Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:58 am
Hands down...Orange County. I saw that with a friend when I was in middle school [and back then you don't have very good taste anyway..] but I remember ACTUALLY wanting my money back.
I can't remember the plot exactly because it was so awful I blocked that part out [lol]..but I think the whole point of the movie was that the main character wanted to get into Harvard, and he spent the entire movie trying to get in, and when he finally did, he blew it off and decided its not what he wanted. All I could think was, "TOTAL waste of time..life...and money". It was AWFUL. Just..the worst piece of s**t ever to grace the silver screen.

Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Coarpses [sp?] was pretty bad too. It's the first and only movie I had to stop watching because it made me physically sick to my stomach. Another awful waste of time and money.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 am
T3h Oriental King
Titanic. Nuff said !

UGH I agree!!! SO much!!!  

JuilianFai

i_mHacker_i

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:09 am
Aquamarine2011
Napoleon Dinamite, Scary movies, Kung Fu Hustle
Kung Fu Hustle is quite good...Why did you say that? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:16 am
cloverfield was the biggest piece of crap in the history of Disappointing movies  

gaara of the sand34

Seras_Victoria12485

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:25 pm
If I am the only one, I do apologize, but a disappointing movie to me was...

TROPIC THUNDER!!

That movie was horrible, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 pm

There are only a few movies which I can say are some of the WORST MOVIES EVER MADE.

Disaster Movie.
Marie Antoinette.

scream scream

Fleet Fox

4,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm
Ok worst movies I've ever seen. Wanted, Red Zone Cuba, Future Wars, Robot Monster, the First Hulk Movie, and Abominable.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 am
Seras_Victoria12485
If I am the only one, I do apologize, but a disappointing movie to me was...

TROPIC THUNDER!!

That movie was horrible, in my opinion.

I wholeheartedly agree. It was a whole bucket of godawful. I was dragged to it, and the first five minutes were okay, and the rest was just like.. s**t. Pure s**t.

Though, there are some really terrible American movies that I've seen that are awful, Where everyone goes "Omigawd the world is ending" And it only really focuses on like.. New York or Washington and all there is is explosions and skinny girls with big tits and very little clothing. Degrading. THOSE are terrible movies. And ones with cars, Like Tokyo Drift. I think a movie needs at least a little texture.  

Hilabeee

ChelseaLee09

Fashionable Millionaire

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 pm

id have to say twilight.
sorry to all you twilight fans.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:46 pm
That sucky Mario Brothers movie. I mean WTF!!!!!!!  

combatguyii

Shadow-on-a-moonlit-night

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 am
Thunderbirds, X-Men 3, can' think of others at the moment, but sometimes sequels and remakes suck, cos either they have run out of ideas and are just trying to squeeze that extra little bit of cash out, or they don't follow the original story and make stupid changes (like Thunderbirds). X-Men 3 just had no proper story to it, they had so many possible sotyr lines that they never bothered to follow, like with Angel. And they killed Scott off in the first 10 minutes, WTF?! Also why did they kill of Professor X?

Oh yeah, The Harry Potter films, they aren't bad and I know they can't be 3 hours long, but the amount of important stuff they leave out, or when they rearrange a load of stuff. Also I hate the new Dumbledore. I know the other one died and that is no ones fault, but they could have gotten in someone way better than this idiot. In the Goblet of Fire, he comes storming down the stairs and starts shoving Harry against the wall and yelling at him, demanding if he put his name in the goblet. We all know that the original Dumbledore would not have done that, he woud have followed the book, asking Harry calmly and immediately accepting his answer, not pouncing on him like a condemned criminal....

Sorry bout the long rant, it's just that it really get to me biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Hands down the stink fest of movies is Dragon Wars, my wife and i love corny sci-fi movies and even she wanted me to break the dvd, and don't let me forget the 2004 Hulk movie, both punishers and i'm sad to say spider-man 3, i wanted to love it but i loath it soooo much....Ohhh i just remembered the crap fests know as date movie and epic movie.  

Galaxy Geek

Galaxy Geek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:12 pm
xXguppy09Xx

id have to say twilight.
sorry to all you twilight fans.

WOW, bold move  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:37 pm
i thought step brothers was just awful, i mistakenly thought that it was going to be the one thing will ferral (i don't know how to spell his last name) would not screw up, but then again...it's will ferral.  

Dead Slappywag

Dead Slappywag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:41 pm
sorry to all the step brothers fans but i mistakenly thought that this would be the one thing that will ferral (i don't know how to spell his last name) would not screw up, but then again...it's will ferral  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff