Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:09 pm
Lord Edegaru
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/zombie-survival-highschool-of-the-dead/g.282687/

Here you are. Holyland sounds attractive..
Oh, it's Drew's guild eh. Seems pretty dope I suppose I could join this one.

Yeah, I had a whole storyline laid out and everything. But now I'm just focusing on my new guild HeroTV!.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

GET THAT GUILD UP, KAZZWORTH!

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 pm
I'm working on it damn it.

I want to have a small stat system but it'll be point based. It won't really effect the way you RP.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Good.,

Stats are good with me.. Ha ha.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 pm
Ugh... I don't feel like doing anything today. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 pm
HeroTV?

Here is a post I just posted.

Virgil stood still as Chloe emerged from behind him and removed the closest assailant to him. She had hit it in an effective place which showed that she had accuracy with her bat. The next one she swiped at had been caught on the temple. Judging by the damage, Virgil could see that Chloe was using full force. She tore through bone with an aluminum bat. Chloe seemed very aggressive in her attacks, almost in a rage. It was then that she turned to face Virgil. He could see anger in her eyes, a hatred. Virgil's face held nothing of the sort, simply a frown at the unpleasantness of it all. In that instant, one of 'Them' dove out for her in a desperation. Just as Virgil though she was going to be taken down, Chloe ducked. As if instinctively, she spun around to counter, the bat striking the head from behind. With that last counter-attack, Chloe had turned her back to the incoming beasts. Before one of them could wrap his already extended arms around Chloe, Virgil's hammer flipped from Virgil's extended hand onto the face of the foe, making him stagger back due to the force. An anger had strangely welled up within at the sight of how close the creature had been to Chloe. While the creature was stunned, Virgil took the chance and dashed forward. He plunged his right foot into it's abdomen in a swift kick, causing it to bend forward. Virgil let his anger flow as he took hold of the creatures head with both his hands and struck it with his rising right knee, all in one quick motion. It seemed to rise from off it's feet into the air for a second before falling on it's back, blood trickling from eyes and ears, a sign of great trauma. More of 'Them' seemed to crowd in front of Virgil, moving past their fallen kin and forward to their prey. Having let his emotions flow, Virgil had begun to lose restraint. This new energy's source was unknown. Either from his recent meal or his upset state. He spun counterclockwise as he stepped over the body of the one he had finished and picked up his hammer from the ground. He continued with the momentum, swinging the hammer horizontally and low, as swiftly as any batter swung his bat, regardless of the hammer's considerable weight. The flat side of the hammer head met the the first creature's left knee, and Virgil stopped his spin, only swinging the hammer in the same clockwise direction again as the crippled creature fell to the ground. The hammer came around quickly and wedged apart the left side of the beast's head with it's pointed side. Blood splattered to the right onto the tiled floor. The creature seemed to tower on his knees before Virgil dislodged his hammer and knocked him down with a gentle kick. Two came together angrily clawing at Virgil, with not enough time to swing the hammer in defense, Virgil let it drop to his side as he lunged forward, his shoulders headed for the chests of the beasts. Before the shoulders collided with the creatures, Virgil's two fists clapped against each of the creature's foreheads. With so much weight behind the attack, the creatures both looked as if they had been clotheslined, their feet moving forward while their heads moved downward. And downward they rocketed, fueled by Virgil's fists right against them. Directly into the floor they went, driven into the tile that broke under the weight and force. A crown of blood surrounded their heads on the white tile. One of the creatures that had been trailing behind the rest caugth up to Virgil and closed in on his crouched figure until it too was forced back by a strike from Virgil's head as he rose quickly, hammer in hands. With the creature stunned from the stiff impact, Virgil brought his hammer from above and swung downwards directly overhead with both hands, breaking a part from the creature's head. It instantly lost balance and fell over, past Virgil on his right shoulder as he stepped forward and over the fallen bodies. The final approaching beast had been last for an apparent reason, it was great in size and surely weighed over three hundred pounds. Virgil took a deep breath and brought his hammer up close, his right hand up near the hammer head with the left being down close to the end of the handle. The beast growled at him with a deep tone, bent on destroying him as he approached. Virgil didn't hesitate as he stepped in and jumped up slightly, swinging a short and blunt swing toward the creature's left shoulder, vertically. A crack was easily audible as the hammer's flat side met the darkened flesh. The impact stopped the beast in his tracks just a second before Virgil swung horizontally to the beast's left arm, in the same manner as before with the same audible result. The large creature's left side seemed to be paralyzed as his right began an attempt to move towards Virgil. Virgil brought his hammer over his head to his left side and jumped up for momentum, swinging it to he beast's right shoulder, vertically. Stopping the beast again, Virgil swung the hammer swiftly to it's right arm then it's right knee, breaking it away. Before the creature could fall back due to the lack of stability, Virgil removed the other knee cap with a devastatingly quick swipe. The beast then proceeded to crumble down on Virgil until Virgil had side stepped out of the way. Although the creature was still 'live' and moving, it seemed to go nowhere with it's most vital joints ultimately damaged. Virgil took deep breaths to slow his heart beat as he stepped around to the beast's head. He then raised the hammer with only his right hand. He swung it down, letting the weight of his arm add to the force of the impact between the hammer head's pointed edge and the back of the large beast's head. Virgil used his left hand to cover his face from the blood that was spat upwards from the finishing blow. The growling and hissing from the beast had ceased along with all of it's thrashing.

Virgil took deep breaths as he retrieved a blood stained cloth from his coat pocket, resting the hammer on the floor in his right hand. He wiped infected blood from his face, forehead and finally his hands. His clothes could not be saved so easily. Virgil then looked up at the the hall where the creatures had come from before looking back at the opposite hall and saw nothing. Virgil placed the cloth back into the coat pocket and looked up at Chloe. His face devoid of any happiness or pleasure. Only a grim frown painted his face below his shaded eyes, shaded by his blood soaked hair which was now free since his hat had been fallen off and now sat nearby the first creature to fall.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm
A guild I'm creating about superheroes who are competing with one another on a televised program.

Mana- I've got the Ranks down, a profile skeleton and a good set of rules. But that's it so far.

I want the stats to be based on a 5 star system though with the aid of sponsor you could possibly have more.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 pm
Johnny Kazz
ViZ just released it, there's only two episodes but that's all you need to see to understand where I'm going with it.

Basically there's this network that airs the exploits of superheroes called HeroTv. These heroes are backed by sponsors who give them equipment and the like in exchange for wearing their brand... kinda like Nascar in a sense. Everytime there's an event the heroes compete with one another for points gained during said events by capturing criminals, saving civilians etc. At the end of the season the points are tallied and the most popular hero gets something, though I don't know what that is since there are only two episodes. xP
This is it in a nutshell Ed. Kinda how I explained it to Mana.

Nice post BTW

Kazzoh

Codger

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 pm
Sounds very interesting, the show I mean. The guild sounds like a good idea. I imagine athletes with superpowers. It could be realistic enough. I'll look up the show.

There was something like that in the newest Spider Man game. Shattered Dimensions.

Oh and thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm
Ah, the show is called "Tiger & Bunny."

Trust me it's more interesting than it sounds. And you could say that's where I'm going with it Ed. They're like athletes, it will have popularity ratings and everything. But I'm going to limit the powers for a while it'll be really interesting if I can just keep focused enough to write down all my ideas.

Kazzoh

Codger

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:52 pm
I know what you mean, Kazuhira. I'll watch the show now. I found it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 pm
Good. It'll really give you an understanding of everything.  

Kazzoh

Codger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Ugh... My drive to work today is just.. Tanked. xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm
Mana: I think it's the Monday/Spring Break thing...

One it's Spring and two it's Monday in part of the world, who wants to do anything?  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Plausible. Don't help that I laid down to watch Doctor Who either. My bed is like... voodoo.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games