Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:08 pm
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Society sucks. Royally.

We should all just say "Screw society!" and do our own thing.

BE OUR OWN INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE! *dramatic pose*
And I have decided that I shall be a cowboy! -=jumps on Hebi Hime's back=- Giddy up!
...I am not a horse and I take offense to you trying to ride me as if I was such. Now get off of me before I bite you.
Have a sugar lump!-=stuffs Hebi Himes mouth=-
*bites Soul of Aqua*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 pm
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Society sucks. Royally.

And I have decided that I shall be a cowboy! -=jumps on Hebi Hime's back=- Giddy up!
...I am not a horse and I take offense to you trying to ride me as if I was such. Now get off of me before I bite you.
*bites Soul of Aqua*
Bad horsey, now the vet will have to euthanise you!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

naiteiru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Are you playing my words tit-for-tat, Soul of Aqua, if you are please don't.
If anything were to suggest a archaic definition of the word would be its referral as a section of women. Fact still stands that the a term is grounded in context of sexuality and it will reflect nothing but that.

I always wanted to make the suggestion since the start of this thread instead of referring to it as "harem". Perhaps thinking something more creative wouldn't hurt. Like... "My little lambs". Something that would not harm the integrity of mainly Shirou.

Does he still display that sign up form in his profile? Yes, he does. That alone is grounds for why you would not be able to persuade anyone from believing its not spawned out of perversion.

If you still don't see the problem then well I'm sorry. Say one of the members of the harem is young and underage, actually thats a fact. But say their parent monitors there account and checks outs who they talk to. They visit Shirou's profile and see the sign up form, and their child name on the list, and note the age of Shirou.

Now said parent is not going to care what your defense for it is. Its suspicious. Now this parent reports it to Gaia, do you think will care what the defense for it is? Probably not. In fact Shirou would be lucky even to be contacted by a official asking for an explanation, instead of a ban.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:31 pm
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Soul of Aqua
Hebi Hime
Society sucks. Royally.

*bites Soul of Aqua*
Bad horsey, now the vet will have to euthanise you!
I AM NOT A HORSE!  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:34 pm
naiteiru
If anything were to suggest a archaic definition of the word would be its referral as a section of women. Fact still stands that the a term is grounded in context of sexuality and it will reflect nothing but that.

I always wanted to make the suggestion since the start of this thread instead of referring to it as "harem". Perhaps thinking something more creative wouldn't hurt. Like... "My little lambs". Something that would not harm the integrity of mainly Shirou.

Does he still display that sign up form in his profile? Yes, he does. That alone is grounds for why you would not be able to persuade anyone from believing its not spawned out of perversion.

If you still don't see the problem then well I'm sorry. Say one of the members of the harem is young and underage, actually thats a fact. But say their parent monitors there account and checks outs who they talk to. They visit Shirou's profile and see the sign up form, and their child name on the list, and note the age of Shirou.

Now said parent is not going to care what your defense for it is. Its suspicious. Now this parent reports it to Gaia, do you think will care what the defense for it is? Probably not. In fact Shirou would be lucky even to be contacted by a official asking for an explanation, instead of a ban.
Then would it not be better for you to send this to Shirou in the form of a private message where he would more than likely see it as opposed to posting it here, when it is obvious he does not come into this thread that often?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 pm
You are a key today, Hebi Hime! But you see when I had attempted to warn Shirou of this, he blow it off. Not only that but its part of that nice discussion we were all just having.  

naiteiru

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 pm
naiteiru

I had a great response to that, but when I was finishing it, it came to me a little doubt about this... Naiteru, why do you care so much for me?

Its not like I don't know what could happened to me, I just don't see the problem of it.

I mean, do you see me benificing my self with anything else than randomness and friendship from those inside the harem? Do you see me torturing kids? or perverting their childhood? Do you think talking about virginity is bad? or maybe you think that the answer I give to the ones that apply when they say they are virgins is "wanna loose it?" ?

I don't know what youu think, so here this is what I think.

-Harem can and is being used in a un-sexual way.
-Asking for virginity is no sexual offence when is not asked inside of a sexual context
-I am no pervert
-I don't care of being banned from a site that can't see beyond the box

With all that said I hope we are clear about it, also, am sorry if I was rude to you when I replied to that "warning".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Can this one be a harem girl too?

User Name: Kaze no Ato
Virgin?: Yup!
Reason you wanna be in the harem: Because of your total awesome centaurage.

3nodding  

Kaze no Ato

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:41 pm
Kaze no Ato

3nodding

Accepted!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Shirou - The White Demon
Kaze no Ato

3nodding

Accepted!

Yay~! 4laugh  

Kaze no Ato

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm
is this place wat i think it is  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Blah blah blah blah blaherson yada yada moo meow whinny

anyway. ninja wait..theres no more cupcakes? Did i steal them all? gonk  

Auroura-lamia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Dark Mousett
A place for fans of Shirou to have fun? yes.

Pony, there where no cupcakes, just like the spoon is non existent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 pm
Dark Mousett

No..unless youa re actouly thinking it is what it really is then yes. but most likely no. Concidering how people have been assuming as of late

Got any cupcakes on you? -searches your pockets- gonk

Not cookies..cupcakes! I need them! To live!  

Auroura-lamia

Kaze no Ato

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:46 pm
Auroura-lamia
Dark Mousett

No..unless youa re actouly thinking it is what it really is then yes. but most likely no. Concidering how people have been assuming as of late

Got any cupcakes on you? -searches your pockets- gonk

Not cookies..cupcakes! I need them! To live!

-gives yummy cuppy-cakes to-  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games