Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 pm

"Lets wait until their bodies stabilize to move them." another doctor said. "That should minimize the risks of damage. For now, we should contact the nearby hospital to start moving more supplies here. Also, we have too many doctors at these two stations. We've done all we can for now, and we only need one or two to monitor them. Start moving to other patients."

"Ok..." The twins said reluctantly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 am

"Exactly!" Fanny said, angrily pointing back at Dustin. "He's not dead", she repeated to herself, stomping past the other rebels as Dustin took the call.

Monica slowly tried to get up, holding the side of her head that was in pain. She gently placed a hand over Valkyrie's head and then over Vincent. "Kids...", she said, shaking her head a little to clear her thoughts. "Let them stay here or bring them to the secret police HQ but don't let them anywhere else" She struggled to get the words out. "They have the nerve to attack the absolute leader. How much easier to kidnap these kids", she said eyeing Dietrich. They must've had a few encounters before and if memory serves well, mustn't have been good.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

"Oh... that's right..." Vincent muttered.
"Though it's not public in Diethelm, the rebels and Helmshire both know who's making those machines." Valkyrie sighed.
"As well as knowing some other things..." Vincent added. "We've already been kidnapped once before. Now isn't the time for that to happen again."
"Hey brother, have you ever thought about building designs?" Valkyrie asked.
"You know I have." Vincent replied with a chuckle. "Don't worry, Miss Ravenstone. Sit back and relax. I'm sure they're going to need some good mechanics around the medical unit and the base."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 am

Monica smiled at what the twins said and rubbed her temples saying, "I'll let you in on a little secret" She said softly so only the two of them would hear. "Most of Diethelm's money has been going to your designs for the war effort. There is neglect in the housing and feeding programs. And I have to deal with the riots that accompany such a neglect.Resources are getting scarcer especially since Diethelm's factories and mines had been bombed. We're not like Helmshire that's rich in resources. And now, government officials will be going into hiding whether or not Mr. Blackrose allows it because of fear. Take note of that when you're making your designs, hm?" She lightly touched Valkyrie's chin and continued, "For now, please stay close by. I'm sure you know what could happen if you don't" She then turned to her side and gestured to a secret police member. In a few seconds, one of them came with a nice, warm cup of coffee after the doctor said she wasn't hurt much except for perhaps a slight concussion.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 am

The twins looked at each other with surprise. They didn't realize Diethelm was going through something like that. Suddenly something came to mind. "T-the war!" they both said with alarm.
"The final attack was today." Vincent said.
"B-but if everyone is hurt here, who's leading the troops?" Valkyrie asked. Ignoring Monica's warning, they both bolted out of the medical unit, looking around through the rubble. 'Where would it be?' They thought, trying to remember where Damien's office was. They snuck passed all of the search parties and spotted the desk and rug of Damien's office. They squirmed at the sight of the dead rebels and tried to search for some sort of communication device. When they finally found it, they were disheartened to see that it was badly busted.
"Damn it!" Vincent swore kicking the machine when suddenly, the lights flickered. "W-what?"
"I-it can't be. It looks like there is only a short." Valkyrie said, opening up the side. "I can't believe it. Everything's still running. The communications room must be operational. We might be able to find out what's going on."
"...Valkyrie, turn on the monitors and use the camera on our end to fix the short." Vincent said, putting on the head set.
"B-brother... You can't be serious." Valkyrie stuttered. "We've never done something like this before, and they're not going to listen to us."
"They're going to listen to the Absolute Leader. There's just a little problem with the head set. Do you understand?" Vincent replied. Valkyrie was silent for a moment.
"We're going to get in big trouble." Valkyrie muttered.
"Only if they find out." Vincent replied. "No one needs to know." He said, moving the desk over and starting to use the debris to hide themselves.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Dietrich made an aggrivated face and then ran off to try and find the twins again.

The top general after Jian was informed about what happened to the Absolute Leader and Chief General, then took over as commander of the war until the top leaders recovered.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"There... that should do it." Valkyrie muttered. "I just hope you know what your doing."
"HQ to war front. HQ to war front. Do you copy?" Vincent said through the communicator. "We need a status update on the war front. Over."

"Who is this?" The general demanded.

"Diethelm engineers, sir. We're trying to check the system's damage and restart communications the best we can. The communication systems are heavily damaged. It's surprising they are even running at all." Vincent replied.

"Engineers huh? Fat load of good that does me. If they don't get an answer, they're going to start shooting off more of those missiles. We're at a stand still, and our leader is hospitalized."

"Did you run out of anti-missiles?" Vincent asked surprised.

"Anti-missiles? What kind of nonsense are you talking about? These machines don't have anything like that."

"Are you sure? Every operational scarab should have about 300 missiles and 150 anti-missiles. There is a slide out pad at each terminal with a red and green button. Red fires missiles, green fires anti-missiles. Each terminal can shoot up to 10 missiles and 5 anti-missiles. They were built to carry a lot more, but we were restraint on time and resources."

"Are you kidding me?!" The general asked.

"No. Check for yourself. It's on the right side under the control panel." Vincent replied.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Dietrich was looking all over for the twins. "s**t. Where are they?" he cursed. He hoped he could find them before Damien regained consciousness or otherwise he would never hear the end of it.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Seeing Dietrich walking passed them at a distance, the twins ducked.

The general went to go check, and seeing the buttons, he fired one to check if it was loaded. Immediately, a missile fired when he pushed the red button and slammed against the side of the wall around Helmshire, blasting a somewhat large hole in the wall. Immediately, the general went back to his communications hub to talk to the twins. "Ok, we found the bombs. Is there anything else you forgot to mention was on this thing."

"Well, let me see now. Missiles, Anti-missiles, cannon grenades, machine guns, and whatever those other guys decided to throw on there. I think that's it. It's all in the manual. Oh, and there's a latch for homing spider bombs, but we haven't finished developing those yet, so don't open it." Victor replied.

"Alright kid..." The general trailed off. "Well that helps."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 am

((La la di. La la da~ La la la~!! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 am

((Aya, aren't you going to post with the prince? Helmshire's wall has a hole in it...))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 pm

((And right now I can't think of anything else))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

((Drat... Want to time skip and say that Diethelm won, and Dietrich found the twins as they were returning to the medical unit? ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

((I wanna see what Aya does with the prince and her characters first))

Dietrich found the twins as they were exiting their hiding spot. "Got you!" he said as he grabbed them by the shirt collars.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 pm

"Ack! Let go!" The twins said, kicking while Vincent's head was stuck between Dietrich and the machine because of the headset.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games