Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm
evil -leans back in her chair and crosses her arms over her chest, staring off to the side- stare Well, that S.O.B. has no reason to want to fuss and cuss at me or about me. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 pm
*walks behind Dame and whispers*
oh well my dear, I wouldn't worry about that for too long....
Things have a way of making amends twisted

*laughs evilly and walks off*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 pm
*grins WICKED proud at Leko twisted and goes to the bar.* Hey Amy…could you please make me a Brandy Manhattan? No toys, please? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm
Thanks, Amy, but I'm not hungry. I'm sure Velcore will be happy to eat them both, though. *grins* I just assumed it was one of yours, iggies. He seemed to know them, at least.

((Doesn't Karrie need to be put into the security system too? Or did I just miss something? I haven't caught up yet.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm
hello psyzapp! so what time is everything going down this weekend? I really want to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Amy looked up from talking with Karrie and nodded to Psyzapp. "Sure thing, Psyzapp!" She put the muffins down on the bar next to Karrie.

She got a tall wineglass and the ingredients for Psyzapp's drink. She also got the recipe book out. This drink could be tricky.

After a few minutes and careful actions, Amy had a great Brandy Manhattan ready. She put two cherries on a toothpick and put it on the lip of the glass before handing it to Psyzapp.

"Here you go, Psyzapp! I hope you like it!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 pm
Amy nodded to Karrie. "Well, you'll have an extra one for Velcore, then. I hope he's ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:49 pm
*looks at dame, slightly annoyed* You're the one that wanted to know what I said, so don't get pissy about it now. rolleyes And besides, he is my family, a** or not, so try and keep the insults and name calling to a minimum around me. stare *looks confused and cocks her eyebrow again at leko whispering something about amends making to dame* confused *shrugging yet again, she downs the rest of her drink and pours another, sipping her beer and recapping the bottle*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:49 pm
*entering MW, she sees the place is busy. Heading to the bar, she grabs a beer, opens it and takes a long drink.* Hey ya'll....what's up? Just got in from a softball game...did I miss anything? *she sits at her usual place at the bar.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 pm
Chef_Karrie
Thanks, Amy, but I'm not hungry. I'm sure Velcore will be happy to eat them both, though. *grins* I just assumed it was one of yours, iggies. He seemed to know them, at least.

((Doesn't Karrie need to be put into the security system too? Or did I just miss something? I haven't caught up yet.))

{{ stressed That he does, that he does. Thanks for saying something. Sorry hon}}

*finally notices Karrie at the bar and calls him over* Karrie, just the man I need to see. I need to get you your security clearance before I forget. smile {{like I just did! stressed }}

EDIT: *hears Katana come up while talking to Karrie and calls to her as well* Katana, before you get settled down, I need to get a couple scans from you.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 pm
*grins like a mad woman*
Katana!!
I feel like i never see you any more gonk
So happy you are here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Karrie, I think thats a safe assumption. *Giggles* Too many of them for me to keep tract of, but they are able to take care of them selves mostly.

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:52 pm
@ Sayoami: I'm not sure of an exact time. Just sometime in the evening.

@ Amy: Thanks Amethyst. You're getting better at this. *grins.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm
I'm not pissed at you, missy. talk2hand Keep the insults to a minimum? HA. I'm sure he said worse about me. evil stressed And yes, I wanted to know what you were talking about because you said we had to be stealthy in your own apartment! Forgive me for being curious. evil mad

Anyway, I need to be going. I'm about an hour late for bed. -nods to Icy and bids her good night then walks over to the bar to where Karrie was, running her hands up his sides then chest and kissing him on the back of the neck- Hey honey, just wanted to pay you some attention before I headed to bed. ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 pm

*Looks over at Amy, a bit shyly since she is a true coffee addict* Uhm, Amy, have you figured out any new coffees yet? If not I can just mix a little of whatever together.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games