Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:21 pm
Hayato smiled and put his hand on her shoulder. "It's ok. I'll be with you."

Ayame sighed and the veins went away. "I know I'm sorry." The cautious line of her perfect lips were now a frown. She looked at Kaleb and smiled that was really a crooked smile that took him by suprise.

Ayu seemed to be more alert than normal. Her eyes seemed to flick from place to place, avoiding Kamron for the fear of him staring at her. Then she noticed the menu over his face and relaxed.

Out of nowhere Haruko was sitting 2 chairs away from Ayu, her black eyes filled with anger but she had an unexpected hint in her tone that no one could place. "Hello Ayame, Ayu." She looked at Kamron and chuckled. "I knew this would happen."

Ayu growled and sprung out of her seat with a snarl. She landed on the table with nothing under her, making her spring up to her feet. Haruko was standing far away, her face had anger and a scowl.

"Oh calm down Ayu. You would want to hurt yourself, or your family. I can read minds, tell the future, and take over body's. I'm only 14 and I'm already stronger than you, Ayame and Hiroshi combined." She laughed and her face lit up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:31 am
Kamron started to get angry. He got up and grabbed Ayu pullin her in close. "thats it....i can't take it anymore." He didn't let go of her no matter how much she squirmed "Haruko....you have no buisness flaunting your powers around and you Ayu....when i got into this relationship i thought we were going to be completly honest with each other...isn't that what you said?" He looked at her with pain in his eyes. "Well if you wont tell me the truth then i don't want to be with you........." Saying that nearly ripped hsi heart out but if he stay with her then it would have killed him. He loved her very very much...but....he didn't like secrets. "I love you...and i will miss you dearly......you can go find me when you decide to tell me the truth." He kissed her passionatly and then let her go as he opend a portal and walked through it...his where abouts were unknown.

Kaleb stood up and looked at Ayu... "damnit....you've done it know....you don't get how kamron works do you...hes not normal..... s**t...." He looked at everyone int he room. He looked down at Ayame... "lets go Ayame....ill go get you some food somewhere else....lets go eat some other place.....whitch means....Haruko...." he looked at her "i want you gone before i live...this is my palace and i dicide who is in it...and if you are going to cause Ayu to do that and then Ayame will get stressed...i don't want either of my babies to get hurt....i love them both dearly and if i lost them....well....i don't know...." He placed a hand on Ayames sholder. "come on....lets go..."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:03 am
Haruko smiled. "Just doing my job and it looks like it's done. Tah-Tah for now!" She disappeared, not even using a portal.

Ayame looked at Ayu, her eyes sad. "Ok...." She got up and went to Ayu, putting her hand on her shoulder and kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry....Karmanda will just have to wait.... remember Ayu, this is your life, you can't protect everyone...and if that means hurting yourself do it. Karmanda doesn't stand a chance...tell Hiroshi I miss him...it maybe the last time he hears from me." She stood up and walked over to Kaleb, not meeting his eyes. "Let's go..." She took his hand in hers and walked out of the dining room.

Ayu wasn't surprised that he went away. She saw it coming. She couldn't meet Kamron face to face, she was already a mess as it was. Ayu wiped her eyes and noticed something she forgot about, her engagement ring. She took it off and walked up to her room, placing it on the bed and getting out a sheet of paper and a pen. She wrote a note to Kamron, not caring if her tears hit the page. It said:

Kamron,

I can’t start out as I’m sorry , sorry has been used to much between us and it won’t help any. The reason I wouldn’t tell you anything is because Karmanda appeared while I was unconscience, telling me that she was making an army, an army so large that my whole family and more are going to have to fight them, even that won’t be enough. I leave tomorrow and that will be that, you don’t have to worry about me anymore, as seeing I maybe dead. If you get this I may already be gone. Please be careful and safe.

Ayu Sano

She folded it up and the paper up and put the ring in the envelope, using what sense she had and ran outside, calling one of her hawks. "Take this to Kamron." She strapped the letter to his leg and sent him off. Watching him disappear through a portal. She wiped her eyes and sighed, going to go pack her stuff. She left the dress that she wore for the party and packed everything else. She walked into the bathroom and got everything. "I don't want you hurt..." She mumbled...looking up at the ceiling. When she got sad enough she cried blood. She let the crimson tears fall on the bed and floor, walking around the room to gather her clothes. There was a picture of her and Kamron and she took it out, looking at it. She took it with her, closing the bag and opening a portal, walking through never to return unless it was for Ayame.

Ayame walked with Kaleb, looking away from him. She knew the reason Ayu had to do that. She didn't want Kamron to follow her and hurt himself. She had a duty to her clan. A tear fell down her face, as black as night, and it fell to the ground in a flower bed, killing every flower that it landed on. "You didn't have to be so harsh on her....you have no Idea what she is going through do you Kaleb?" Her anger was building up as she let go of his hand. "She did that to keep him safe from harm. Karmanda is coming back with an army and she doesn't want him there with her. She wants him to be safe that way she has something to look forward to." Her teeth were grinding as she said that, her anger over the top. She walked into the garden, looking at the dead flowers. She started to cry now, the black tears coming more constantly. "She won't make it out.... everyone will die...." She mumbled, her visions just as good as Ayu's. Ayame looked up and sighed. "Mother, have mercy on Ayu." She looked at the water and sighed, her anger calming.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:41 pm
"you don't get it do you ayame dear.....Kamron....hes stronger then me.....well atleast he is now....i may not be able to kill karmanda in one swipe but...he could probably kill her army in a few swipes....he.....well its hard to explain i don't know what he really is...he transforms...into....well honestly i don't know i havn't seen it up close but he is huge and he can't sometimes controle it. you really shouldn't underestimate him....and if he gets word that ayu has left he will look for her and or avenge her until the end of the world...he loves your sister to death.

Kamron looked around and saw a bird it flew to him and he got the note off of its leg. he read it and took the ring putting it on a chain and around my neck. "never..." He opend a prtal ad spoke loud and clear. "FIND AYU!!!!" He stepped intot he portal and saw her but she was leaving into another portal. He sighed and then opend it again. "FIND AYU!!" He went through it and saw her "AYu you wait right there don't you dare open another protal..i know what your doing......your trying to get away from me you can tell when im coming can't you..." He sighed and walked up to her. "whats this..." He said showing her the ring on the necklas..."Its your engagment ring....i don't eve want to see it off of your finger......i will not allow it...atleast wear it like i am....but i want you to have it with you every second of the day.....I got your note.....and i will not let you leave with out me...bicker all you want....i wont.....i will fight to the death for youa nd with you and i wont let you die...nore will i let myself die...." He wrapped his arms around her putting his forhead against hers...."love will do crazy things to you....." He kissed her.....i am going with you....you can't stop me now...."

Kaleb looked at Ayame......"i have one question.....do you have to go aswell......" He wasn't looking at her he was looking away not wanting to see her speak her answer.....if you go......and die...............i will kill myself.........im not going to live my life out while your dead in the ground. because of Karmand.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Ayame shook her head. "No. I have my babies to protect remember. You're crazy if you think I'm going. I haven't recovered from Karmanda." She got up and looked at the water, waving her hand over it. There was a picture of Ayu and Kamron. "They're fine now...." And the picture changed to all of Karmanda's army dead and karmanda being slained by Ayu. "Hmm...." She smiled and nodded. "THey'll all be fine now that Kamron is there."

Ayu kissed him back and couldn't look at him. "I didn't want to worry you...I told them I want you here but they wouldn't let me." She looked at Hiro that was across the table with a map on it. She had her children 2 weeks ago and her face was tense, looking as if she could kill vampires without moving.

"It's been Hard, Kamron. I have children to go back to and I don't want to die. But with your help thats possible." Hiro smiled and it looked exactly like Ayu's smile.

Ayu growled. "Don't suck up, Hiro."

Hiro stepped back, putting her hands on her head. "Stop it Ayu! You know that hurts!" She screamed, tears rolling down her face.

Ayu let go of Kamron and ran over to Hiro, comforting her. "Thats not me..." She looked up and saw Haruko running out of the forest.

"They're here!" She screamed, sending a shock wave and there were screams of pain from the forest.

Ayu looked at Kamron. "They're here early." She growled and Hiro looked up, the pain had stopped.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:33 pm
Kaleb nodded "i know...but...you have gone before...and i.....nvm...." He wrapped an arm around his waist. "lets go get you somthing to eat ok?" he started walking with her.

Kamron nodded to her and then walked over to the enterence of the forest. He had a sorta of charm to him. He stood there as the army stopped it looked as if all of them were girls. He smirked his white fangs showing. "heh heh..." a gust of wind blew throguh the air coming out of no where and he started to change his horns got bigger and so did his body....he turned into what sorta looked like a dragon but....different. He did somthing to his hands as he kept stairing at them. His eyes making them stand still. After that he roared so loud the ground shaked and they started to attack him but it only tickled him. He stepped on the little army people killing them easily.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm
Ayu watched Kamron and smiled, knowing she should have never kept it from him. But she remembered. "karmanda."

"How nice of you to remember Ayu." Karmanda was behind her, her red hair all the way to her mid back was in a braid. Her tall skinny body was most of her agility in the new body. "See you have your henchman." She tilted her head to Kamron.

Ayu growled, coiling and attacking her. "He isn't my henchman, Karmanda."

Karmanda moved and laughed evily. "Sure. So you don't mind me doing this." She closed her fist, all of the bones in Kamron's body seemed to crack under weight and ice seemed to form all over him. This sent him back into his vampire form.

"Kamron!!" Ayu screamed but was shot back by lighting.

"Again you have been found weak, Ayu Sano. But once your dead...I can take on Ayame once and for all." Karmanda smirked.

Ayu got up and held her side. "Kaleb won't let you touch her."

Karmanda smiled. "Who said anything about touching?"

Meanwhile:

Ayame smiled but stopped dead in her tracks and screamed. "Make it stop!" She fell to her knees with her hands over her ears. She closed her eyes, tears running down her face. In the pool of water you could see Karmanda laughing as she crushed Kamron, sent Ayu flying and hurt Ayame. "Kaleb!!"

Ayu screamed. "Stop Karmanda!! She can't take that much stress! She hasn't fully healed!!"

Haruko tried to stop her but she was shot back with a fire ball. She growled. "Karmanda your whole army is gone! Give up!"

Karmanda laughed. "I have more than one army." When she said that a whole other army came out of shot lighting at everyone. There was alot more now, attacking everyone. "How sad. I thought this was going to be tough. I guess I was wrong. Ah well."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:50 pm
Kaleb kneeled down to her he felt useless...i....i can't do anything.....i can't help her.....i....." He curled his fists.... "i want to go kill that stupid b***h but im affraid if i leae ayame she wont be able to hold on long enough."

Kamron's body naturally gave off heat and the ice melted. He caught a glimps of Ayu being hurt. "no....i will not lay here." He got the strength to get up and Karmandas army started shooting at him....but....somthing happend.....they couldn't touch him. they bounced off sending it back to where it came from killing them. He walked over to Karmands grabbed her neck making her loose focus on ayame. "i will not let you hurt anyone else Karmanda.....i haven't murdered someone in 10,000 years...and boy i tell you what....it sure does feel good...." He pushed her against a tree. choking karmanda. "any last words???" He played around with her fragile body for a bit by punching her in the face making her bleed. He squeezed tighter on her neck crushing her neck bones with his hand. "that feels good to me..." He pushed her down on the ground using both hands now. "Its been so long......i truely have forgotten how good this feels." He chuckled evily. His eyes turned to a bright crimson red and they looked down right phyco.(sp) He laughed like a crazy person as he just kept adding pressure and pressure to karmandas already crushed neck slowly closing off her air passages.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:57 pm
Ayu put her hand on Kamron's arm. "May I?" She looked at Karmanda and smiled. She punched Karmanda in the stomach and she went crashing through many trees and came to rest. "She won't live through that and just in case." She whistled and Haruko ran into the forest and there was a dark purple cloud of smoke that went up, making it smell awful. She looked back at Kamron and smiled, hugging him with both relief and joy. She let go and took the necklace with the engagement ring, putting the ring on her finger.

Ayame stopped screaming but she gave up on conscienceness. She slipped into the darkness and her body fell onto Kaleb, limp and lifeless. She was in deep darkness from all the pain. It would take her awhile to get out of this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 pm
Ayu.....let go of me...." He had a sertain evil tone to his voice "you should have let me killed her...." He clinched his fists. "i have to kill some one....i must take away there last breath." He lifted his head looking at Ayu he looked crazy... "don't be affraid of me....i don't want to hurt you ayu.....just get away from me right now....you took my kill i can't hold it in much longer." He saw in the back of his mind an army person running away from the sight because karmanda was dead. "ahhhahaha..." HE slipped away and met the girl face to face. "you think you can just get away like that" He grabbed the girls neck and started choking her." He threw her on the ground and kept choking her. "you will die now......so don't try and squirm." His arms started to glow and then there was a frightfull and painful scream that came from the hidden forest making birds take flight as the sound of splattered blood came from that area. His powers were back...he could controle them now....but he wouldn't be able to give it up now...he would have to kill somone ever week just like he used to..and if he wasn't able to kill once a week he would have to be chained up in special chains...he didn't care............he was back....

Kaleb picked her up and transfered from where they were to there room. He layed her down and sat there stairing at her he felt terrible and then he saw his braclett and it was glowing and started to burn his skin. "ahh s**t...Kamron no...don't" The red hot crytal broke into a million peices. "s**t!!!! damnit..." He looked at the braclet the crytal was gone. "this is going to be one hell of a ride now that this has happend.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:42 pm
"Whatever." Ayu muttered and disappeared to her room in the clan's castle. She sat on her bed and sighed, laying down. She closed her eyes. ~Make it go away!~ She opened her eyes and looked around. "Hello?" She mumbled to herself and shook her head, laying back down. ~Make it stop!! I can't take the pain!!~ She fell into a deep sleep, not bothering to try to wake up.

Ayame stood on a white floor, looking around the hall that she was in. She saw at one end, Kaleb, holding out a hand for her and at the other, Karmanda laughing out of pure evil. She ran for Kaleb's out stretched hand, missing it and falling into a deep hole of darkness. All she saw was Kaleb smirking as she fell. ~Make it stop!! This can't be happening!!~  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:54 pm
Kaleb spoke her name. "ayame......ayame.....AYAME....please....wake up!!!" He grabbed her hand and rubbed it lightly.

Kamron appeared in Ayu's room in the clan mansion. He crawled over to her and his eyes were almost back to normal. He ran his hand and claws down her face and slowly leaned in kissing her lips softly. There was blood splatterd across his shirt and on his hands. "my sweet ayu.....i will love you to the ends of earth...not just the end of my life...oh no....my love is much stronger then that...i will love you after death."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:02 am
Ayu shot up, gasping for air. "Ayame's in trouble. Come on." She grabbed Kamron's hand and went through a portal to Ayame. Ayu stood beside her and put her hand on Ayame's forehead. She closed her eyes and shivered. She opened her eyes and sighed. "Her body took to much damage. Her brain is trying to take away some pain by shutting down parts of her body, such as her lungs. If she stops breathing it's a good sign. When she said her name the last thing Karmanda put into her mind before Kamron stopped her was her in this huge white hallway. Kaleb at one end, Karmanda at the other laughing." Ayu sighed, holding Ayame's hand. "Kaleb has his hand stretched out to her and she ran, missing and falling into a deep void. THere you are Kaleb, smirk as if her falling was a good thing and Karmanda standing next to you, hand in yours and on your shoulder. He mind keeps replaying it. I can't make it stop." She sighed and looked at Kaleb, eyes sad with grief. "She will be like this for a very long time."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am
"no.....itsnot true...but its not true..." HE picked up ayames body carfully and then held her close "its not true.....please stop dreaming." He kissed her lips a single grey tear running down his face and dripped onto ayames chest

Kamron just stood there knowing that he couldn't do anything so he just stood there his fists still clinched for some reason and then he leaned against the wall because his eyes were normal now and he was sorta exausted.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:01 am
"I can't stop it." Ayu sighed, putting her hand on Ayame's head. "She has to do it for herself...I'm sorry." She muttered under her breath and looked at Kamron. "Let's go..." She took his hand and went back to their room, all of her stuff was at her clan mansion. She laid on the bed and sighed, closing her eyes. "I knew I would have to come back for Ayame." She mumbled, her face like stone. She saw everything that Ayame had in her dreams. "Kamron would you come here please?" She opened her eyes and sat up, her pale hand outstretched to him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff