Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Icarus slowly closed his eyes, letting the song in his head wash over him, feeling it soothing his racing heart. Slowly he began to fall asleep, but something tugged at him, he felt as though something was wrong. Airas flew down to Icarus, landing on the branch next to him.
"Something's not right." Icarus said, opening his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm
She gets out of bed shaking, gets dressed, brushes her hair, then slowly begins to walk out into the hallway.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 pm
Icarus' feeling quickly subsided, 'Wonder what that could have been...'
Icarus swung down from the tree, landing on all fours, followed by Airas as a black cat. He began towards the hallway, noticed Tammy and paused for a moment, "Morning." he said cheerfully, continuing on his way to the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:21 pm
she falls on the floor and crawls to a corner in the hallway covered by a shadow.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm
Alitza sat up in one of the trees, waiting for someone to come outside. She saw Tammy walk outside. "I got locked out." she said, walking up to the older girl. Alitza was drenched with rain, her hair hanging limply about her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm
She shakes in a corner crying silently.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 am
Icarus turned into his room, the feeling digging into his mind once again, he closed the door behind him, and sat down on the bed, his mind spinning, slowly, his vision blurred, his eyes closed and he lost consiousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:46 pm
She heard the door to Icars's room close and walks over to see why he went to bed so far into the day. She knocks lightly ad opens the door still slightly shaking. "Icarus?" she pets Airas and quietly whispers to her, "Is Icarus ok? Whats wrong??"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Icarus' room was hard walled, with strange carvings of animals covering one of the walls. One corner of his cell had a large open suitcase and an assortment of unfolded clothes spilling out, a mess of papers and photographs tucked into one of the side pockets. His bed was tidily made (as he had not used it last night) and his walking stick was leaning neatly on the desk in another corner. His room seemed perfectly normal, except for the carvings on the wall and...

Icarus sat leaning against the wall of his cell with his head slumped forward, clearly unconsious ((sp?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 am
Alexis walks over to Icarus and sits down infront of him. "Icarus?" She shakes him gently. "Are you ok?" She shakes him a little harder, "Come on Icarus."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:12 pm
Icarus groaned, his eyes flickered open, he looked up.
"Alex?" he rubbed his eyes, "Where am I?" he asked in a daze. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:50 pm
She smiled sweetly. "Your in your room. Are you ok? I heard your door close so i came to check on you."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:15 pm
"Oh, yeah, I think I should be fine thanks." Icarus struggled to his feet and picked up his walking stick. "Sorry if I scared you," He said apologetically, "You look a little worked up, you should relax a bit," he said, sitting back down on his bed. "Sorry about the mess." He added as Airas promptly went to sleep in his suitcase.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:47 pm
She smiles. "Im just glad your ok." she says sweetly. "Um, cool drawings." she says looking at the walls.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:58 pm
"Thanks," He laughed a little, "I don't sleep much, so I have to find something to pass the time," He scratched his head, looking over at the carvings. "Plus it keeps most of the Guards from coming in here," He smiled "But mostly, It just makes me feel more at home while I'm here."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games