Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:36 am
"hello r u ok " said to am say nina. look at am whisper at her "u didn't take ur medice" said nina.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 am
am looked at nina.. am nods to her wondering who the girl was  

oOFuniPuniOo

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 pm
stare at am with a smile and use a bright spell to protect in this room.
"barrier" said nina.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 am
"thanks," she smiles sweetly at the girl...  

oOFuniPuniOo

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 pm
"u all need some rest and calm down ok" said nina.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 am
"i will thanks" then she gave a big sigh... watching at the window she quitly qouted to herself "this is not the end, just another begining"  

oOFuniPuniOo

lily of rose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 am
outside of school and see undead attack people and teaher."this is madness everywhere is undead"said lilly. ten undead stop me and try to attack me."barrier around me "said lilly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm
Raphael snapped back to reality. He looked around the room, noticing Yuki recover nicely. "Thanks Sphere.." he said, rising. "This isn't any sort of simulation, this is the real deal.. there's a necromancer here, probably harvesting more soldiers for some reason.." He rose and walked over to a window, watching several other students being attacked. This was a heavily populated school. If he recruited every victim.. it could be trouble even for his family of Archmages.

"If I could get in contact with my uncle, he could bring reinforcements.. this would be a good time to have a phone." He grumbled to himself. His uncle seemed to think he still lived in the dark ages, and even had a fireplace to warm his home. "I have to get out of here, but I'd have to get past the zombies.." he sighed. He thought about attacking the undead horde from the window, but that would give away their location.. and put Am and Sphere in danger.

"We need a plan." He stated, turning toward the others.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:30 pm
i stop run and look around and no one is around in class."it is me but no is around in class and i feel it is so cold....." said chaos fell to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 pm
am listened intenly at what raphael was saying.. "we cant get out of here. if we do we all know the consequenses... this barries isnt strong enough, it can be easily destroyed by a poweful blow... we need to find the source... but we need all the help we can get... we are not that powerfull, we are still amatures and we must not let those undead go near those students as much as possible"

then remembering her dreams "there was a girl i saw in my dreams that commanded the undeads but her face wasnt clear"  

oOFuniPuniOo

Shadow of heart_child

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 am
"i hope she dont remeber who i am" said mia whisper by myself. look at raphael and other girls and said "u given up ready no way u fight all undead or find the source at and it is too danger right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:01 pm
am shifted her eyes to the girl who's speaking "and risk all this inocent people??? NO!! I WONT ALLOW ANOTHER HUMAN TO SUFFER!! this undeads are here for something... and we must investigate on what it is"

looking at the girl clearly she realised it was the same girl who helped her before...

"im checking this out..." she stand up from the place where she was at, moved away from the others and spread her wings  

oOFuniPuniOo

Shadow of heart_child

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:02 am
"it cant be.... not to be true" said mia  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 pm
"it was u who damage nurse office"said yuki try to get back up.  

light_yo

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 am
Shadow of heart_child
"it cant be.... not to be true" said mia

am stares ate her with curiousity "why do i have the feelin that your hiding something from us, why does it seems that your trying to save the undeads"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff