Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am
Sephiroth hadn't really thought about it before. He thought about it as several things went through his head that he memorized through reading: Bible passages, things on Fal'Jenul, and other literature. He pondered on if it was something like an eidetic memory. Genetics maybe? Couldn't his mother remember details well too? Would limited omnipresence make people think differently? "Jacob, does Jiluzix have a detailed memory retention of pictures, words, or events of things he wants to remember?"

He shared those thoughts with Eztli and then he thought of his reading habits and concluded it could very well be that. I stand and lean against something when I read or pace when it is something that interests me. He had a side thought of getting a stand up desk. I run a finger across the words as I read them and if it is a particularly interesting sentence that I want to at least partially commit to memory I will read it again and then out loud, but if people are near by and I don't want them to hear it I'll turn away and mouth the words. Then I'll move on and go back to it a little later.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 pm
(Meanwhile, in Hell...)

Lightning crackled all over Salanio's fur, said fur standing up on end out of agitation and anger. The hellhound twitched, grinding his sharp teeth together, growling, saliva dripping a bit from his skeletal-exposed jaw.

"NnnnnrrrRRRGGGGH!"

He couldn't take it! Something was driving him madder than usual. It was crawling under his skin, gnawing away at his flesh, itching at him. He wanted to take out his frustrations on something, but there wasn't anything significantly weaker nearby to kill, and he didn't want to start a full out fight with Nerissa or Nym. At least, not at the moment while they were together, his crazed mind somewhat reasoned. Instead, he decided to settle for head-butting a pile of heavy rocks, roaring in anguish and rage, bolts of electricity being sent over the inanimate objects each time he slammed his thick skull against them.

Nym's heavy stone paw quickly came down across Salanio's face, almost like a fierce backhand, sending him flying and sprawling to the ground in one powerful blow. Nym didn't much care for Sal's display of "stupidity".
Salanio uttered a low growl as he got up, ignoring the slight mix of blood in his drool as he batted Nym back as hard as he could, and though he did significantly less damage to the stone imbued hellhound, it still probably hurt pretty bad.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 pm
Sephiroth-sama
Sephiroth hadn't really thought about it before. He thought about it as several things went through his head that he memorized through reading: Bible passages, things on Fal'Jenul, and other literature. He pondered on if it was something like an eidetic memory. Genetics maybe? Couldn't his mother remember details well too? Would limited omnipresence make people think differently? "Jacob, does Jiluzix have a detailed memory retention of pictures, words, or events of things he wants to remember?"

He shared those thoughts with Eztli and then he thought of his reading habits and concluded it could very well be that. I stand and lean against something when I read or pace when it is something that interests me. He had a side thought of getting a stand up desk. I run a finger across the words as I read them and if it is a particularly interesting sentence that I want to at least partially commit to memory I will read it again and then out loud, but if people are near by and I don't want them to hear it I'll turn away and mouth the words. Then I'll move on and go back to it a little later.

"As far as I know, Jiluzix does have quite a powerful memory. Heh, he certainly hasn't forgotten about me after all these centuries."

Eztli blinked and seemed to nod. That was actually sort of interesting... if not just a bit cool and handy to be able to so easily memorize things.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:05 am
(in Hell)

Nym shook his thin frame, trying to get the twinge of Salanio's lightening. Though his insubordinate pack member (aka Sal) probably did so unintentionally, the hound's lightening was infused with his strike. Nym's jaw twitched one last time with the electric current. The strike itself didn't hurt Nym, the after shock (no pun intended) did irritate him ever so slightly. The stubborn hound turned to Salanio with his teeth bared. How dare he show disrespect! His eyes were furious as he knelt low to the ground, intending to attack. He moved barely an inch before he froze and turned to his mate, Nerissa, who uttered a sigh. His ears perked up.

"Are you two really so stupid?" Nerissa said calmly, a cool venom slipped into her tone, "Only fools would fight amongst themselves without even knowing why." It wasn't long until actual poison dripped from her mouth and on to the stone floor. The stone sizzled, some how leaving a small mark. Nym winced slightly. "You do know why don't you?" Even if the males of the pack knew, she wasn't about to let them answer, "You are fighting...because my damned sister and your--" She sent a poisonous glare toward Nym, "b*****d brother are content...They are no longer suffering like we have long been accustomed to." Her tone was still calm. It was not a great feat for Risa to accomplish this. She was callous...uninterested...but at the same time lethal. Nerissa was poison.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 am
As soon as the flying lizard touched Ophelia, she jumped, alarmed. Frightened at what was on her she bounced for a moment, trying to shake it off, before whipping her head around to blow flames upon it...a large amount of flame.... It was headed straight for Veni's head.

"Good clarification." Daphne said softly, her face would be flushed scarlet if she could. "In some respects blood is similar, I suppose...But in other respects it is different. Perhaps my senses were muddled." This didn't explain why she would go after Black, however, after a few years of not wishing harm upon the girl at all. Daphne opened her mouth as she was about to say something more when she heard a yelp and felt heat come out through the doorway.

Cian was already standing alert, "What in Heaven's name just happened?!" He roared amidst the confusion. His eyes narrowed in on the source of the heat... A canine-like creature with a skeletal frame. evil! He lifted a vacant chair with his mind in order to crush the creature and get his friends out of danger.

"noooo!"
He heard the frantic cry of a female. He paused. It was just long enough for a beautiful woman to step in front of the hound.

Cian blinked for another beat, completely in shock. "Who in the bloody hell are you?" He questioned, eyes going narrow again. He still held the chair up threatening the woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm
Jacob tackled Veni to the ground immediately, landing on top of the vampire in an unintentionally compromising position to prevent him from catching flame. Eztli was up in a flash, moving in between Cian and Adira, grabbing the chair out of mid-air. His wings were spanned out fully, sucking up all the loose fire.

”WOAH, woah, woah! Everybody, calm down! You! You should know better than to attack ANYONE in the Soul Fortress, or have you never been here before?! An evil entity can never exist here!”

Eztli glanced behind him at Ophelia and Adira.

”Are you two alright? Ophelia, next time, try not to panic so much.. Now”

Eztli's attention turned back to Cian.

”Perhaps you should conduct yourself with a little more manners in asking who people are?”

- - - - - -

The majority of the hunger demons had been placated and placed back in their holding cell by now, enough that Heegh could take a break and not have to worry about commanding every single minion to hunt down the rest before they made Hell into a total wreck. Of course, when he went to go vent some of his frustrations on a favorite shape shifting succubus, his blood pressure went through the roof when he discovered she was missing, her cell door broken apart, tracks of a hunger demon nearby. Her hellhounds were missing as well. Immediately he checked their chains, and found that they didn't seemed to be attached any longer. Snarling, he stormed his way towards the only other hellhounds in the wretched realm. His wings and claws twitched with fury, right now he was a force nobody wanted to reckon with. Summoning their chains, he pulled them harshly to his feet. Considering how enraged he was at the moment, they considered this to be his kind and forgiving mood.

“NYM! NERISSA! SALANIO! Your kin! Where are they!? The Damned help you, if you don't know, you're going to help me search for them in this forsaken Hell!”  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am
Veni had at least one arm pinned to the ground with Jacob holding him there on top of him. My my Jacob, even I have my restraints for in front of friends. He began to purr under his master, calm and happy now that the fire was gone.

"Oh hi Cian," said Veni looking up from under Jacob with his voice full of his purr as he spoke. Boy were those two in for a shock when they found out what happened during their 5 or 6 month long honeymoon (neither of them knew about Rosemary's and Veni's newer relationship type with Jacob). They probably knew about the unusual human master though, but strangers weren't supposed to know. "And Daphne too."

Rosemary had a smirk on her face when she glanced at Jacob and Veni as she took in the scene of the room to get a feel of what just happened. Can't leave you two alone for five minutes without one getting on top of the other.

"Actually Eztli, that isn't true. Evil entities can exist here. They visit all the time. They just can't enter or stay if they intend to cause harm to the people here or this place or have some form of evil intent that will affect someone here during their visit. I think everyone of us in this room is considered evil."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am
Sephiroth seemed to be one of the only people who hadn't jumped from the incident. "I was able to get in when I wasn't all right."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 am
A week later....

A X-mas time. A time of cold and snow. Throwing snowballs at Galantros's head, real snow angels courtesy of Sephiroth, a badly burned vampire or two, grotesque snowmen, and most of all....cranberry sauce. Ah what a freezing cold time it is... well if it was at Thor, but here in Limbo winter is like Hawaii is year round: pleasant temperature. No snowmen, no snow angels, no headaches for Galantros, and worst yet: no crispy vampires.

Somewhere in the fortress a tree was decorated, mistletoe hung, popcorn strings scattered about the wall, bells jingled as critters swatted at them, bats fluttered about the ceiling, multicolored crystal lights shone, Veni made eggnog for those who could drink it, Sephiroth sliced fruit, BlackMN made cookies, Rosemary hung up things in the harder to reach areas such as the ceiling, xmas movies played in the background for those like Adira who probably didn't know what to do, while most everyone else, except Dan or Daisy who have never cooked in their life, were helping with the foodstuffs, and others were probably setting up some interesting enchantments.

Ma Jian-shen had said he'd show up around 5 or 6 that evening. Willow was actually not as energetic as usual because winter had hit and she, like most of her kin, aren't as active during that time. In fact she currently was probably the most active non-winter loving pixie at the time. A long several day nap sounded pleasing to her. Maybe after X-mas...Have Malos wake her up for new year's eve.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Ma Jian-shen had insisted on taking the scenic route to the Soul Fortress. Currently, he was on a transport, zipping through busy Dalos city, occasionally slowing down to pick up or drop off passengers at pre-determined stops. It was through those slow moments that he'd actually be able to see the sights and sounds of the strange other-worldly realm.

At one point, before entering the massive transport tunnel that lead directly to the Soul Fortress property, the transport was almost crammed filled. One more passenger boarded, covered in long flowing robes and a hood, brown in color, with holy symbols. The only available seat was right next to Jian-shen.

“Holy greetings, child. Pardon the intrusion.”

Soon, they entered the massive tunnel, glowing lights flashing by. The lights in the transport suddenly flickered off, an announcement from the driver coming in over the PA.

“Just bear with us, minor electrical malfunction. We'll have the lighting back on in just a second.”

For Ma Jian-shen, the lights never came back on. He sensed a sudden, overpowering evil, and then cloth covered his entire body, along with some sort of thick, sludge like substance. If he wanted to draw breath, he couldn't, the strange stuff constricting his movement tightly until it forced him to pass out from mere pressure. When the lights came back on just seconds later, only one or two people saw a small amount of strange black fluid draining out one of the transport's windows.

- - - - -

Darkness, everywhere. The stench of burning sulfur and flesh. Unbearable heat. Screams both human and inhuman alike. Something covered Jian-shen's eyes so he couldn't see, something dulled his senses except his acute sense of smell, hearing, and touch. He couldn't sense heartbeats here, as most vampires could.

Comfortable?

Very sharp, clawed hands gripped his chin, and he found that he was suspended in mid-air, by heavy chains that were drawn tight binding his ankles and wrists. They irritated and burned at his flesh, possibly made of something like silver. He swore he could hear the roar of flames below him.

”Can you sense where you are, Jian-shen? The horrible sensations all around, the aura of torment and anguish, of untampered evil? ...Do you know what I am? ...Here, I am God. And you will let slip all that you know to me... One way...”

Something growled and slithered/walked on the ground in front of Ma, and a very large, blade-like claw was pressed against his chest, where his heart laid.

...”or another...”  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:48 pm
Ma Jian-shen had found that greeting odd for someone who wore holy objects that would of glowed with someone else's belief had he been a threat to the person next to him. Maybe they were a fanatic and had to have their's blessed by someone else, but wasn't likely since true people of God didn't fear the light nor hid from the dark.

He couldn't really sense the guy under the hood either which he had found extremely odd and stared at him through the corner of his eye. Maybe it was all those holy symbols that made him nervous. When the lights went out, he saw the thing move and tried to fall through the wall and out of the transport, but he wasn't fast enough partially due to the crowd. Like a dancing dress, that robe was on him and he was crushed into oblivion. He should of sat on the ceiling...

-------------

Fire somewhere beneath him, he wasn't sure how close but it was hot and he was sweating from the heat. He flexed is own clawed hands, which looked mostly like sharp nails when asked if he was comfortable. A claw on his chin, stinging where he was bound, and a near burning sensation. He knew he didn't want to feel much so that sense was dulled more than it already was.

An aura worse than Rosemary's which not only came from the creature in front of him, but from the place itself. The smell of sulfur, blood, meat, and burned flesh which made him not want to take in calming breaths, so he avoided it. He was in Hell... one of the few places he wasn't sure he'd like to die in. A blade on his bare chest so that he'd get the point, but compared to most vampires he wasn't as afraid of death and he was sure they weren't going to kill him right away since apparently he had answers to something.

He really didn't know what... Heegh isn't it... wanted to know from him except maybe things about Rosemary since she was now an angel and still stayed pretty much out in the open. Even then he wasn't aware of what particular important information he knew on her that someone would want to know. Still with all they enemies they had it was likely to happen one way or another. So far he wasn't asked things he wasn't willing to answer. "I am in Hell. You Satan. I am more comfortable right now than I am sure I will be for some time."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 pm
Heegh removed the scrambly, scratching, howling creature that covered Jian-shen's eyes and grinned darkly, letting the vampire see the Satan's demonic visage. Next to him was some sort of silver-ish black shape shifting demon that pulled back the tendril that had been pressing it's blade-claw against the man's chest. The creature seemed to be snake-like at the moment, with nothing more than an eye-less mouth full of sharp teeth, hissing. This was the one that had hidden itself as a holy man, seeming to be a similar type of demon that a friend of Jacob's had once been before passing on into Heaven.

”Good, good. One that will probably answer me instead of resisting, hopefully an intelligent one. Now, I've been searching... Where is Rosemary? More importantly, her little human master Jacob? I believe they've come across an important... asset... of mine, that I need to re-claim. I so do hope you have the answers...

At the last sentence, that horrible aura of fear and evil increased exponentially, seizing even the vampire with fear in his heart. It faded slowly afterwards, to give him a chance to talk.

- - - - -

Before, Heegh had been rather furious when he found out that the hellhounds knew that Ophelia and Banquo had gone missing, and hadn't *immediately* informed him, even if it was recent information to them. He'd backhanded Nerissa fiercely, sending her flying into a bunch of stone rubble. Nym immediately and thoughtlessly came to her defense, and got caught in his choking grip, slamming the hound against a wall. His long demonic tail constricted around Salanio a litte too tightly.

”You're all fortunate I'm feeling forgiving. Now listen carefully. I want you to search certain areas in Limbo, and on Gaia-Earth for Adira and her miserable filthy dogs. DO NOT let yourselves be known, or you'll regret it horribly when I collect you again, because you will not want to come back to Hell willingly if you ******** up. Simply report back if you find her.”  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 pm
The vampire blinked several times and looked at Heegh and resisted the urge to look directly bellow him.. He had never seen the satan in person. Behind, but at a distance from Heegh, leaning against a rock, stood another creature, but this one looked more human. It was a fallen angel who helped guide the demon into locating the vampire. The heat, dust, and other things in the air stung his eyes so he chose to keep them partially open. Unlike Veni and Rosemary, Ma Jian-shen had dark almost black eyes that shone red when the light hit them right.

A small uncontrollable shiver came over him after Heegh asked his questions and did a display of his aura. He had been exposed to weaker ones numerous times so it probably didn't affect him as much as it could. When he was able to think a little more clearly he wondered when Heegh found out that Jacob was her human master and wondered if Jiluzix knew this too.

Heegh had asked him something that he could easily find out by going to Rosemary's house, which the vampire knew perfectly well that Heegh knew her address, and looking at her front door. He knew that there was a note on her door because he had stopped by for a surprise visit and saw the note there. Since it was no big secret and that fact was easily obtained, not to mention he was sure his sister of sorts didn't want the devil to visit her house again if she could avoid it, he answered, "Rosemary is staying with friends during the holidays."

However Heegh didn't seem to be knowledgeable that Jacob and Rosemary spent most of their time together lately, so he answered with another true statement that would make it sound like he didn't know for sure. "I have not talked with Jacob in months." Almost 2 months, but he didn't feel like being specific. As for the asset part, if asked, he was pretty sure he didn't have the answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 am
Heegh looked displeased with the vampire's answers.

”I already know Rosemary is with her friends... Her home has already been searched.”

The front door had been forcibly broken into, in fact, scorched by lightning. Salanio had throughly checked the place in case the note had been a lie. He'd met resistance by the resident ghosts of ThoR, but managed to fight them off and escape after doing his job... They wouldn't be recovering for some time.

”I want to know WHERE she is exactly, do you understand Jian-shen? Withholding information in even the most passive manner would be most... UNWISE!

Heegh had gestured, and the next thing poor Ma Jian-shen knew was that a tendril from the demon had struck him through his chest, and into his left lung, dangerously close to his heart. It slowly wormed it's way until it pierced through his back.

Normally, the Satan wouldn't be going through so much trouble to locate a single individual, or even two. It wouldn't be so much trouble, Heegh has resources in Hell that allow him to track people if he truly wishes. However, he'd yet to fully master some of them, and in some realms, there were places that were just holy enough that he couldn't peer into. Limbo, being an example, had many holy places on it's realm that made it difficult to navigate with a scrying eye.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 am
Ma Jian-shen made a gacking sound and closed his eyes. That hurt, yes, but not as much as it would had he been human. He had a more strained voice as he said, "Rosemary's house is supposed to be a neutral place. It was a place where the "monsters" could gather, relax, rest, and socialize if they wanted to with a sort of honeymoon place cover up. They could come and stay without worry, but as soon as they left they were on their own. Rosemary was powerful enough to insure a neutrality at her home from most single creature threats where we're from. She doesn't seek out your monsters evil or not or that slug's, they end up there for some reason, why is that? Finding her should not be hard at all."

"He was on a transport heading towards the Soul Fortress when he was gathered by that demon," said the other one in the room prepared to move out of the way if Heegh suddenly charged him. He kept his distance from this more brute Satan. How they missed the old one. This one, by publically showing up and doing damage rather than being subtle, had actually lessened or slowed down the rate of people they were corrupting and it irked the fallen angels terribly since more were turning to God. He probably hadn't noticed the slight lapse in new souls since he wasn't there long, but all the rest had.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games