Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Kaji hugged her tightly also and didnt let go. "I have no idea whats going on...but I want to find out". He nodded when he heard the words "Before someone gets seriously hurt again.. He took Yukora's hand, and rubbed it gently with his thumb. He kissed it softly, to try to calm her down. "Who know's whats going on..." Kaji had a question in his mind, and shifted his weight, pondering whether he should ask. He sighed and held her close to his chest. It had to be done. "Yukora...I want you to promise me something." He looked into her eyes, with a look that was serious and stern "If something...ever did happen to me..and you know what i mean by that.." The look changed to a sense of innocence, that gleamed in his eyes. "I want you to promise me...that you'll lead a long..healthy and happy life....Thats all...I want...is for you to be.. happy." He swallowed hard. "Even if that life doesnt include me in it..." A tear ran down his cheek, slightly smudging his eyeliner again. "C-can you promise me that...?" His voice cracked as he asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:09 pm
Yukora looked into Kaji's eyes. He was holding her close, and she gripped onto him. She held him as if someone was trying to take him away. When he said he needed to ask her something, she looked up at him. Yukora saw the tears stream out of his eyes, and she began to cry as well. She remembered what life was like without him, and she hoped she would never have to go back to it, and here he was, telling her that if that did happen, she was supposed to continue to live happy. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't. "...I.....I..." at that moment, she burst into tears. She gripped onto his shirt and cried into his chest. She felt like she was losing him. She remembered the picture she made in her mind of them getting married, and looking for a house, and going to college together, and eventually having kids. It was as if someone came and ripped it right out of her hands, and her entire dream was ruined.

After minutes of crying, she sniffled multiple times and looked up at him. Her nose was red, her eyes were bloodshot, and her lips were puffed up. "...I don't want to continue to lead a happy life without you. I want you in it. I want you to be the one that helps me through everything...If you're not there...I don't know how I can..." she looked down and sniffled again. "I appreciate you wanting me to be happy. It's...one of the reasons I love you. I can't promise that I'll be happy. But I can promise you that if... something happens to you...that I will continue to live. I'll do it for you." She kissed him one more time, tears still sliding down her cheeks.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:23 pm
Kaji gently layed both hands on her cheeks, and wiped away her tears with his thumbs. He kissed her gently, then wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you.." he replied. He held Yukora tightly, and didnt let go. "I Love you...so much" Kaji said, almost in a whisper. His ears perked up as he heard a bell ring. Second lunch shift. He saw the double doors start to open as people began to gather around the breeze way of the entrance. Well that ruined the moment..He glared slightly at a few kids saying "OOooooooh". "Maybe we should go to a quiter area. Unless you want to go back to the others, that is." Kaji said, holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:27 pm
Yukora kissed him back and said "I love you too" before hearing the kids as well. She sighed and replied "I don't care, whichever you want to do."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:32 pm
((ROTFL: jadedXlust]] **PAYASO ROTFL* says:
Y-Yuhh-Yuuh Yuh Yuukora sighed and replied, yeeahya sigh and replyyyy
[[jadedXlust]] **PAYASO ROTFL* says:
NATIONWIDE
IS
ON
YOUR
SIDE
[[jadedXlust]] **PAYASO ROTFL* ********]] **PAYASO ROTFL* says:
PEACE MAN
*walks off* )))

"Well we did say we would be right back...dont want them to worry" Kaji replied. He started to walk alongside Yukora. When they got back to the others, he sat down with her, put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "Sorry we were gone for so long, we um.." he had to come up with something fast. "We got caught in Hall traffic"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:37 pm
Yukora walked along side him after saying "Yeah...you're probably right". When they got back, she sat down and almost instantly felt his arm around her, and his lips on her cheek. She smiled, blushed, and layed her head on his shoulder. "That's right...people going into the cafeteria can be really mean and pushy" she said, making an icky face.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 pm
Kaji chuckled at the face Yukora made. "So, what did we miss, guys?" He said curiously.There probably wondering what the hell we were doing he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:46 pm
Yukora looked at Kaji and smiled. "I bet you 5 minutes won't pass by before Alex asks us if we're done making out or something like that." she said to Kaji in a braincall.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:47 pm
Hah, I was just thinking the same thing Kaji smiled back at her as he braincalled back  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:56 pm
"And Damien will probably just sit there confused." she continued. She sighed and fell backwards, laying on her back and looking up at the clouds. She suddenly lifted her arm and pointed to a random cloud in the sky. "That one looks like a turtle" she said, giggling.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:28 am
Damien looked at Kaji and Yukora, then over to Alex and grinned. "So, the hall traffic ruined your make-out session, huh," he said with a laugh. He leaned back on his elbows and streched out his legs in front of him. His long brown hair was blowing in the breeze as he looked up into the sky. He heard Yukora mention that one cloud looked like a turtle. "And that one looks like a sailboat," he said as he pointed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:24 am
Zeph wandered outside and spotted Damien, Yukora and some other guys he didn't know and wondered what they were doing. He shrugged and jogged over to them. "What you guys doing?" he asked curiously.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:50 pm
Yukora laughed. "Damien, you suck" she said. She then heard footsteps, and Zephel saying "What are you guys doing?" She sat up and said "Oh hey Zephel, haven't seen you in a while. Nothin much, hangin out here with my friend Alex, who's over there" she said before pointing at Alex. "You already know Damien, and this is Kaji, my boyfriend." She said before pinching Kaji playfully. "Whatcha been up to Zeph?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:56 pm
"um...nothing much" he said having to think about his answer for a second. "nice to meet you Kaji-san" he said with a slight bow. "Your so lucky to have a boyfriend Yukora-chan, I wish I had one...oh well" he said recovering quickly. "mind if I join you in what ever you're doing?" he asked with a smile.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:09 pm
Yukora frowned and said "I'm sorry..." but quickly perked up when he said oh well. "I don't mind, I don't know if anyone else does though" she said while looking around at them, waiting for their answer.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games