Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

Shibaku_of_the_sand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:32 pm
im back. . . for a while possibly and this time i havent came to deal a fight with you all  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 pm
and that person following you was probaly my reaper dont remind him the word b.e.e.r. he'll kill you alll for it ninja  

Shibaku_of_the_sand

Shibaku_of_the_sand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:40 pm
and i have came to negotiate as the abyss warriors are running low due to the rising of light and such enemie of my people must be terminated and word is one of you travelers carry the light with in, unless someone else is here(and if you see my mp3 or whatever on the ground i tested him,he is evil)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:52 pm
so one must be erraticated and the rest may live *summons abyss lords* User Image
User Image
whos life shall be destroyed?  

Shibaku_of_the_sand

Shibaku_of_the_sand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
the rest of the abyss lords are just regular looking as they are in the picture  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:29 am
your not protected by my brother i should know and the abbsyal lord are nothing more than a few lazy hoebos considering what else is down there!  

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:31 am
sorry forgot the s in lord but still dude your not protected so i'll put them away for ya  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:57 am
and he lies he doesn't want to help you.
oh, and im sorry im jeff worlds greatest magician and brother to thanatos the angel of death.  

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Kazul ChaotiKitten

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 pm
A red head with large black dragon wings and onyx wolf ears to the side of her head looked around, her lavender eyes darting from one icon to the other, as she leaned back on her hands in the grass, her legs crossed in front of her, and a tail wrapped lazily to the side of her. She sighs, boredly. "Things are too quiet here. It's enough to kill you." (Chara's name: Kazul Draca. Half dragon, half vampire)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm
why hello, actually boredom is in the top 100 in death count.my brother is the angel of death you see.  

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Kazul ChaotiKitten

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm
She smirks up at him. "is that so? Tell him I said hi, would you?" Her tail twitches behind her coyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm
ill try to get a word in for him but im afraid he's a bit busy.  

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:52 pm
randall stoped and got on a wall breathing hard he put his gas mask on pulled out a handgun slowly moved on the wall he looked to make sure that it was ok randall walked to the gates and saw smoke randall ran out of the gates and grabed his m16 and ran to the smoke randall looked around and stoped and pulled out a spotters scope and zoomed in randall pulled out a model95 sniper rifle and waited he zoomed in with the sniper rifles scope and saw two people he forgot that his fingure was on the trigger *boooooooooooom*the sniper rifle the off a echo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:01 pm
(*ello*)he said appearing randomly i am lord maroochi a shinigami vampire thing...  

shinigami ryukie

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games