaw. "Honestly, I didn't even retain half of what I read. Especially anything that had to do with Transfiguration or Charms," Lexine sighed. She didn't know why, but -- for some odd reason -- her wand didn't like to cooperate with her most of the time, especially in class. All she knew was that she was ready for her favourite class: Potions. That was all that really mattered...well, that and Herbology.

Lexine shrugged and looked over to the door as two people popped in. Alice and Jasper Lancaster. She smiled brightly at them as Iñigo introduced himself.
                                                "Of course you can join," Lexine said softly. She was happy to see her old Hufflepuff friends, as she hadn't seen them all summer. She then turned back to Iñigo and said, "I'll be making sure to start watching the games more often, keeping track of everything and learning from the sidelines. Quidditch is just so interesting...and I think I will try out for Seeker when I have the chance," Lexine noted, smiling. She was glad that she could have a friend who she could talk to about Quidditch. Alice didn't like brooms, let alone Quidditch, as far as Lexine knew, and Jasper was rather quiet and didn't talk to Lexine much. The most Lexine had heard him talk was when he was trying to teach her how to understand the Tranfiguration equation.

Lexine turned to Alice and Jasper, deciding to invite them into the conversation.
                                                "What do you two think? Should I try out to be a Seeker on the Ravenclaw team? Or no?" Lexine then frowned. "I'm just afraid that, because of my lack of experience, I won't get a position. And either way, what about if I get a different position? I'm likely to kill myself..." Lexine sighed, starting to shake a bit. She always stressed herself out about stuff like this unintentionally... "Oh, now I'm trying to talk myself out of it!" She sighed, leaning on the window.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Elispacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my gosh, he's adorable.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy snicked a bit as Darren joined them. She wouldn't recommend going to church with her, ever. Mostly because that would mean that she had to go to church. And she hated church. A lot. It was stuffy and boring and lasted way too long and honestly how many times did she really need to hear that she was going to hell? She was pretty sure she'd gotten the message ages ago, really. So pointless. She offered Eli and Shayna both a wave as they left, expression curious. She wondered what house the first year would get... she'd have to pay attention to the sorting then. But, didn't she always?

spaceThe fourth year glanced around, her brow furrowing in annoyance. "What's taking Daniel so long, I wonder?" she asked, clearly irritated that he wasn't right behind her. Jer was missing still, too, which annoyed her to no end. Honestly. He'd better not be passed out in the train car, she thought, torn between being annoyed at his absence and amused at the thought of him waking up to discover he was back in London. Not that it would happen; if it would, it wouldn't be so funny, right? She didn't really want him to miss school, after all. She made gave the crowd one last sweeping gaze, growling a bit in frustration when neither Slytherin appeared. "You know what? The carriages only seat four anyway, right? So Daniel can just find me later. Jer, too; it's not like he's going to sit at his own bloody table, after all. Come on," she declared. She did tend to get rather bossy when she was in a bad mood.

spaceThe Ravenclaw began heading towards the carriages, taking a moment to stare at the Thestrals. It still unnerved her that she could see them... even if they were sort of beautiful, in a very morbid way. She did wonder why Hogwarts used them to pull the carriages as opposed to any other creatures... maybe their frightening appearance belied a gentle nature. She'd certainly never noticed any of them misbehaving, after all. Perhaps they weren't so skittish as a Unicorn, or prideful as a Hippogriff. A hand reached out to gently brush across one of the horse-creature's necks, and she tried to hold its gaze when it looked at her. It really was beautiful... she sighed and shook her head, climbing into the carriage. Daniel and Jer'd just have to find someone else to ride with; see if she cared. Besides, in regards to Daniel, she didn't want him thinking she'd stand around waiting on him, right? Bad message to send, that. Like she was a pushover or something. And Jer had other friends... right? She did glare at the thought that he might've spent the trip to Hogwarts with Ronna, but brushed it aside easily enough. The Gryffindor girl had been in the crowd at the station, and Jer hadn't been anywhere in sight, so he wasn't with her. Gypsy didn't quite understand why that was so important to her, but it was. She chalked it up to him being her best friend and Ronna being... well, Ronna. It wasn't like either of the girls cared for one another, after all. So of course she didn't want her best mate hanging around with the other girl. That made perfect sense.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Rawwry

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Alice smiled brightly she couldn’t be happier to make a new friend. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too Iñigo.” She said before looking to Jasper. When both Lexine and Iñigo gave the go ahead Jasper held his hand out to Alice who took it before being helped into the carriage. “Jasper joined the team as Beater.” She said with regards to the topic. Jasper got into the carriage before speaking. “I’m not really all that good I got knocked out during practice more often than not.” Alice looked at Jasper in shock. “Don’t be silly Jazz you’re a natural.”

Jasper didn’t know what to say to Alice, he really wasn’t that great. When the topic switched to whether Lexine should try for Seeker Jasper beat Alice to it. “Why not? You can’t let fear stop you from trying something new and what better way is there to gain experience?” he said with a smile. “Jazz is right, you can’t let fear stop you. Tell you what if you try out for Ravenclaw Seeker I’ll try out for Hufflepuff Seeker. We can do it together. I’ll even come cheer you on at try outs.” Alice proposed.

It was almost as if Alice had her mind already made up. Jasper looked over at Alice in mild shock. ‘Alice… playing Quidditch…’ he tried to think about it but it only made him worry about her getting hit by a bludger. He’d have to make the team too just to ensure she was safe on the field. So much for no stress…

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Lexine, Iñigo
OOC: ---

Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette watched David get into the carriage. He seemed to be having difficulties… well they all couldn’t have perfect balance. Glancing away as if pretending she hadn’t noticed his stumble she looked back to him when he spoke. “I believe that it could work both ways. Some people take the word of other and some need visual evidence or in some cases physical.” She explained her small point of view. “I for one believe in the theory of one being cursed… it is a curse to see someone you’re close to die let alone the burden that follows you through life. Though I don’t believe Thestrals are truly curse unless you want to consider being invisible to most a curse.” She added.

The subject was certainly a sad one but luckily David decided to change the topic to a happier one. “That’s true though I’m sure Cathy will learn to get better as she goes through the years. I know Mira probably has the strongest magic between the three of us. She kind of shattered a few plates her first time and trust me it didn’t get better from there. Don’t know where Grace’s skill set will be but I wouldn’t doubt her taking some of the most complicated subjects.” Leonette said thinking about both her sisters. She knew them well enough to know who would go into what not to mention the fact that she knew Mira would get right into the Quidditch action. Something to look forward to…

“No it really isn’t a quiet place especially around Quidditch time.” Leonette told David honestly. “I mean it can be quiet… sometimes…” she paused before shaking her head at what she’d said and continued on. “Yeah it’s not a good study place and I’m really not good with distractions when I’m studying.” She admitted. Of course that just meant the end of last year was rather challenging due to all the talking going around the castle. Luckily it was a new year which probably meant people naturally had forgotten all about it.

“I swear I should just study with you sometimes…” Leonette said almost absentmindedly. Maybe if she hung out with people who wanted to study she’d actually study. Then again she seemed to be doing a good job making sure her cousin studied for all his tests despite her lack of drive to do the same. Just like the years before she’d be doing the same luckily she had even more classes to worry about which would make things even tougher than ever before. Though she knew she could do it. After all how hard could it be?

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

He smiled at Lexine's nervousness. It really made him laugh, because he knew how the girl was. She was always that girl that was really shy in the beginning but as soon as you know her, she never shuts up. He really had grown to like that part about her, but he knew that he would have to talk to people for her if she was to do something. "Do you want me to talk to Shayna, our Team Captain? Seriously, I'll tell her that you really want to learn how to play Seeker and that you are way too shy sometimes," he said to her, staring straight at her now. He wanted her to know his true sincerity at this point.

He watched as Alice and Jasper got into the carriage. Iñigo listened intently as the conversation unfolded, watching the other two get in. He smiled, happy to make new friends, just because of Lexine of course...but still. He then listened to all of them talk about Quidditch a bit, hearing that one of them was a beater? He had to be a reserve because Iñigo didn't see him when he played Hufflepuff, which was his best game of the Season. "I'm sure you are good Jasper. I'm sure you will be much better than the others in due time. Hey, if you want to practice with me sometime, I would be fine with that. I play beater for Ravenclaw and am always looking for ways to get better. I have to stay on the top of my game; so I myself don't get knocked out. I was knocked out once last year during a game. It was because I think I broke my arm and couldn't continue. That was the wild game against Gryffindor, you know the one where the keeper flew out of net and caught the snitch," he said, bringing up the headlines of the school newspaper, ones that all talked about the keeper Richard Drage coming out and catching the Snitch. That was awesome and Iñigo got to watch it all happen as he laid on the ground in pain.

"Lexine, you are trying out..." he said to her, winking at her. "I, and the rest of us, are going to make you. You obviously enjoy it so why not give it a shot?" he said to her confidently. He actually wanted her to join now, despite his worry before. He really wanted to see what she could do. Obviously Shayna was currently the Seeker, but in a few years, maybe Lexine could be good. Iñigo, however, wanted to become the best beater in the school, just like Verily and Darius.

Iñigo, who knew he didn't have the position on lock down, was sure he could yet again be picked for the Starting X1. He had to yet again beat out Bristain and Asterisk. They were competition, but the Captain this year was the one he worked so hard to protect during a game last year; so he was sure that she trusted him now. He did keep her in the game as long as he could.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

To say the young boy was bored, was definitely an extreme underestimation. He hated just sitting her, he hated not talking for extended periods of time. He hated just waiting for someone to come up to him and talk to him, which he knew was probably not going to happen. He was bored...bored out of his mind. He hadn't spoken a word in just about six to eight hours...not a single word. He truly didn't think he had ever at any point of time went this long without talking...and it bothered him, because he felt like he couldn't even remember what his voice even sounded like. "This sucks," he said pretty loudly as he made his way to the carriages. He really wished he hadn't invested all his time in Alex, because truthfully, not having many friends sucked. All his friends were muggles, despite his halfblood purity.

He finally reached the carriages and got in one...alone...yet again...just like the platform...just like the train...just like the station...alone. He couldn't actually believe that he had went this long. He really didn't think he ever had gone this long without at least saying one word to someone, whether it was his friend or even his adopted parents. "What do I do now?" he said to himself as he got into the carriage, pulling his self up rather easily. He wanted his life to go back to normal again, but unfortunately, while he was at Hogwarts, this would not happen. Why? Because Alex...because of the rumors about him and Ronna...no football...Hogwarts in his mind, was tearing him away from his everyday life...from what he wanted to do.

BUt either way, this was his education and he had to do it. He didn't know what the Football youth Academy would say when he showed up with no Diploma after making them wait seven years. He couldn't show them the bloody diploma because it would give away everything about his life...thereby ruining it. It sucked having to keep all of his secrets away from his best friends. They could never find out and if they were even unfortunate enough to find out, their mind would be wiped and all the memories gone.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

(OOC: Theo is still alone...if anyone wants to quote me and join him, that is fine with me)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:27 am
[Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

Valentina decided stuff meeting people she will let people find her. She saw a boy by himself so she walked up to him and introduce herself "Hello, my name is Valentina. Can I get this carriage with you?" asked the third year student. "I think we have seen each other before somewhere? I think either the common room or Gryffindor table?" she said.

[quote="RedEagleEye007x]

ooc: Lets hope this works  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

Studying with me?

David glanced at Leonette who said she believed in the theory of being cursed to see someone you are close to die and the burden before she continued with his change in subject. With a sigh he said on the darker subject, before returning to the lighter subjects, "I was actually referring to the belief that some have that if you are around one death you are likely to bring a curse of death to others... that other people are more likely to die around you."

"Anyways, I assume besides the subjects like the histories and mythologies and world studies and Ancient Runes, Cathy is likely to be good at charms," He said. "I mean it runs in the family-probably from Mum- and everything Cathy described having done sounds more charm like than anything. Of course, maybe she just isn't good with flashier magic and is best at subtle things. Dad's probably complaining right now, though, that he couldn't have at least one 'ordinary' kid."

He smiled and said of the common room, "Sounds like the type of place Cathy would like. Then again she's fairly adjustable, but the important thing is that she just likes having people around... and about studying with me, as long as you don't disturb my studies too often it is fine. Like I said, I like quiet places... But if you don't want to worry about bothering me I could always give you a list of places to study that are quiet without going to the library or using the common room."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 am
User Image

David’s jaw dropped. “You did what?” he said in shock. “You know I shouldn’t be surprised and yet I am.” He added rubbing the back of his head. “Though that reminds me I signed up for Apparition which I’ll admit I wasn’t sure about taking but my sister talked me into it.” He told her honestly. He really would rather stick to flying that was more his thing.

“Shayna…” David started to say but lost his words. “I’ll never take it off.” He told her as he examined the thin chain. She didn’t have to do anything for him and yet she always did. David at times felt way to undeserving of her but at least he never took her for granted.

That’s when a thought occurred to him. “You know what I’m going to be one force to be reckoned with in dueling club.” David said happily remember that this year he was in charge of the club. Only question was could he truly run it at well as the last two ran it.

With: Shayna

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

Hearing David out Leonette thought about it and then shook her head. “I sure hope not.” Was all she said to that not wanting to dwell on the idea much longer. Leonette sure did notice that the League family had a thing for charms. “Yeah you’re right about that and here I am just grateful to have a good hands on approach with spells.” She commented with a smile. “I’m sure he’s proud of you guys regardless of being ordinary or magically gifted.” Leonette added knowing she just had to be right on that.

“I’m sure she’ll do just fine then.” Something told Leonette that Cathy would practically befriend the entire first year group by the time they got into the great hall for sorting. Okay so maybe that was a bit of a stretch but it seemed doable based on what the third year knew about the young girl.

Just like David, Leonette wasn’t surprise that he would bring up not bothering him with his studies. “Who said anything about being a disruption? I was merely commenting on the fact that the only true studier I know happens to be you and that the only time I ever do study is when I’m forcing my cousin to do his homework.” She said matter-of-factly. “In other words I’m not worried about bothering you.” She added. Deep down Leonette wondered if he really was fine with the idea of her hunting him down every now and again some things you just never can tell.

With: David

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 pm
Well she lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles are all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies
User Image

☆═━┈Rory had, admittedly, gone onto the train unseen found an empty compartment and spent the past eight hours in blissfully uninterrupted sleep. She had forgotten to pack until the night before and had spent most of the night trading her time and attention between her trunk and her writing pad because for some awful reason the Gods of Rock have horrendous timing and decided to give her a muse in the dead of night. Suffice to say she didn't make it to bed until two hours before she was supposed to be on the blasted train. She made it in time, thankfully, but had been dead tired and not up for any type of communication or companionship. So she slept and only woke up when the whistle alerted them that they had arrived at the station and very groggily woke from her nice dreamless sleep and walked with the rest of the students into and out of the station. She looked around trying to find her friends and spotted a head of bright blue and grinned. The lass only knew of one person with hair that color and took off towards them.

Rory finally reached Gypsy and her small entourage just as they were clamoring into a carriage and looked around for that boy that always seemed to be around her. Not seeing him she shrugged and waved at the small group to catch their attention. "Oi, ya min' if I join ya? I don' see anyone else I know yet." she asked keeping her eye peeled for her other friends. Tanya unfortunately couldn't come and visit like Gypsy had but they had been trading post throughout the summer so she knew the girl had to be around somewhere. She and Coffee both actually. Speaking of the shoe addict, wasn't she supposed to be here too?┈━═☆
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing
Hogsmeade Station
Gypsy, and the Twins
Jeebus, where is everyone??

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Keep your feet on the ground
XXXXXXXWhen your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shove

XXXXXXXAnd we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

XXXXXXXGo get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole

XXXXXXXTo bury the castle, bury the castle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:03 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xxxxx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine shrugged, "I am going to try out, it's just...I'm just a little...scared, ya'know? Especially because of that, I have a hard time talking to people...and I'd feel bad if you ended up just talking Shayna into giving me the place, because that would just be kinda stupid," Lexine rambled, not paying any attention to how much she was talking. "I want to prove that I can do it...I know I've practised with my family, but it's really not the same... I've never played a real game. I guess I'll just go and see what happens..." Lexine decided. Inside, she knew she was going to try and talk herself out of the whole thing later, but knew that she had to at least try.

She then looked to Jasper as he told her to not let fear get the best of her. Lexine smiled at him.
                                                "Thanks, Jasper... You guys are all right it's just...I don't know...I get really scared with things like this," she sighed, looking back down at her hands. Then she looked up at Alice trying out for Hufflepuff Seeker. Lexine looked at her like she was crazy. "No offence Alice, but you could barely get your broom off the ground last year, are you really up to being a Seeker?" Lexine knew that she was just making fun, and hoped that Alice realised this as well.

Then, she looked back to Iñigo who stated that Lexine would try out. She smiled at him, then shrugged.
                                                "May be a bit hard to pry me from the girl's dormitory considering you'll be trying to get up a very steep slope," Lexine joked. Lexine then looked back down at her hands and sighed. "Honestly, I never even enjoyed Quidditch until last year when I got a hold on a broom...kinda ironic I want to join the team now." She laughed. "I'm just nervous, I've never played a real game, and I don't even know if I'm really that good. Guess I might as well find out, right?" Lexine said, trying to talk herself into actually going. Still, Lexine was having a very hard time trying to figure out if she's really going to do so. She wouldn't tell anyone that she was still battling internally about it, but could put on a brave face.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

Actually if you calculate in just pure talent I would say Leo is better at Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts then me, never mind flying.

"Our father?" David asked when Leonette mentioned he was proud of them regardless. "Coming from a family like he did and having to deal with my Mum's family... he's always had a precarious standing with either. I doubt the fact we neglected to mention a second child to the extended family will go over well. And, Cathy probably would be happier if she hadn't been magically gifted. She'd never have had to meet either side, it was unlikely they would find out about her as she would have continued an ordinary, no doubt successful, muggle life. I would like to think that Cathy's name is enough of a slap in the face of both sides of the family-especially Mum's-to get them to disown us, but considering what they have put up with from both my parents I would guess it will just make them bother us more."

"It's not about pride or what not with Dad-or at least not in the case of my sister and I," David said with disgust. "Cathy may have taken after Dad's looks more than I do, but if you come down to personality I have more of his personality. To Dad it is about his pride for himself. It'll never matter how rich he comes by his own hands, how successful he makes his business and trade, or how impressive his degrees may be, he still is a disgrace and a blight on the noble League family and is more or less of a pawn for his family to show how kind and not old-pureblood thinking they are and for my Mum's family to do that and more or less have a stronger tie to a similarly old family."

He sighed and said with a bit of a smirk, "Actually, considering I volunteered to help Cathy prepare for Hogwarts but managed to keep her ignorant of certain dated mindsets and terms connotations with certain people such as 'squib' or 'muggleborn' or 'pureblood' and neglected to tell her anything about one house being better than another, the next time I have to go to Tinworth to see my grandparents at the very least I wonder who I will get stuck hearing a lecture from. Actually, I feel pretty proud of myself to be able to distract Cathy enough to be able to gloss over that, she's too smart for her own good."

He probably wouldn't have said so much if it wasn't for the fact it was Leonette. After all, they had disclosed more than either usually did to others about private affairs last year. And, there was the fact he wanted to vent his annoyances and worries: there was a reason he didn't particularly care for his extended families, and he had alluded to the fact on a few occasions already, he just was more clear about it this time.

Changing the subject, he glanced up at the castle and said casually and frankly though he didn't bother to look at her, "And yes, you will be a disruption or a distraction at the very least if you do end up studying with me, making assumptions is unhealthy, by the way. However, I'm sure I'll live and my grades shouldn't suffer too terribly from it in the end. But, considering all the people you know, I would think you would find someone who also studies. Maybe, not as obsessively as I do, but I doubt I am the only one of your connections who do make a habit of studying."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games