Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:15 pm
Granted in your new home gym you can now work yourself into the peak of physical perfection. You become so obsessed with this in fact that you spend all your time working out an d bulking up. You finally succumb to taking steroids which backfire horribly leaving you with breasts.

I wish I had a jacuzzi  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 pm
Granted, but the first time you use it you experience chest pains and are rushed to the hospital. There you are diagnosed with a cardiac arrythmia that was aggravated by the pulsations in the jacuzzi water. They send you home but warn you that next time you use the jacuzzi it could kill you.

I wish I didn't have a mild cardiac arrythmia.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:49 pm
Granted, its no longer mild eek
(Never wish you don't have something negative, Someone once told me that when something Bad happens be grateful because out of all the horrible things that could have happened to you this is what happened... It could have been worse.)

I wish Pandora's Box was never opened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:15 pm
Granted, but now you find youself sitting in a very small dark place with all the other things that escaped the box.

I wish I was Joe Cool.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 pm
(But the box was never opened, so how did anything escape?)

Granted, you grow a p***s and your chest shrinks and your body hair becomes thicker and all that and now you are cool, but not being used to being a man you don't understand the differences there are in hormones and wandering eyes and grooming, you slowly become another grunt aroused by the slightest show of skin and chasing after every skirt... Oh how the mighty have fallen, you are no longer Joe Cool, you are Joe Horny Old Goat.

I wish we weren't all so consumed with being "perfect" as the media tells us to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 am
(LOL I think she meant you didnt get out either Az!)
Granted Yet in are new lackadaisical state every one gets bad breath and becomes fat and unhealthy! Worse still people cease to be physically atracted to one another and our numbers fall drastically! Making an inviting space for the new threat that shadows us all! Kitty Domination!

I wish I knew the way to brigadoon  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 am
Granted, but the knowledge drives you mad and you spend your life walking in circles claiming to be heading there
I wish life goals didn't have to be so complicated =/

(P.S. Kitties will one day rule everything, there is no stopping it! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:00 am
Granted ~ now you have shorter and easier life goals so your life goes no where and your dream job is to work in the circus!!!

I wish I could climb in my computer and visit friends online in person  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:03 pm
Granted! All seams great at first! yet the sight of seeing a woman crawl out of a computer screen is a scary thing indeed! Some are reminded of a film with a similar scene! Not long after your first digitized endeavor some one pulls the plug on you half way through your transportation! Oh woe!! You are stuck in cyber space! Forever running through random programs and hyper links, trying to find your way home!

I wish the sun would come out tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Granted, but the scientists were wrong and it is now red and expanding slowly engulfing the planets untill the temperature on mars is hovering at around 400 K (thats Kelvin for those that don't know)

I wish I was smarter.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Granted you now have an IQ of 300 a world astounded by this puts you under various tests and gouvernements everywhere plead and threaten you to work for them. Worse yet your highly evolved mind now finds no pleasure in the things and people you once enjoyed leaving you isolated and forlorn.

I wish I could go running  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:54 pm
Granted ~ You now have an obsession to be Forest Gump and spend all your time running and running ~ soon no one remembers you except to refer to you as "That Smelly, Stenchy, Disgusting, Scary Running Man." No more good meals, warm showers, or sex for you. mrgreen

I wish I had a nice cuppa joe right now... ninja  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am
Granted you now have a nice cuppa joe, but you don't have anything else.

I wish my cell phone would hold a charge for more than 1 day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:42 am
Your in luck!! You invent a new battery for cell phones that stay charged for weeks at a time. The only problem is that you have to keep that battery attached to your tongue.... soo, you have a super strong battery but can't talk on your cell without disconnecting it.... so sorry

I wish it would snow here, just one really good snow. I'm in Alabama, don't get to see much of it around here.  

MotherMoo

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Granted ~ It starts snowing and continues to drop white powder for another five weeks ~ you now have drifts 6 feet high and can't get out your door. You run out of food, water, and the power goes out. Watch out when that stuff melts ~ you'll be switched up to 15 feet of water ninja

I wish my kids weren't insistent on spending every waking moment on Gaia  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games