Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
floralsnow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 am
gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:55 am
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

well now...keep in mind, I'm Jedi...I'd have to make sure it's on the up and up...and probably get the okay from Master Parien...but go ahead...fill me in...

Oh, wow! Speaking of Jedi! Jason The Acceptable loves these dolls! He's sure to come visit my closet when he sees all of these things! He's my favorite Jedi in the whole wide world! redface Oh......uh.......I mean my favorite male Jedi! Yeah! That's what I meant. You're obviously my favorite female Jedi!

*frowns* yeah...I'm sure...so..uh...you and Jason like to play dolls together ???

Oh, yes! He loves these things! Um.....But I wouldn't call them dolls in front of him. Every time I do, he gets to going on some lengthy conversation about the difference between dolls and action figures and kinda ruins all the time we have to play together with that. I just go along with it now, if I can.

hmm...where does he keep these..um..."action figures"? Can I see? (I know the difference between dolls and action figures...)

They're just laying around in his apartment here in the temple. They're his most prized possessions! He's not a weirdo or anything, though. He doesn't do creepy stuff like hang them on the wall in their boxes in air-tight containers allowing them to stare down at anybody who walks into his place. He actually plays with them. Anyway, I don't think it would be a good idea if you went to his apartment. He used to have a bunch of girls over there, but ever since he met that new girl, he gets all weird around other girls. Whatever! More playtime for me, right?  

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
FFVII Vincent V rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:46 am
biggrin  
Esme Marie Cullen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am
idea  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
sachara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:31 pm
heart  
Zusu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:00 pm
heart

100: Pistolera's Revenge  

Zusu

Felinophile rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Felinophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:05 pm
im beginning to wonder about that jason gonk gets rid of any dolls laying around here rolleyes  
BlackRoseBleeding rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:25 pm
1: Eremiel's Wings
12: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
16: SDPlus #444 Thatch
19: Aquarium Mini Monsters Laceback Galoshes
21: SDPlus #466 Shin
27: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
28: SDPlus #217 The Czar
33: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
35: SDPlus #463 Arc
38: SDPlus #045 Cordell
43: Sulfuric Brawler
47: SDPlus #306 Bluefin
52: SDPlus #037 Rosalie
61: Plasma Gear
64: SDPlus #326 Tink
78: SDPlus Spirit of the Summer
79: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram
80: SDPlus #544 Marshall
88: Icy Marionette
92: SDPlus #136 Jaiden
94: Iron Maiden
98: SDPlus #328 Little Lucie
100: Pistolera's Revenge  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

well now...keep in mind, I'm Jedi...I'd have to make sure it's on the up and up...and probably get the okay from Master Parien...but go ahead...fill me in...

Oh, wow! Speaking of Jedi! Jason The Acceptable loves these dolls! He's sure to come visit my closet when he sees all of these things! He's my favorite Jedi in the whole wide world! redface Oh......uh.......I mean my favorite male Jedi! Yeah! That's what I meant. You're obviously my favorite female Jedi!

*frowns* yeah...I'm sure...so..uh...you and Jason like to play dolls together ???

Oh, yes! He loves these things! Um.....But I wouldn't call them dolls in front of him. Every time I do, he gets to going on some lengthy conversation about the difference between dolls and action figures and kinda ruins all the time we have to play together with that. I just go along with it now, if I can.

hmm...where does he keep these..um..."action figures"? Can I see? (I know the difference between dolls and action figures...)

They're just laying around in his apartment here in the temple. They're his most prized possessions! He's not a weirdo or anything, though. He doesn't do creepy stuff like hang them on the wall in their boxes in air-tight containers allowing them to stare down at anybody who walks into his place. He actually plays with them. Anyway, I don't think it would be a good idea if you went to his apartment. He used to have a bunch of girls over there, but ever since he met that new girl, he gets all weird around other girls. Whatever! More playtime for me, right?

..plays with dolls...hmmm...wait..did you say."new girl"? I heard he was a player..but what's the scoop with this new girl..c'mon...spill!  
Nia Phoenix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:26 pm
now to bring out the mop!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
brilliantbluestar_0 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm
heart  
Totally Inappropriate rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 am
burning_eyes

38: SDPlus #045 Cordell  

Totally Inappropriate

Queentintin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:33 am
good morning, or good evil sith morning as it maybe!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

alrighty then! I won here too! cool
12: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:49 am
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Nia Phoenix

..plays with dolls...hmmm...wait..did you say."new girl"? I heard he was a player..but what's the scoop with this new girl..c'mon...spill!

Act like you don't know! Pfft! Everybody sees how him and that Eva The Great are all like hanging out and all that all the time. I don't know what he sees in her, though. You can't even tell what she really looks like where she's all hidey/cloaky and all that! Both of them weirdos are always hanging out with each other and cutting into my play time with him. I thought he was a player, for sure! That's why I always brought toys to his place, because I heard the rumor too! Who doesn't like playtime, right?  

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
FFVII Vincent V rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:14 am
stare  
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games