Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fall-angel488

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:52 pm
hello,my name is irene and i had a cat and a dog but now i have fishes stare well a lot of fishes.and i live in Hawaii,honolulu  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:16 pm
Hey, my name's december! I have two kitties, artimus and Ballou, and two snakes, sir Rikash Moonsword, who is a brazilian rainbow boa, and BlackJack who is a ball python.  

Dazed_December

filmdirector32

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:16 pm
Hello, I'm filmdirector32, you can call me Pip or KK. I love animals and have grown up with them for as long as I can remember. I wanted to be a Vet for the longest time. I'm a Cali girl. I love all animals everything from little mice to huge elephants. Even my patron saint is involved with animals...Saint Francis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:23 pm
I'm Eggy, I have a dog(White GSD), 3 cats, and some Fish (a oscer). I'm 21 and live in VA  

eggy_yockio

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bandito_loves_hookers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:59 pm
hey my names kitten, im 16 almost 17, i live in texas but im moving in a month to Tennessee, i have 3cats, 2 dogs, 3 turtles, and 5 rats... my favorite animal is deffinatly a rat or hamster...theyre just so darn cute!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:16 am
Hello! My name is Michelle. I live in Pennsylvania and I'm 21 years old. Unfortunately due to hard times in my family I don't have much in the way of pets currently, just our two cairn terriers. Things are so rough unfortunately that we are having to give the younger one of them up to a rescue to be placed in another loving home =(.

I've made it sort of my thing in life to learn as much about proper animal care as I can. I know at least the basic care of most small animals and have owned quite a few myself. I hope to help answer questions here.

I am the owner of the website Pet Info Packets (can be found in the website stickies in this guild.) A link to it: http://www.petinfopackets.com/

I did the rat page on it myself =). It hasn't been updated in a while but it still has a lot of valuable information in it. Hope it helps some people.

And that's me. =)  

Darksong17

im_sugar_high

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:44 pm
My name is Rachel and i live in the Midwest of the USA

I have a pet ferret named Bucca, a puppy named Petey, 2 goldfish, 2 cats named Gizzy and Shadow

I am an expert in Ferret care  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:30 am
HAY! i ish Eddy! im a 14 year old guy who lives in ONTARIO CANADA wif his yorkie, piranha and his budgies. i love Dogs!  

Ceckerz

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ladycrotalus

Sparkly Gekko

7,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:07 am
My name is Sharon, i reside in a small town in upstate new york. I am 25 yrs old and i currently work at a petstore. I have many pets, most are rescues from bad homes.

Herptiles-
I have 2 common boa constrictors, 1 amelanistic cornsnake, 3 leucistic texas ratsnakes, 5 everglades ratsnakes, 1 western hognose, 1 mexican rosy boa, 1 eastern gartersnake, 3 leopard geckos, 2 tokay geckos, 1 yellow spotted salamander and 2 green anoles.

Arachnids-
2 costa rican zebra tarantulas, 1 emperor scorpion.

Birds-
2 cockatiels, 2 diamond doves, 1 gold weaver finch, 1 button quail.

Fish-
20 gallon- sword tails, sailfin mollies, black skirt tetras, white skirt tetra, cory cats, small pleco, and a small albino polypterus palmas that im growing up.

30 gallon- asian upside down catfish, clown loach, bushy nose pleco.

37 gallon- 2 pumkinseed sunfish, 1 green sunfish, 8 inch common pleco, 2 crayfish.

10 gallon- guppies, dwarf puffer, ghost shrimp, black snail, cory cats

Rodents-
Dumbo rats, dwarf hamsters, mice.

Rabbits- 10 holland lops, 1 dutch, 1 english lop/harlequin mix, 3 holland lop/english lop mixes, 1 dwarf mix, 2 i dont know what mixes...i know there has to be rex in them because they have that velvety feel to them.

I also have 4 cats.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Hey! My name is Alyssa. I'm 14 and live in Indiana. I have a dog, a cat, a fish, and a bunny. My dog's name is Kemo ((long story)), my cat is Kitty-Kitty, my fish is Fishy and my bunny is Rummy ((I call him Bunny too)). My favorite animal is a tie between a wolf, a squirrel and a bunny. ^^ I have a pic of myself on my gaia profile in my About Me section. I'll post pictures of my pets later! ^^

Wicked AlyKat

Wyther Von Wyskers

Dapper Genius

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Hey everybody, my name is Wyther and I'm currently 22. I live in Western New York state and have two lovely little kitties and a dwarf hamster. I'm currently attending college for my Vet Tech degree. I love traveling to zoos across the country and taking photographs of all the awesome animals.
Anyways, there's a photo of me on my profile if anyone is curious about the face behind the avatar. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Hello all!

My name is Luna, 25 in C-bus, Ohio! As of 4 years ago... I rescued my darling baby girls from an almost certain slow and painful death, they are my twin black kitties The Lady Isis & Kaizen Kittan. I grew up with cats and dogs my entire life. I've had birds, fish and all sorts of other great animals (large & small) as pets/friends as well. heart

My friends consider me a bit of a feline behavior & personality expert but I'm a little more modest than that. LOL You could call me a cat person, for sure!

I openly support the Humane Society, Cat Welfare and 4 Paws. 3nodding

I joined this guild because I like to be around like-minded people.

Also, I ramble.... a lot. sweatdrop  

Luna Blackfire

my_leopard_is_green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:09 pm
Hi! I live in Michigan,USA

my family and I have 3 animals that live inside the house 1 dog and 2 birds, then I have 8 outside cats but I have a favorite one that is all mine she is a black cat named Shadow and she resently had kittens which is 2 weeks old and they are all black,she had 3 kitties their names are Ariella, Brideget, Bright all girls. I love animals wish I could have more 3nodding

I also like having and talk with my friends,I also like reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 am
my name is eric im almost 19 years old i live in north georgia i have a ferret 10 weeks old her name is sasumi i am going to be driving up a few states to get my other pet which is a siberian husky female whos name is ellie those are also my favorite types of pets well thats me ^_^ i love animals!!!  

lordryu3

kitsunechicky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:50 am
hi my name is jessica i am 13 and i live in utah and have 3 cats oldest cat is curch the middle cat is lurch and are youngest meanest cat is ramsey oh and i have 2 dogs a rotty tiki and a black lab sandy heart heart heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games