Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm
ParadoxSoldier

Just broke thier Code of Conduct....twice

psshh, we've all done that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm
DignityPower
ParadoxSoldier

Yes, now i am stuck with Minecraft and Skyrim...OFFLINE!!! I NEED THE 60 DOLLARS I SPENT ON XBL GOLD BACK User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm
OH MY GOD I FOUND THE BEST MMORPG EVER! *dies*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm
ParadoxSoldier

wat.  

The Azure Maestro

Dapper Lunatic

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm
The Azure Maestro
ParadoxSoldier

wat.

This Sci-Fi MMORPG called Eve online. its a space-y (if its thats a word) its basically one of the games where you can do whatever the hell you want and you can create a story around that and drive it in anyway you want. It has its own Economy, Politics, a bunch of awesome stuff. I LOVE IT  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm
You should find a group called goonsquad or goon swarm and try to join. I think they'll like you.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm
DignityPower
ParadoxSoldier

Speak for yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
ParadoxSoldier

Speak for yourself.

*angel face* 4laugh

so sleepy right now.  

DignityPower

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm
Trigram Attack
You should find a group called goonsquad or goon swarm and try to join. I think they'll like you.

Ummmm...no thank you...I don't do gangs. Or Gaia military in general, its dumb to me Not sure if that was a racist comment or not :/ confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
couldn't help myself.  

DignityPower

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm
ParadoxSoldier
Trigram Attack

Ummmm...no thank you...I don't do gangs. Or Gaia military in general, its dumb to me Not sure if that was a racist comment or not :/ confused
Oh, no no. They're a guild in Eve Online. Pretty well known. In fact, they've got quite a history, especially in the Jita district.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm
Trigram Attack
ParadoxSoldier
Trigram Attack

Oh, no no. They're a guild in Eve Online. Pretty well known. In fact, they've got quite a history, especially in the Jita district.

Oh nevermind then i thought it was some gaia military thing, i'll check it out if i get to the Jita district...alive. My ship is kinda horrible right now.

My apologies for my suspicion *bows*  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 am
DignityPower
Requiem of Whyspers

YAY heart
&&.. is that legal? sweatdrop

Which part? The parents kicking him out or the me kidnapping him? Because he's 22, so his parents have every legal right to kick him out if they don't want to take care of him anymore, even if it is lower than an earthworm's belly. And in the same grain, because they've told him they're kicking him out, and even if they hadn't, he's got every right to leave their home at his own discretion. We're just picking him up while his 'rents are at work so they won't be around to try and stop him/b***h about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:44 am
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower
Requiem of Whyspers

YAY heart
&&.. is that legal? sweatdrop

Which part? The parents kicking him out or the me kidnapping him? Because he's 22, so his parents have every legal right to kick him out if they don't want to take care of him anymore, even if it is lower than an earthworm's belly. And in the same grain, because they've told him they're kicking him out, and even if they hadn't, he's got every right to leave their home at his own discretion. We're just picking him up while his 'rents are at work so they won't be around to try and stop him/b***h about it.
The part where they called him worthless to his face. If I had my way, anybody who said such things to their offspring would be hog-tied by their sensitive parts and force-fed an explosive canister of stabbies to the face.

Seriously, though, where do they get off telling him they don't want him around and then trying to stop him from leaving?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 pm
...I was on my way to the Jita district and i was completely obliterated by these tryhards. crying I WILL SEEK VENGENCE!!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games