Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 am
*forces her way through*
Need scotch! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 am
{{ rofl rofl rofl }}

stare *just as she opens her mouth to say something smart to TES, she's called by one of the workers to test out the J.D. scanners. Minutes later, she comes back from testing and taking the crew to Pandoras Box to install a few scanners there as well*

Follow me boys.

*taking a scowling TES and a giggling Ryzan into the office, she opens the bookcase and ushers them down to her place, heading back up as they walk in. Flame is sitting on the couch, doing some last calibrations on the machines. Without looking up, he asks who needs both scans and who needs the eye scan. Since TES needs both, he steps up to have his done. When Flame stands up so TES can sit down, he finally looks at TES and sees who he is. Scowling, Flame remembers the night of the party and what TES did and said.

Not having the time to properly bludgeon TES, he uses exaggerated force in scanning his palm, holding the cover down on TES' hand a bit more than needed. With that, he instructs TES to bend over the ocular piece(OMFG! I couldn't think of that word to save my freaking life yesterday!!! stressed )and place his right eye in it, unblinking for sixty seconds. When the scan process started, TES jumped at the multifaceted light that shot into his eye. Smirking, Flame told him that they'd have to start over.

Seven tries later, TES finally sat still long enough to have his eye scanned. Cursing in dark elven, he stood up, holding his eye and looking at Flame. Smirking harder, he looked at TES, hoping he'd jump froggy. Ryzan seeing the tension, looks between the two and hesitates, seeing how bad the eye scan hurt TES. Eye still stinging from the dance of lights, he guides Ryzan over to have his done. Flame instructed Ryzan to bend over and place his right eye in the device and hold still for sixty seconds.

Four tries later(HA! Yes, Ryzan has a higher tolerance than you! rofl ) and Ryzan is in the system. Letting them know that their access is limited to the bookcase only, Flame starts to break the equipment down. Figuring that was Flames way of saying they're done, TES and Ryzan walk out of Icys place and over to theirs*

(*applause* Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank TES for allowing me the pleasure of "godmodding" his characters. They've been great. Give them a round!*more applause* Okay, okay, shut up now. You all have been great. Thank you New York, Good Night!!! rofl )

*finally, the crew call for the last round of checks. After checking to make sure things ran smoothly, she thanks them and shows them out, letting them know that if any problems arise, she has their number. Coming back inside, she notes the time and realizes she's late for an appointment. Sneaking another glomp in, she huggles Ayami goodbye and rushes down to her place, grabbing her things and heading out the back door to Flames car*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am
((Flexibility is almost never overrated. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 am
{{Back! And feeling a lot better. I even got really dizzy when I went to go to sleep. I have no idea what was going on yesterday. It couldn't just be not going to bed earlier lately. Maybe I was getting sick. But I'm back and hopefully will not forget so many things. lol.}}

Amy smiled brightly as she walked into the bar. This was the earliest she had ever come into the bar, and she was excited to see what it was like this early!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 am
{{Your avatar's gorgeous, Icy!! And I love the purple grunny!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 am
*Leko sighs with relief as the liquid burns on its way down into her belly*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 am
Amy blinked and looked around the bar slowly. It was empty... completely empty.

Amy shrugged and just sat on a stool beside the bar. After waiting for a few minutes, she decided to practice her powers some more again.

She took one of the small plastic umbrellas that had been lying on the bar and held it in her fingers. She started focusing on it and picturing it floating from her fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 am
*guess I'm invisible then... shrugs can continues enjoying her scotch*
edit
*checks herself to make sure she's not translucent gonk *  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 am
Amy nearly jumped out of her seat as she heard a sigh. When she looked around, she gasped as she saw Leko nearby. "How... where did you come from?! Am I completely blind and didn't see you when I came in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 am
who knows I may not have been invisible - I blend with the shadows fairly easily
*shrugs and sips on the scotch*
what ya playing with there?  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 am
Amy took deep breath in relief. So maybe she wasn't going blind or losing her mind. Leko might have just been blending in with the shadows... Hey wait a minute! Maybe Leko would be able to give her some advice on at least moving things with her mind.

Amy smiled and nodded to the small umbrella in her fingers. "I'm trying to make this thing to move from my fingers. I was trying to do this a couple of weeks ago and I failed. From what I remember, my mother could move many things with her mind. So, I'd like to think that I can do it, too. Haven't managed to do it, yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:56 am
moma's a psychic witch then?...
what is/was daddy?
THAT might be your issue...

*sips more scotch with a very coy look upon her face*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 am
Amy shrugged. "I don't know what kind of witch she was. Never asked, and now I have no clue where she's at. And my dad..."

She looked down and sighed. "He's mortal. Completely, one hundred percent mortal."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:04 am
*giggles with a snicker*
well then you aren't going to be identical to you mother....
and they do have that nasty habit of completely disappearing rolleyes
You'll be unique my dear... completely unique.
I'd stop trying to do what you think you should be able to do and start doing what it is you can.

*looks at her dead seriously*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 am
*as he sits up in the rafters he recites the assassins code... bent towards his own mischievous ends*

The way of peeping, rule #1: Don't get too impatient; sneak in slowly... The way of peeping, rule #2: Stay still and quietly enjoy the show.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games