Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 pm
*glances up* Good night, Amy. I think Kits wanted to go anyway... so it shouldn't be a problem to get her here Saturday night. I'm sorry you won't be able to be here. *plays with her hair a little bit*

((I hope Kits will be able to be here, anyway. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:13 pm

*Glances over and realizes she missed seeing Sayomi as well as LAdy Leko* Hihi Sayomi. Its good to see you again. Morning M'Lady, well moring for me. You're both here late tonight.

iggies

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 pm
::Maune follows Psyzappinto the office as he takes a seat::

Lady Psyzapp I know this may be abit sudden but I would like to ask for a room here at the MW if that is not too much trouble?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 pm
-shivers as he plays with her hair- Stop that...you know how much I love it... sweatdrop redface I didn't say I wouldn't be here...I'll just be late. -smiles- I think Psyzapp would kill me if I couldn't be here at all. -pushes a stray strand of hair out of his eyes- It might be for the best though, we will both be expected to mingle... -gives him one last kiss, lingering near his mouth, then pulls away- Good night, my cook.

Night everyone! -waves and exits the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 pm
*looks at Icy* 60 seconds? O~kay.....*does as Icy tells her and puts her eye to the device, sitting as still as possible*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 pm
*stretches and yawns*
well that's it I need to be out.
Sorry I didn't get to chat longer with you Katana love.
Take care Icy, miss Dame, Iggies, karrie, Sayo
and I forgetting anyone? gonk
Tell Psyzapp I said good night as well.

*materializes to her room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm
*looks sleepy*
good night loves!! (( i have to get some video games and sleep in before work tomorrow))
wink

*walks to the door and waves*  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 1, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm
Well, maybe we can to home together afterwards, then. *returns her kiss* Good night, Dame. *smiles softly as he watches her walk out, then stands up and walks over to Icy's table* What did you need, Icy? *waves to Leko* Good night, Leko.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm
*as Katana puts her eye in place, she pushes a series of buttons and the scan process starts. A kaleidoscope of lights can be seen as Katanas cornea, retina and iris is read and duplicated into the system, making an exact copy of her eye, color and all. Once the scan was completed, the green light blinked to let her know Katana could move* Okay hon, you're all done.*looks back at Karrie to see if he's ready*

EDIT: *seeing Karrie walk over, she sets the machine up for him and explains the process to him, waiting for him to follow the instructions she'd given*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm
Maune
::Maune follows Psyzappinto the office as he takes a seat::

Lady Psyzapp I know this may be abit sudden but I would like to ask for a room here at the MW if that is not too much trouble?

*Practically spits out the sip of her drink at the suddenness of Maune's request. She coughs a bit and then quickly recovers.* What do you mean you want a room?!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm
*gets up so Karrie can have a seat* Well, that was painless....I hate things around my eyes, so you're lucky, Icy! xd *she heads back to her seat at the bar*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm
::Maune blushes as he looks down::

Well to be honest I really have no place to live last few days I been spending it at Lilith's apartments but Lilith wants to live on her own at the moment.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 1, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm
*sits down and looks into the machine as Icy instructed*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

*Waves good night to those leaving and goes back to her drink. WOndering how late she should stay tonight*

iggies

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:32 pm
*All eyes turn as Razzdango enters the room.* What you don't like the boobs I just had them done today. Halo my lovelies. Winks at Iggies. Thanks for the present.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games