Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:10 am
- after no response i leave and look whos waiting for me ..... my son come to fin out i was still blinded from the whole ravens mirror and i didn't realize i was hugging an old ue- eewww but yay - i take him inside an he starts waving to everyone-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 am
Esmeralda flew by Robin and made a swift turn and stopped in front of Robin. She screached and fluttered loudly.
"Can't anyone understand me?! Rock's in trouble! Big trouble!!! Please!" She screached in her own language of bird. She kept fluttering and screaching in front of Robin. Then, she bolted towards where Rock had walked out not too long ago.

((Esmeralda is Rock's tamed peregrine falcon))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 am
Chii began to wonder. Maybe I should go back out? It seems dangerous here. Chii walked outside and saw a kid and father. Chii saw a photo in black in white of Momo and her family. Chii smiled. Chii looked at the little boy as his father walked with him somewhere the Chii began to follow. Then a little bird came by and caught the bird with her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:31 am
- give him a piggy back past some girl with a bir but i stop an go back- thats rocks bird isn't it - i look at the bird and read its mind - hey rocks in trouble i have to help him - i put my son down - watch him - bird take me to rock-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:30 am
pyromaniac696
- give him a piggy back past some girl with a bir but i stop an go back- thats rocks bird isn't it - i look at the bird and read its mind - hey rocks in trouble i have to help him - i put my son down - watch him - bird take me to rock-

Rock was sprawled face first on the floor, his heart pulse beating slowly and nearly un perceptible. His soul energy was nearly out, and it kept diminishing quickly, at the same rhythm as his heart did. The star pendant on the chain around his neck glowed faintly.
"We need to get someone who knows him well, but the only person he got close to which is still alive is Robin, but... There's no way to stop the curse just yet... Healing is what he needs... Someone with a tremendulous amount of healing power..." Esmeralda screached, knowing that the boy that had followed her had read her mind...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:28 pm
- puts my hands together and i hit him with all my healing power literaly pulling out the death in him but in order to do that i put it in me and i start to feel woozy and before he knew that i did that i run away stumbling-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 pm
pyromaniac696
- puts my hands together and i hit him with all my healing power literaly pulling out the death in him but in order to do that i put it in me and i start to feel woozy and before he knew that i did that i run away stumbling-

Rock coughed heavily, and got on 4 legs, but fell back on his stomach and groaned.
"I need... more... power... to rise..."Rock said with difficulty. His star pendant shined brilliantly. A dragon appeared slowly in front of him and put Rock on it's back. It's sniffed the air and caught up to the boy that was stumbling.
"Your efforts were strong, but in vain... " the dragon said in human language. It put a claw in the boy's arm and broke the claw inside the wound. THe wound glowed slightly and and shut, The boy was instantly given so much energy, he felt as if he had taken 10 red bulls in a row and was filled in strength.
"Unluckily, the curse on Rock does not let me do so to him... You still have my thanks..." It said and turned around. The dragon's size reduced and it walked through the door, sniffing the air to find other people that were near. It was not far from the people when Rock passed out again. His heart-beat however was stronger and his soul mark increased.

((The soul mark look's like a flame. It resides in every person with powers and can be localized by tracking them. They represent the soul and power of the person t represents. They come in different colors. Rock's is emerald green...

P.S. As you might have remarked, emeralds are my favorite jewels....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am
- i take out a scroll and read it and suddenly rock starts to glow and then i finish and now the power of 100 vampires is within him which makes him almost as powerful as me the king of fire an vampires-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:55 am
((I like your style Angelicos =D))

Rex sat down next to the wall, chilling out, even though his inner child was screaming for excitement and fun. The real Rex started coming out again. He thought to himself. He looked into a reflective surface seeing his eyes were now a beautiful sapphire blue rather than empty and reminding of a blind person. He studied his reflection long and hard, not knowing how to react, he simply smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 am
"do......you mind?..if i sit here?" jackie walked up to rex, she looked complightly normal maybe even nervouse.
the dark storm clouds that surounded the school cleared slightly as she looked at rex  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 am
"Not at all, you can sit wherever you like." Rex replied happily. He had changed slightly. His stitches and differently colored body parts were all one normal body, and his eyes ((sorry I've mentioned it alot)) were no longer empty as they had always been but were unusually deep blue and somewhat beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:17 am
"thank you" she bowed her head and sat down cross legged
"why are you so........................" she glanced at rex and then the ground
"differant" her voice was barly more than a whisper  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:21 am
Rex looked away for a moment. "I don't know. It just sort of...happened. I don't look like a monster anymore." He said as he glanced at his reflection, noticing the difference. "My skin is normal and my eyes are normal." He added.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am
jackie giggled "thats not what i ment, you where never a monster to begin with rex" she smiled and looked at the ground "i ment why are you nice?"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 am
Rex looked at Jackie and smiled warmly. "Thank you Jackie." He chuckled a little. "I was born to be a monster, a bioligical weapon used for enslaving mankind. Luckily my twisted creator had a daughter who was pure of heart. Mika...she was my first and only friend at the time. She taught me how to be nice, what was right and what was wrong. In the end though, my creator saw to it that Mika was executed so that I would not be distracted from the goal he had in mind for me. I managed ot escape and I've been hunting him ever since...Basically, Mika taught me the ways of the good, and what lied in store for the bad, I'm nice, because I choose to be." Rex said.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games