Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Ladeaux wrinkled her brow. "Not born?" she asked curiously. "If you're in this world, do you not have people you come from?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:06 am
"I guess someone would think that," Luna began chuckling. "But I suppose you probably never heard of an organization of scientists called 'Veta PI?'" Luna put a hand at the back of her head, unsure of how to explain. "They did a program to test this wierd new Gene they found who knows where. They couldnt fully test this without a human vessel. The thing is, their organization was top secret for the goverments sake, and no one offered to be the one to be experimented upon so they made one."  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 pm

"I don't believe so," said Ladeaux slowly, shaking her head. "So...you're what they would call a synthetic human?"

Outside of the kitchen, unnoticed by either of the girls, James and Hanxi were leaning against the wall, eavesdropping.

"Geez, these girls are talkative," tched James.

"Yeah.." sighed Hanxi. "I guess that's just how they are." The two men continued to listen. "Veta PI? Weren't those the guys who were arrested a while back for human experimentation, and then they found out that it was under government orders?"

James raised an eyebrow and gave him a long look. "What do you think?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm
James smirked at Hanxi smugly. "That Hanxi, is exactly what happened. So you are correct...for once" He made sure he didnt hear the last part and pressed his ear against the wall to hear them. "I suppose." Luna sighed finally, a long pause following it. "Even though I was made in a lab, they brought me up as a normal child. Schooling, excercise, but it was my genes that they were interested in. They were just observing me as my powers developed. I didnt understand that before it was too late."  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm
Hanxi made a face after James stopped talking to him. He had a feeling that the man had just said something rude to him, but he wasn't going to press the issue.

Plastering his ear to the wall, he continued listening.

"That's really awful," said Ladeaux. She sighed. "This whole stupid slave thing is awful. We're people too, just with certain abilities that make us a little different."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 am
Luna put a knuckle under her chin. "It is not like they would put some ideal like that away." Luna sighed turning her head to ladeaux. "I agree with you completly, but who would just get rid of something that did their work for them?" She stopped leaning against the counter and smiled lightly. "I guess it is something that cant be fixed, but maybe one day they will understand."  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm

"That's true. But we are people. I just wish more people would understand that instead of making us work without rights or pay or respect..." Ladeaux sighed again. It was depressing to think about her status, about the heavy metal collar around her neck. Hanxi didn't make her feel like a slave, but she knew who she was. She went back to chopping her ham, quiet.

"You think we should take this chance to head in?" whispered Hanxi to James.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am
James agreed with a distinct nod. "Lets see what the ladies are up to." He went to sat up but he stumbled on his feet and fell right in front of the door face first.
Luna spun around and stared at him darkly. "How's it goin' ladies...?" He said, but because he was face down it was muffled from the carpet.

[Leave it to james to screw things over, lol. Wasnt sure how to do this one... :/ ]  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 pm
{I lol'd}
Hanxi made a "pfft" face, his cheeks bulging a little as he tried to hold in his laughter. He was absolutely unsuccessful, and found himself laughing loudly, doubling over and clutching his stomach in pain, he was laughing so hard. Unable to help herself, Ladeaux began giggling too, covering up her mouth, her shoulders shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am
Luna chuckled lightly and grabbed James by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up from the floor. He dusted off imaginary dirt from his pants and put both fists onto his hips. "I certainly know how to make an entrance, no?"
No. You certainly dont, Luna thought holding in a laugh.

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm
Your links don't work... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 am
[Okay. Got the idea, so we can continue, rofl]  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 am
{lol alrighty}

"Uh...no," said Hanxi, still laughing. "I wouldn't really call that a grand entrance."

Ladeaux didn't say anything, but she smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 pm
James cocked a brow as if he were insulted but then he inhaled deeply. "Oooh! Smells Good!" Without a second thought, he practically shoved Luna aside and bolted to the table. Luna fell back into Hanxi and blinked slightly.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers