Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:16 pm
"Are you sure?" Riley asked Sanin, not sure if she should go to his house if his parents weren't there. However, her question was more of a formality than it was a serious question. She wasn't going to do anything that would lessen the trust between Sanin and his parents. At least, that's what she figured he had meant by "'rents." She closed her eyes and tried to picture them at the dance together, twisting the night away as the band played behind them. She smiled at the thought, and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

"Oh!" exclaimed Riley, opening her eyes. She pointed out her window. "That was the place! Back there!" She giggled. She was on a date!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:23 am
jadecougar
"Aww... Fenrick," cooed Karin, "I'm in the band, so I don't know how much we'll see of each other. But I promise I'll spend my free time with you if we end up playing records, I mean, recordings for a bit," she said. "It's going to be a blast, though," she added, thinking aloud. She twiddled her finger around the telephone chord and spun around on the floor in her socks a couple times. "I'll be there, though. You won't miss me," she added, getting ready to hang up.

"Okay! Great! Do you want me to pick you up or do you need to transport your bass? I have enough room in my car... Thats if Cole doesn't need a ride..." Fenrick said very nervously, sweating buckets.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:10 pm
Erin spun around on the stool she was sitting on behind the drum set, waiting for Karin to come back. She thought about throwing a drum stick at Marty, be refrained from doing so. "So..." she said to him, "how's life?" She spun around once more before stopping so she was facing him. While waiting for a response, she pulled out her phone and sent Tanner a quick text. Hey Martha Stewart, ya know that ancient polka dot dress we adore? Could you go to my house and get it a bit more... poofy? I'm not home, but you're like family, so you can just go in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:02 pm
xthexhoboxduck
"Okay! Great! Do you want me to pick you up or do you need to transport your bass? I have enough room in my car... Thats if Cole doesn't need a ride..." Fenrick said very nervously, sweating buckets.

"Oh," said Karin, not expecting Fenrick to want to have to get to the dance early. "Well, I guess--I mean, if you want to. I guess we could spend time together before the sound check," she asked as much as said. She began to wonder if Fenrick had a crush on her. He seemed awfully interested in taking her to the dance. Perhaps being more than French and drama buds would be okay...  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:40 pm
((I suppose the dannce starts around 8:00?))

"That'd be great." Fenrick voice didn't sound so nervous anymore. "What's your adress? and when do you want me to pick you up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:47 pm
jadecougar
"Are you sure?" Riley asked Sanin, not sure if she should go to his house if his parents weren't there. However, her question was more of a formality than it was a serious question. She wasn't going to do anything that would lessen the trust between Sanin and his parents. At least, that's what she figured he had meant by "'rents." She closed her eyes and tried to picture them at the dance together, twisting the night away as the band played behind them. She smiled at the thought, and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

"Oh!" exclaimed Riley, opening her eyes. She pointed out her window. "That was the place! Back there!" She giggled. She was on a date!

Sanin made an somewhat illegal turn, luckily not getting caught by the cops, they're never around when they're needed anyway, and he drove into the parking lot of the place he had been directed. "They're never home. Ma has a few buisness meetings out of state for the next week and da' is at the office, also out of state."  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:02 pm
Krusnik05Vamp
Erin spun around on the stool she was sitting on behind the drum set, waiting for Karin to come back. She thought about throwing a drum stick at Marty, be refrained from doing so. "So..." she said to him, "how's life?" She spun around once more before stopping so she was facing him. While waiting for a response, she pulled out her phone and sent Tanner a quick text. Hey Martha Stewart, ya know that ancient polka dot dress we adore? Could you go to my house and get it a bit more... poofy? I'm not home, but you're like family, so you can just go in.

"Eh," came Marty's reply. "Same ol', same ol'," he said. He looked upwards as he heard Karin's feet doing what sounded like the mashed potato as she was talking on the phone. "Hey, who do you think she's talkin' to?" he asked Erin, trying to make light small talk. He wanted to make sure he didn't cause her to run off again. Best to keep conversation upbeat, then.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm
Erin shrugged. "You probably have a better idea than I do... although since it's close to the dance, I'd probably guess it was some guy," she said dully. She started to spin around again in the chair out of boredome. "I don't really see why people feel so compelled to get dates, though," she continued while spinning. "Guys just seem to make things worse." She stopped mid-spin. "No offense or anything, it's just that your gender is... well... stupid." She said this as if it were a common fact that everyone on the face of the planet would know (and let's face, it pretty much is a common fact XD). She started spinning again, faster this time, until she fell of the stool and landed with a plop onto the floor. She didn't say anything or move at all, she just stared at the ceiling.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:06 pm
"I'm in the blue and white house on Juniper Lane, number 22," Karin said to Fenrick over the phone. "We were going to eat before, around six o'clock, so why don't you come at about five thirty?" she stated as much as asked. "So we can eat together before it starts. That way, we're guaranteed to actually spend some of the time together," she explained. "How's that?" she asked, wanting to know that he'd actually be able to do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 pm
"Oh," was all Riley said. It seemed like Sanin would never see his parents, based on the way he just described them. "Well, what kind of ice cream do you like? Do you want to split a hot fudge brownie sundae?" she asked. It was her favorite way of eating ice cream, but she would never eat the whole thing. Too much, in her opinion. She had a figure to maintain.

((Although one would never realize that by the amount of ice cream she's had the last two days whee ))  

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:12 pm
Marty walked over to Erin and stood over her, his eyebrows raised and eyes thinned. He put his hands on his hips and bent over her so his face was directly over hers. "And what were ya just sayin' about us?" he asked her, a smug expression appearing on his face. He held out a hand to help her up. If she grabbed for it, he'd drop her halfway between standing up, just to make her seem even klutzier. ((<--- accepted as a word on my computer.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:03 pm
Erin just layed there. "I was sayin' that you're stupid," she said in a matter-of-fact kind of way. "I mean, come on! At least girls think with their heads. Guys... well... their brains, if they even have any, are elsewhere. Take you, for instance. You are the poster child for what I'm trying to say," she said. She picked up her drumstick on the ground and pointed it at him. "You think with," she pointed pointed the drumstick to his groin, "that. I, however think with," the stick moved to her temple, "this." She grinned and sat up. She didn't take his hand, but she didn't get up, either. She just sat there, looking at her drumstick.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:03 pm
jadecougar
"Oh," was all Riley said. It seemed like Sanin would never see his parents, based on the way he just described them. "Well, what kind of ice cream do you like? Do you want to split a hot fudge brownie sundae?" she asked. It was her favorite way of eating ice cream, but she would never eat the whole thing. Too much, in her opinion. She had a figure to maintain.

((Although one would never realize that by the amount of ice cream she's had the last two days whee ))

((Yeah, well the same goes for this side too, but oh well, people need to be spoiled, even if they're imaginary))

"Are you sure that's gonna be enough for you?" Sanin asked, not a big fan of eating junk food himself, but going for it anyway. "You order whatever, I'm sure I can share." He smiled a sincere smile, beautiful in it's own way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:57 pm
"That'd be great. I'll see you tomorrow then..."

Fenrick spun around on his chair.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Marty pulled his hand back from Erin and crossed his arms, shaking his head slowly at Erin's stereotyping. "At least I think, unlike some people," he said, not really having any specific target or even a good argument to back it. He looked up at the ceiling and began to tap his foot impatiently, waiting for Karin to return.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff