Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damix Kidd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:27 pm
Yo..

I'm Damix. 20 years old. I got invited and it seems Danger Woman had something to do with it. Anyway, I'm a pretty common person. I like suffs like art, tattoos, anime, music, games and anything that catches my interest.

You gotta talk to me to know more about me. I suck at introducing. xP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:39 pm
Hi DK  

Lucy the thread killer

kawaii666kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:36 am
'Ello! I'm Amanda, or Mandi in real life. I'm 17, I'm a senior in high school, and I'm weird. Yeah. I know a lot of random stuff for nothing, and Harry Potter is love, anime is awesome, annnnnddddddd ... HAIIII~ ninja

I like Japanese stuff, too!

Oh, and as for my nationality, a lot of people seem to think I'm Hispanic, but I'm actually Polish, German, Italian, Irish British, French, and Native American. .... Yeah, it's a lot to remember. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:16 am
kawaii666kid
'Ello! I'm Amanda, or Mandi in real life. I'm 17, I'm a senior in high school, and I'm weird. Yeah. I know a lot of random stuff for nothing, and Harry Potter is love, anime is awesome, annnnnddddddd ... HAIIII~ ninja

I like Japanese stuff, too!

Oh, and as for my nationality, a lot of people seem to think I'm Hispanic, but I'm actually Polish, German, Italian, Irish British, French, and Native American. .... Yeah, it's a lot to remember. ^^;;
Yay! We have the same name!
Welcomeee!!!!  

comfylove
Crew

Mr Xenophilius Lovegood

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:00 pm
YO WAT IZ UP?!!

thats not really me.
k im octavio or xeno and requested to join this guild because i was board and i saw it on the regester. i love to sing and act and dance and my faourite color is pink. ive been on gaia since '06 and yea.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:58 pm
uhmm... my name's Michelle in real life ..and my nickname is Mitchie blaugh im 12 though many said that i dont think like a 12 year old girl XD and im turning 13 soon... i like japanese stuff (anime stuff).. i love music.. everytime i play gaia my itunes is on as well.. i love fashion, and i draw too! and ..hi!!!!!  

Michisaki

5,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Youkaitenshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:42 pm
Rawr! yeah lets see im 19 years old i live in las vegas. ummmm i love lots of things to many things to say! so i love when people like to talk! yep yep i do!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:52 am
Okay...I just joined this guild about five minutes ago. mrgreen So, lets' see~I'll be 15 on Friday, (yay for birthdays) and I'll talk about pretty much anything. I'm very open-minded and willing to talk. I like to write and read and go on the computer all day. I'm kind of a dork. But it' okay.
I'm gonna go look at random threads now and see what's of interest.  

Fantasie_1018

2,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Laxce

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:55 am
Erm.. Hi! ^-^ I just joined the guild and.. Mm..

<.< .. >.>

*Cough*

OH! My name is Chelsey 3nodding , I live in North Dakota [it's very cold..], I love music, I have a guild of my own that's currently in the making, I play MapleStory, SealOnline, and TantraOnline as well as Gaia.. and there's a picture of me in my siggy, so enjoy! <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:59 am
Welcome~! : D  

Muskratio

Hygienic Guildsman

aquaticstone

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:03 am

Aqua, 14, Male, UK, AT, GD, Music Forum, Fishing Guild (for the people, not the fishing any more). Uh... what else. Talking about myself is boring. >.> I already recognize some people from the AT, so that's good. :B

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:17 am
Hi Hi! I'm Karot! (or some like to call me MoMo). I am 15 years old biggrin and to lazy to get my learner's permit. I was born in Ferriday, Lousiana but moved to Dalton, Georgia when I was 3 :0!!! I am a homosexsicle. 3nodding I also. Like. Um... Cartoons! Yes I love cartoons. I'm bad at introducing myself.... LOVE ME >D -steals your marshmallows- Oh! And I was invited by Muskratio! Thank ya! : D!!!  

Tsukiiro

ElDot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:20 am
aquaticstone

Aqua, 14, Male, UK, AT, GD, Music Forum, Fishing Guild (for the people, not the fishing any more). Uh... what else. Talking about myself is boring. >.> I already recognize some people from the AT, so that's good. :B

Yeah, I think I've seen you around. Welcome!
@ MoMo: Welcome to the guild! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:22 am
ElDot
aquaticstone

Yeah, I think I've seen you around. Welcome!
@ MoMo: Welcome to the guild! =D
Thank you :0!  

Tsukiiro

Cube

Magnetic Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:23 am
Hey friends<3

I'm Cube, or Kim irl. =]

Taken heart , 21 years old, Floridian (never seen snow eek I know.)

I'm half Thai.

One of the '03 Gaians, but I stopped playing in '05 came back in '06.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games