Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Jax Fields

It is I who decides who lives and who dies...
User Image

"Yes. A digimon can walk straight for days, and never leave this place."
This frightens Jax and he becomes unnerved.
"Then maybe, we should turn back."
Ghoulmon chuckles. He knew when he said it that it would scare Jax.
"Not to worry. We're not too far in yet."
And with that, Ghoulmon increases speed to frighten Jax some more.
"H-hey cut that out!"
Jax holds on for dear life. He is truly afraid that he might be ripped apart by the endless craters below him.
Ghoulmon laughs and doesn't slow down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 am
Jax Fields

It is I who decides who lives and who dies...
User Image

"Ghoulmon. Memory. Gear Savannah. Go!!"
Ghoulmon doesn't question him, and speeds off to the gear savannah.
(Exit)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm
Take action against me and you will inevitably die.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `Rogue Tamer___________ `ANGEL_________ `A COLD INSTIGATOR____________

User Image

(Nagato St. Claire )

XXXX
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Before his entrance, a cold, harsh silence invaded the Digi-Battlefield, taking it under an ominous spell. It had been years since Nagato last set foot in his domain....years since he'd ridden himself of the curse he used to call Barbamon. Had things really changed? Hat he honestly ascertained a level beyond himself, the likes of which actually proved him to be a person? For now, he couldn't be sure; Nagato hadn't been sure on something in a long, long time. And as he set foot on those hallowed grounds, he truly began to realize the scars he'd left on the digital world all those years ago. The pit where Jon and Gage found their Digimon...the tunnels where Armageddemon had dug tunnels in order to surprise his opponents....all the remains of that battle were still here. Memories from those days were little more than blurs to Nagato; he remembered some details, but he'd tried very hard to cut most of the memories from his mind, especially the parts while he was in Barbamon's possession. However, being that those memories were implanted from one of the Seven Demon Lords, erasing them was far more than any fool's errand; they were ingrained into the deepest roots of his memories. Because of this, these were the most distinct memories to Nagato, the memories he operated off the most. For the other tamers in the Digital World, this could definitely prove to be troublesome; most of his behavior would be based off what he remembered most, the experiences that he believed were mostly of his character. All these thoughts...these emotions...they burned his mind like wildfire, like the unquenchable flames of the black abyss that had been his home for so long. There was a simple explanation for this.

After sacrificing himself to revive Lucemon, Nagato had been tried by the Angels upon his death. These were the very same angels that so easily cast Richter away from their ranks as soon as he found out the truth; they were working in their own interest, not in the interest of the Digital World. Because of this, their trial against Nagato was unfair from the beginning; he was given the worst punishment imaginable; eternal suffering in the realm of the demon lords. He was stripped of his digisoul enhanced powers, and shunned to the demon realm where he would rot for the next five years. He didn't age; he didn't change. The pain he felt was concentrated heavily every single day for those five years; itw as almost as if nothing worldly could hurt him anymore. But...if that were true, why did the memories hurt him so badly? Why did it feel like the caused him more pain than he'd felt since he left the demon realm? How could he get this pain to stop?

These thoughts seemed to race endlessly through his mind. Solution after solution came up, bringing him more and more pain with every prospective choice that entered his mind. In the end, only one REAL solution remained. It was the one that would eradicate all his pain, and put an end to the suffering the smudgy memories brought him; completely erasing them from his mind. If he did that, only the clearest memories would remain--those of Barbamon's ill will to the Digital World....even if it meant diving into chaos...even if it meant forsaking the world he'd once tried to hard to protect, and even sacrificed his life to protect....he would do it. No one could ever understand this pain, the unbearable pain he'd felt until the Demon Lords themselves felt he'd had enough. They returned him to the world as a broken soul; he was exactly what the Angels wanted and needed. A new 'Savior' that could easily and quickly be brainwashed to their cause. What they didn't expect, however, was this recent change in events. The boy had made his choice. Tendrils of dark energy began to wipe clean all memories from his mind besides his name, purpose, and any other information he'd need to function properly. The only other memories that were preserved were the ones that Barbamon had ingrained in him, the ones he COULDN'T forget. These memories could--possibly--cause him to lead the same destructive path as he had years beforehand--now, it was all he knew. And when the ray of light descended from the sky, Nagato knew all too well what it meant; the angels had returned. This time, they'd come to claim their zombie.

"Nagato..." A MagnaAngemon said with a smile. It was completely and plainly obvious that the smile was faked. Only an angel could pull off such a facade; acting high and mighty, acting as if they were the absolute hand of salvation....pathetic. If these high and mighty fools couldn't even show their true colors, then it would be Nagato's sole duty to bring their true selves to the light. Their termination was inevitable the moment they'd set foot onto the Digital World's soil. It was just a matter of who killed them and how they died. Unfortunately for them, they had to choose the tamer with the ability to torture them.

"Well...." The sadistic smile formed on the man's face. The angels saw his bold intentions and immediately turned around in a bid to run away. They were too late. Two Lattice-beams tore through their armor, knocking the pair of MagnaAngemon to the ground, and sparking the beginning of their digitalization. As they began to fade away, a single green beam tore through the stomach of one, while a red beam tore through the stomach of the other. The attacks were a combination of Crusadermon's Laser Lattice and Dynasmon's DNA Crusher. in combination, these two attacks were excessively powerful, and had managed to rip through the two opposing Digimon very quickly. It was only a matter of time until the pair of angels were nothing more than data moving back to Yggdrasil. "Crusadermon, Dynasmon." Nagato spoke up again. This time, with the attention of his two angels, the man spoke again. "Now...we move to find Kaya. And when we do, we will kill her as quickly as possible. She is a liability that must be destroyed." Of course, all that remained of his memories of Kaya were those of killing her, and seeing her revived later while she was with Gage and Jon. Those names also metaphorically burned his tongue when he said them; the 'Core Guardians' had caused him quite a bit of grief, and he would've like nothing more than to smash their skulls in. The newly awakened tamer moved full stride out of the Battlefield, taking his two companions with him on a journey that would once again pull his name into infamy.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____RebeccaKiryu____
"I was dreaming, that everything. . . everything was so horribly dry even peoples hearts. From far away, as I watched the people live there, I always kept wondering, how and why could they possibly keep on living?"

There were two things going through her mind at the moment, first the popcorn did not nearly have enough butter, in fact it was too bland for her tastes. Of course butter was a commodity in a world made up entirely of digital matter, and Rebecca did not want to waste all of hers at once. There was always a chance she would come across some dry bread, or perhaps a croissant, and where would she be without butter then. Wait, there was something else bothering the girl. The scene she had just witnessed, two angels being disemboweled by lasers. No look of shock spread across her face, nor was their turmoil inside of her. Those feelings seemed inappropriate for the digital battlefield. Instead her attention shifted to the one commanding the digimon. A troubled soul, who had heartlessly ordered the deaths of the two angels. "Anti-Heroes," Rebecca scoffed, or an anti-villian for all she knew. It would have been wiser to let the pot boil, without stirring any interference. Rebecca could not help it though, the mention of Kaya sparked her interest. This Nagato was worth investigating, to say the least. There was the chance that she could share the same fate as the angels, but the risk was too small to consider in the advent of this new tale.

Yes, she was just trying to enjoy a snack up until that point, but her great curiosity forced her into confronting the man. Not only the effortless deletion of two ultimate level digimon, this Nagato also had some connection to Kaya. Rebecca's eyes glowed with ambition, a new act had begun and she was in the first scene. She nonchalantly announced her presence bay small colorful explosion of multi-colored smoke. Then chewing on the bland popcorn, she began to speak,"I would avoid the leather if I were you," She commented on his clothes,"It only looks cool if the movie is set in a post-apocalyptic future. Otherwise it just makes you look silly," She finished by snickering at her joke. There was an aura of destruction surrounding Nagato, something Rebecca seemed blissfully unaware. Rebecca sat in silence for a full minute simply watching the boy's face. It was as blank and expressionless as her own. Which could only mean there was a deeper struggle hidden beneath that mask. The silence was suddenly broken when Rebecca yelped in excitement, jogging in place for a few seconds before striking a disco pose. "I can see it now, the wandering magician confronts our revenge-seeking protagonist, unlocking the depths within his heart," The excitement dropped out of her voice all at once as she delivered the final line," And with that the two set out on a journey to nowhere. The world continues to spin, whether or not we wish it to." Rebecca abandoned the pose, letting her hands fall to her sides. "Or perhaps that's a tad optimistic, seeing how you treated those angels. Tell me do you solve all of your problems by shooting them in the face with laser, seems like you won't make a lot of friends that way?" She commented, trying to lessen the gravity of the situation. It would be a miracle if this boy smiled, but Rebecca felt it would be a nice sight to behold.

A pandamon wearing a festive hat tapped Rebecca behind the shoulder. He wordlessly stared at the girl for a few moments, long enough to get the message across. "I have to disagree with you Pandy, Life is nothing more than one trial after another, Might as well milk every bit of excitement and drama one can get out of it," Rebecca would have continued the conversation with her giant panda, if she had not remembered she was still in the process of introducing herself to the young gentleman and his laser shooting digimon.

"Don't be so rude pandy," Rebecca muttered,"That child is trying to be intimidating." Rebecca's constant ramblings served a purpose, by this point she had already surveyed the surrounding terrain, as well as the two digimon which flanked Nagato's sides. Rebecca preferred not to fight,but encounters in the digital world often broke down into scuttles. Immature, that's what it was. If only people learned to solve things by word. Still it was best to be prepared. Nagato seemed to be silently watching her up to this point, perhaps even ignoring her. If things would not heat up on their own, then Rebecca would need to set a spark for this flame. "Your eyes, so filled with hatred. At the same time sad as well. I can barely stand to make eye contact. You seem so strange Nagato, yet familiar as well." Rebecca mused, no trace of excitement or irony present in her voice. It was rare for her to speak so serious. She was too lost in thought at the moment, to realize why she found the boy so familiar. "Yours must be an interesting story child, do you mind sharing it with the class?" She prompted, expecting the boy to break into a monologue and lecture her about something. . . she did not exactly know what but hopefully it would shed some light on this mysterious boy.

ilinkzeldi

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm
[[Enter from Drive City - Temp, Ashu]]

Temp dashed madly into the field with his little buddy on his head. He was so preoccupied running from that damned wolf that he didn't really realize there were craters every where.

Small one's that you trip your footing in...

"Yipe! This is gonna hurt!"

And the big kinds you randomly fall into.
Thump!!!

"Owww..." Temp and Ashu mumbled at the same time. Temp opened his eyes to see the hole he was in now. It was escapable, but it was big. Perhaps he could wait here and hide from the wolf...

...No, it relied upon scent. He couldn't hide from it. He would have to keep moving. "Ok... come on Ashu." Temp groaned as he got up. Ashu slowly stood up as well, rubbing his horns since he landed on them incorrectly. He didn't look so good, but he complied and hopped on top of Temp's head again and then out the hole. Temp steadily climbed out, nearly slipping at one point but finally managing the task. When he got out, he sat and tried to take a breather.

"Just one small rest...huff...can't hurt too much..." he muttered. Ashu just nodded as he inhaled deeply too, but looked around frantically for the WereGarurumon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:14 pm
"Well, I believe it is safe to say we outran him," Ashu said with infinite relief. Temp's only response was falling backwards and into the pit he just climbed out of.

"Thank God...although, it's kind of funny," he began with that same heir of curiousity, "we don't really know what he was like, the wolf. Or the girl he was partnered with."

"Really? I could've sworn she sounded evil to me when we were listening in on her conversation with that kid and his Terriermon." Ashu responded, backing himself up with their recent experience. "Apparently, this gal and whatever sect she's a part of is making Drive City their new home!"

"Home isn't fully correct. I'd say it's more like their personal pad." Ashu hopped back down into the hole and nuzzled up near Temp. Temp was kinda confused at what the dragon-tyke was doing.

"Ummmm...?" Temp mumbled.

"Thanks for saving me today. Even though you got us into the mess in the first place." Ashu said to his new friend. He yawned a little and tiny tears appeared in his eye ducts. It was pretty freaking cute, despite it was a monster.

"Heh, no problem I guess..." he replied. The two then just leaned back against the earthen wall of the crater and fell promptly to sleep.  

Aeternal777

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm
Temp's eyes fluttered open to look up at the dark sky. It seemed like it was night now, but he couldn't be sure with the large cloud of black made of digital particles. He looked to his side to see Ashu snoring, a comical bubble blowing out of his nose. Temp contained a laugh to pare his friend from waking up. But then the moment was gone as he began to think again about the town that they just escaped from. And the citizens that resided within it.

He shifted and stood in the crater. A small hint of light was beginning to shine through the dark cloud, but it seemed more like the pinpricks of stars in the night sky than the sun. Temp then thought how a digital world could have celestial bodies like suns, moons, and stars. This place was filled with such wonderful things, but it was overwhelmingly dangerous as well it seems.

"What'cha thinking about Temp?" came the groggy voice of Ashu. Temp turned to see his friend awake and standing, though his stature was slumped and he was rubbing his big eyes. It was, Temp believed, utterly adorable. But he avoided laughing and silently walked over to him and slung the little dragon over his back piggy-ride style.

"Mmmm...I'm hungry..." was the next thing out of the dragon's mouth. "Fooooood..."

"Hmmm, food huh? So digmon do eat. Well, where can we get some?" Temp couldn't deny the urge to eat either now that he noticed he was rather famished. But he didn't want to go back into Drive City now that it was filled with baddies. And as he looked out on the horizon, there was great expanse of forest and mountains as well. He was stranded in the middle of no where.

"Where do I go now...?" he asked nobody in particular. But as these words exited his mouth, the digivice in his pocket began to react again. Without warning, arcs of light and electricity shot out of his pocket and coiled and shaped around the surprised Ashu and Temp like a web. The light rotated, and then vanished.

[[Exit - Raggedy Inn]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:05 am
Talik User Image
"Even in the darkest moments, the light will always shine through"

[enters from network city]

Talik and co had being on the run for few hours now they had escaped to the old battlefields near Data City they only stopped due to sinduramons constant complaining how the way he was picked up and left dangling was not the way a member of the twelve Deva’s. After landing all five digimon and Talik gathered around and each in turn greeted themselves to Sinduramon starting with the tamer himself “My lord, my name is Talik am just a mere tamer in this world the four digimon around are my friends and companions, we all risked all to safe you in hope that you would take your rightful place as one of the twelve true leader of the senate one day.”

Sinduramon eyes looked furious when she squawked “LORD I’M A LADY!!!!” re composing herself and noticing the human blushing at simple mistake she spoke in a elegant voice “thank you, young boy for you kind words and deeds now I ask you question what will you do now with your action a lot of power hungry digimon will want you dead young one?”

Talik still red from embarrassment grinned “let them come my lady, we have fought many foes before to get to where we are now we’ve down deeds that makes us all sick to our stomachs we will die to have the true powers were they belong, now will you join us your power would be greatly wanted and more than welcome.” He the bowed in respect to her

She nodded to his answer happy enough with what he said for now, next to greet her was shade in his rookie form bowing before he spoke “I’m shade Talik’s first partner I’m kind of what you call a freak of nature due to I have two side to myself but both are loyal to my master and friend.” Shade then took a few steps back and went to look at the area something didn’t feel right to him as if darkness was breathing down all their throats.

The rest joined in greeted each other to the bird digimon before Talik mounted Imperialdramon with Luna while Sinduramon and shade mounted GranKuwagamon and took of once more from this desolate and dangerous area towards drive city.

[exit to drive city]  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm
Christian walked on the war torn land, which shifted easily under his feet from the still burning ashes. His head shifted from the gravel under his feet towards the burning sky, which seemed stained with blood, and the souls of those who might have died. His Digimon knelled next to him with a sense of silence, and respect. "These grounds have been the grounds of death, lives regained, bravery proved, and power restored." He paused as his hand was sent into the air, and had an open palm. His fingers spread evenly apart, and looking as if the finger's were piercing the sky. "We put in play the death of fear, restore the life of courage, restore breviary to its fullest, and to regain power!" He finished with a Spartan holler, and raised his Digivice. We are going to find our fellow Royal Knights, and go home!" Another Spartan cheer was released, and his second Digimon Guilmon brought him his new clothes, which had been fashioned into his personal Royal Knight uniform. The back was stitched with the letter's RK. His Digimon erupted into their Mega forms, and grabbed Christian carrying them off. "We need to get some place high so we can get a good view of the entire Digital World." Christian thought to himself as the four Digimon escaped the Battlefield.
[[EXIT TO FILE MOUNTAIN]]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 am
Ehud Netanyahu

[Ehud enters from the Underground area]

A sharp click sounded rhythmically against the hard as a pair of worn steel toed combat boots hit the rocky terrain. The steps sounded for an unknown amount of time as the owner of the shoes walked steadfast towards the center of the barren waste land. The sound finally stopped as the man halted in front of a large rift in the ground that had constant streams of data protruding from it endlessly cascading into the sky. A hollow wind blew through the open plains causing the man's white hair and orange cape to wisp behind him as though he were flying. Turning about face, The man reached into his pocket and pulled out his purple D-3. Pointing it nonchalantly at the ground he pressed and held down the A key long enough for the button to do a finger print reading on his thumb. After a single beep sounded he stated "Digitize all". Streams of data shot out from the purple object forming a cloud of numbers to swell around him After a few moments the Data had settled into a throng of digimon each staring loyally at their master, each one on edge to hear each of his words.

Ehud looked proudly at his entourage. It had been months since they had all been together. For a while now he had been with grandracmon, allowing darkness to fully envelope within him in order to release his true potential. Now, We shall see what my powers can truly do! A stream of energy encompassed his left arm as he said this and sparring no time at all, he thrust his Right arm in front of him and then capped the digivive he was holding with it using his left hand. As he did he screamed "Master-Digivolve!" In a flash of colors the group of digimon in front of him began to warp at his will. Gomamon was first, the small seal like monster rose into the air and grew exponentially. In moments, the monster had surpassed the size of a car and was roughly the size of a five bedroom house. Second, Demidevimon's stubby legs enlarged and his torso took suit until he stood taller than gomamon before him. Antylamon refused to be left out and bounding into the air preformed a single back flip. The rabbit never landed but simply levitated in the air, its body fully grown. Bearmon stuck out his right arm and gave his classic thumbs up before he warped into a blue plated monster with a wicked aura. Wommon formed a quick cocoon on the ground, and in seconds a fully grown bird lept from the webbing and took flight. Dinohymon Tossed his sword into the air and before he caught it had transformed into a sleek beast that stood on two legs. Chibomon vaulted from into the air, and with a metallic thud a royal knight took its place when it ascended back down. Finally a Sakuyamon in the back finally came out of its shell revealing a majestic winged beast that took its place in the air with the other winged creatures.

"Vikemon, Cherubimon, Malomyotismon, Ravemon, Miragegaogamon, Duftmon, Alphamon, Anubismon" As the team finished their transformation they each yelled their own name in unison. When the echo from the shout had faded, Ehud could hear a train approach. Listening intently he soon made out the voice of Worm the trailmon penetrating the eerie silence. "Well boy's are we ready to find my protege?" he asked his group rhetorically. A few minutes later, the Train had reached them and was hurriedly releasing its fifteen some odd tamers, each with their digimon. Ehud crossed his arms behind him as he watched them unload with worried faces ether upon their faces. Each one more confused than the next. After Worm had left The white haired man signaled for Alphamon to begin the opening statements. "Hello young tamer's" he began in a friendly voice as was his role, "I see you have all come out today, so that you may learn the ethics of being evil, so before we begin, May I have one kind volunteer, to come up here for a short demonstration.?" In no time four eager arms shot into the air each accompanied by an "oohh ooh", or a "pick me, pick me!" Without hesitation, Alphamon picked a young red headed girl on the first row who had an innocent look about her.

The unexpecting little girl giddily stood to her feet and bounded towards Alphamon. the Knight digimon said warmly, "Would you please bring have your digimon Digivolve to its highest form for me a moment?" The little girl did as she was told and with some effort digivolved her tsunomon to a phelsemon, a confident smile about her as she was sure that this was impressive. Alphamon looked the duo up and down and then proceeded "Duftmon, Would you be so kind as to..." Before Alphamon had finished his statement, the beast swordsman had followed through with his task. A quick clash of his blade had been all that was needed to permanently delete the phelsemon. As the Knight wiped his blade on his arm to clean it he stated simply. "Dont worry, that weak pile of filth will never come back. That is the sad nature of this area.... His data is gone forever!" The girl let out a scream and through her traumatized screams words like monster and imbecile could be made out. At the top of his lungs, Ehud began to speak to the group. "Rule one of being evil, Do not get attached to your friends. Rule two, Never show your weakness. Now Vikemon, would you be so kind to rid us of the heinous cries?" With one powerful downward strike, the large digimon brought down one of his spiked clubs on the red headed girl, causing a grotesque sound of breaking bones to cut her screams short forever, her blood splattered on the first row of horrified onlookers. Ehud took advantage of the shocked silence of the audience and asked simply "Can we get another Volunteer?"

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm
A young man walked forward from the middle of the throng of on lookers. As he reached the front of the group he wiped a solitary tear from his cheek and pointed a single finger directly at Ehud. "How dare you!" The boys face grew beat red as he yelled and his hand slipped into his pocket only to emerge thereafter holding a small mechanical device. Holding the device into the air with both hands he shouted "Realize" and three monsters appeared around him. The first an elegant Lilymon, the second, a Silphymon, and a Weregarurumon appeared each one looking ready to fight. Ehud kept his temperament cool and said with a sigh, "The flower is worth ten points, the Bird is worth thirty five, and the wolf is a hundred. Lets say the tamer is a daily double prize at a worth of two hundred and fifty points. remember Style points totally count."

Ehud's digimon all bolted forward, each ecstatic to earn points for their lord. Miragegaogamon was first in and in a blur took hold of Lilymon and dragged her away from the rest of the pack in order to be uninterrupted during his kill. Using his bladed claws, he began to cut away the flowers leafs one layer at a time. as he did he called out mockingly, "I've always wanted to cut an onion to shreds, and remember not to cry dear. that my job!" as he rid her of all her leaves and flowers he cackled as he stabbed her in the face and proceeded to split her in two pieces. As her data began to expel, he took a deep breath to inhale her final aroma.

Ravemon was next to catch its victim, and like a bird of prey he grabbed Silpymon by the skull and dragged the squirming animal over to his friend Cherubimon. As he reached the large beast he called out, "Hey, Isn't your mouth like an inter-dimensional portal?" Cherubimon gave a wicked grin and nodded in agreement. "Well then, Lets see how many dimensions we can spread this here little bird between!" Tossing silphymon into the air, Ravemon preformed a quick loop and then Caught Silphymon in its left talon, and used his right to hold the newly severed arm of the bird. "Catch" he cried and tossed the dismembered limb at cherubimon. The oversized rabbit opened his mouth and for a split second, you could just see a lava filled planet on the other side before the arm passed through and the gate was closed. Ravemon repeated the process once more for the other arm this time the limb went into a world that looked as though it was an advanced timeline area. As Ravemon through Silpymon into the air once more he was baffled when the bird didnt come back down, but soon realized that Anubismon had snatched his prey out of the air. The angelic beast immediately began scanning the dying bird in preparation for its Judgement. As it finished it cried "Amemit" and a golden light consumed the dying bird sending the soul of the enemy directly to the dark arena where it would suffer a millennial of torture.

Weregarurumon watched its companions get taken out and in a move based on survival he grabbed his tamer and began to flee as fast as possible. The wolf's legs were no match however as Alphamon had soon caught the duo. "I have seen the future, Your demise is imminent." he informed the pair as they slid to a a halt in front of him. Were garurumon immediatly set the boy down and in a last chance effort yelled "Kaiser Claw" bolting forward the Biped shot its arm at alphamon attempting to score a head shot and maim his enemy. Alphamon teleported behind the wolf and in an instant Used its attack "Seiken Gradalpha" where it used a magical square to obliterate the enemy.

The boy who challenged Ehud in the first place now collapsed to the groun in a mix of terror, and rage. Malomyotismon drawn to both emotions made a bee line to the tamer and offered a seemingly comforting hand on the boy's shoulder. "It will all be over soon" he told the trembling figure and used the boys jacket to lift him in the air. "Sodom, Gomorrah, Wake up, its dinner time. Red and green acidic saliva dripped from the demons shoulders. Rotating the boy he made sure that his head was facing Sodom, and he moved the boy closer to the monster. Opening up its toothless mouth, the parasite closed its lips down on the boys' head allowing for the acid in his mouth to corrode away at the boy's skull intill it melted clean off of his neck and into the creatures stomach. Malomyotismon then fed Gomorrah the arms and continued allowing the monsters to eat the boy bit by bit, finishing only by eating the boys heart himself.

Ehud watched with a cool smile as his monsters decimated the enemy troops. Taking a few steps forward he addressed the crowd of thirteen tamer who were left and said. "I suggest all of you take out all of your digimon now. Because only two of us will walk away from this place today. Student and master"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Shock and horror flooded the minds and eyes the majority of the children in front of him. murmurs arose of a few boys in the back row who assumed that they could not be heard by the man in charge. A girl whimpered and feinted from her seated position. the other tamers just looked from one to the next waiting to see who would make the first move. In a move of haste a boy in the back stood to his feet and took off running. As the boy moved he took out his digivice and summoned forth a Centaurmon. The moment the digimon was fully formed the Boy lept into its arms allowing the digimon to catch him and drop him safely into the nook on him bareback style. "Hiya" the tamer could be heard crying as the digimon began to gallop.

Ehud watched on with the rest of the humans as the tamer fled. A few nervous looks glanced back and forth waiting to see what the evil man would do and after a few seconds in silence he finally spoke. Putting his right arm out infront of him, the man seemed to examine it as he spoke making it a object lesson of sorts. "You wouldn't be hard pressed to notice the fact that I am pretty aged. This isn't on purpose, in fact, I am in truth only nineteen years old, yet its obvious that I look to be fifty or sixty. This happened because I traded much of my life for power. I do not regret this, and I honestly thought it would happen differently than it did, but at the end of the day there is nothing I can do to change this. Because of this, I have decided that I would like a disciple, Somebody who I can give my power to, my knowledge to, and yes, even my digimon to, and you wouldn't even be penalized with your life as I was..." He took a pause at this, put down his arm and looked up to see where the fleeing boy was now. The boy was nearing the edge of his aged eyes sight line, but was still visible on the horizon, so he continued speaking "Now here is the deal... I have trains of tamers scheduled out here all day. and honestly if my disciple isn't in this group, Then no issue, You all die, and I just wait a little longer. I'll tell you what though... If any of you can kill that kid who just ran off, and bring me his head. I will let you walk away."

Within moments all of the remaining kids were on their feet and bringing out their digimon. "Just for fun, the last two back die no matter what, and also the last two to leave and look for them." Ehud added the new rules to his game and as he did, he heard a whistle blow in the distance indicating a new load of subjects on their way in. With a smirk, Ehud bagan talking once more "5...4...3...2...1" as he reached one all tamers had already started off into the horizon. The two slowest tamers were slowed down due to their digimon, A Monzeamon and a Metalseadramon. Cherubimon made a move forward as to kill the slackers, but Ehud put a hand up. "Now they are power houses... lets see how this all pans out."

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am
As the children chased after the one for a chance at survival a loud crowing could be herd and a large birds shadow appeared over them. Suddenly fire flew down blocking their path. When one looked up they would see Phoenixmon "Now, what do we have here, a band of murderers?" He said. The bird smirked "Tell you what, leave and harm no one and I'll spare you" He said. It was rather redundant for their lives to be threatened twice with a similar result, but it was a good scare tactic.

Suddenly the bird then flew towards Ehud and a tamer could be seen on the bird "Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in another job" the tamer said. He then jumped from Phoenixmon landing a safe distance from Ehud "I've herd of your crimes against digimon and humans alike, and I wont stand from such needless destruction" He said. Chris's crest, ironically destruction, glowed for a moment as did his eyes. He then pulled out his digivice "My names Chris, and I'm the last tamer you will ever face" He said. Chris had come across one of Ehud's fliers and quickly learned of him, knowing the dangers he might face he and his digimon agreed that they could not stand by and let his evil continue. It had taken him a while to reach this place, but he knew there was no backing down now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:07 pm
Ehud stared amused at the tamer before him. "The difference in our apparent age is a perfect metaphor for our power." Ehud looked over his wrinkled hand, wrinkled with wisdom and power. Staring up at his enemy, he stated calmly. I will use my first partner, from him and him alone, you shall draw your last breath." Drawing his digivice, Ehud shot a beam of light into Vikemon, and the digimon immediately began to rearrange the data. As it ceased to rearrange, a large canine standing at twenty feet tall had taken its place. The Dog was armored to the teeth and bounded out into the open space between the tamers awaiting a challenger. With a deep growl the Digimon cried out "Z'd Garurumon!"  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 pm
Chris didn't move as the large digimon appeared "Don't mistake my age as in experience, I have seen much in my life and I wont fall here" He said. He then held up his digivice and it glowed a brownish red. "I call for your help phantom, come and stand" He said. From the digivice a small tapirmon appeared. He looked at Chris "So I can finally fight" He asked. Chris smiked "Yep, don't hold back alright" He said. The digimon nodded before it was consumed in light. When the light vanished Chaosgallantmon stood in its place. He then held his sword out pointing it at the large digimon "Foul beast you shall not be allowed to harm any more people" He said. The digimon turned his head back at Chris for a moment "Chris, please stand back this isn't going to be pretty" He said. Chris took his advice and backed away. Then the dark knight turned back to the beast "You will fall here" He then rushed at the beast weapon ready. "Chaos Disaster!" He yelled as his weapon glowed.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games