Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
But Baby It's Cold Outside! Art has been posted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Pummel_musss
Can I try for the bonus too?

Of course!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:50 pm
There is a new event XD
(trying to spread the word XD)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 pm
Is the bonus contest still on tomorrow? im not sure I can write and send it tonight  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 pm
Pummel_musss
Is the bonus contest still on tomorrow? im not sure I can write and send it tonight

Yes it will be..  

ilinkzeldi

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Question; what are the prizes for each rpg?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 pm
Kenshin Yuki
Question; what are the prizes for each rpg?

Frigimon gets frigimon
Lopmon and terriermon gets lopmon and terriermon
Snowagumon gets snowagumon  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm
guss ill try  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm
the rp

Snowagumon:hmph! i dont need to be like my dad and be a figimon! i wanna be a normal agumon so i can turn into my BURST MODE!!!!!! YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, that means i will need a tamer. sweatdrop I heard form my friends that great tamers are hard to get but, i don't care ill try hard!

*Two Hours later*

Snowagumon: boy looks dangerous here! there are vigrous storms here. Huh? Whats that?

*Snow Agumon sees a tamer on the ground being baried by snow.

Snow Agumon: i better help him!

*Snow agumon does and takes the tamer to a warm cave*

???:uhh were am i?

Snow Agumon: you are in a cave i saved you from that blizzard!

???: Hey thanks! My name is Karan and im a tamer!

Snow Agumon: A TAMER?!?!?!? REALLY?

Karan: ? Hmmmm looking at you you seem to want me to be your tamer is something rong?

Snow Agumon: sad ya....i ran away from my village.....

Karan: Well why?

Snow Agumon:well when i was a koromon i wanted to be a regular agumon but i was forced to be a snow agumon.

Karan: i see... did you tell this to your dad?

Snow Agumon: no...cause i think he will then hate me

Karan: really?

Snow Agumon: i think since im the strongest in the village, i always wanted a tamer so i can train and become stronger. but my dad wants me to be a snoeman builder...

Karan: well..tell him how you feel

Snow Agumon: welll...ok i guess i will...Thank you!

Karan: Hey no problem here is a gate disk i programed it so you can use it to got to my tamer room! i can't wait to fight along side you!

Snowagumon: me too!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 pm
Nagato, covered up in many, many layers of clothing, marched down the ice-ridden paths of the digital world. He looked to the side, and saw a pair of eyes glaring at him from the snow-covered bushes. He jumps back, and at the same time, a snow Agumon flies at him from the bushes. It tackles him to the ground, and tries to swipe his face with one of his claws, which, fortunately, nagato avoids by rolling to the right. He quickly stands up, and when the Snow Agumon lunges again, he grabs the digimon's claws, and holds him to the ground. He questions the Reptilian digimon in a very calm tone.
"Why did you lunge at me, Snow Agumon?"
"I decided that I had no intention of following my father's footsteps, being a stuck-up, filthy excuse for a person, who does nothing but boss people around." He said bluntly.
Nagato flashed him a grin, and lightheartedly said, "That doesn't answer my question, however."
Snow Agumon snarled at him, showing only hatred in his eyes. "I didn't have any food, and I do what I need to survive."
Nagato chuckled, and took a piece of bread out of his knapsack, along with a bottle of spring water. "You could have just asked." Nagato said with a laugh.
Snow Agumon desperately snatched the food, and it was gone in a matter of seconds, as if it was never there. He looked up at Nagato, and smiled. "Well, where's the fun in that?"
Nagato chuckled. "I guess....heh." He stood up, and picked up his bag. He continued his walk, only to find the Snow Agumon following him, very closely.
"Yes?"
"Well.......can I come with you?"
Nagato was shocked. He had never seen this before. A digimon asking ME? Usually, it's been me asking them....this is an unexpected change.... He looked at the Snow Agumon one last time, and saw the potential, the determination, and the passion flowing through his eyes like a stream of water, flowing evenly, and in perfect unison, while still making an image that is acceptable to the eye. Nagato smiled, and nodded.
Snow Agumon's eyes widened, and became those spheres that the entire Agumon species were known for. He quickly caught up to Nagato, and they walked off into the snowy night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:30 pm
((Might as well try for this too mrgreen ))

Jonny and Lionel walked toward the SnowAgumon, a rook sack on the end of a wooden pole clutched in its claws. He looked so much like the classic 'running away to join the circus' image, that Jon couldn't help but laugh to himself. The sound alerted the little digimon, who whirled around, anger in his eyes.

"Dont you laugh at me! I know what I'm doing!"

Jonny shook his head, and then shrugged. With his right hand, he gestured to the wide open field in front of them, stretching as far as the eye can see. "And just where are you going to go? Even though you're an Ice digimon, you're bound to freeze to death before you come across anywhere you can stay."

The digimon turned back towards the expanse, determination stretched over his features, fear lurking just beneath. "Doesn't matter. My dad is better off with me out here."

The human cocked his head to the side, glad that he had switched into his winter uniform as a blast of frigid air stung his cheeks. "What are you talking about? Your father went to the Hyogamon cave for you. Why would he want you out here by yourself?"

SnowAgumon smiled sadly to himself, taking another slow footstep into snow that came up to his knees. "He doesn't. But what you said was right. He put himself into danger in order to give me a story. If I wasn't there, he wouldn't have done that. So, as long as I'm around, then my dad is in danger."

Exasperation crossed across Jonny's brow. "You know, your father did it for more than just so he could give you a good bed time story. He did it because it had to be done. If he hadn't who knows how powerful the group of Hyogamon could have gotten. Had they gotten too much power, they would have attacked the village for supplies. That would have been far worse than what your father did."

The small white reptile digimon stopped walking, and looked over his shoulder. "You may be right about that, but there are too many eventualities to change my mind."

Thrusting his hands in the air, the tamer stamped the snow-packed earth. "Fine, do what you want. You're going to anyway." The Leormon looked at his tamer, and then a coy smile crossed his muzzle. "I suppose this is for the best. After all, there's no way you can become as strong as Frigimon..."

This caught the digimon's full attention. He whirled about, jabbing a blunt claw at the lion cub. "You take that back! I'm going to be stronger than anyone, including my dad!"

The lion turned a bit to the side, so that he could look at the SnowAgumon out of the corner of his eye, every inch of his stance condescending. "Oh really? The only way I can think of you possibly getting that strong would be to take lessons from Frigimon. But, seeing as how you'd rather run away, I don't think you'll be able to take your father's lessons..."

The frozen reptile gnashed his teeth, stomping his feet into the crust of ice that covered the ground. lifting his stick high in the air, he threw it down with all his strength and marched up to the lion. The golden digimon readied himself for a fight. But it never came. The white dinosaur just jabbed a claw into Lionel's chest. "You know what, kitty? You're right. I'm going back and I'm going to become as strong as I possibly can. And if you come back around here, you better watch your step. Because I'M going to be the biggest and strongest around here, and I'm going to make sure you eat those words..."

Visibly fuming, the digimon stormed away, back towards the village. Lionel looked up at Jonny's face, a smug smily splayed on his mug. Jonny looked at him, and a grin spread slowly to his lips. "Alright, alright. I know the bet. When we get back, you can have as many hot cocoas as you can drink."

The two then began their walk back, the Leormon trotting in the footsteps of the SnowAgumon.  

iDragow

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 pm
So when is this contest officially over?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Probably some time tomorrow or the next day. She's probably judging the entries for the Terriermon/Lopmon contest now, and then she's going to judge all the entries for the SnowAgumon RP.  

iDragow

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:50 am
My story is done, now for the spell check -sigh-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:25 am
Done! 3nodding

He hated it, oh how he hated it all. The white snow Agumon stared back at the village where digimons and tamers were busy rebuilding everything the storm had destroyed, and there, in the middle of it all with the impressing air of a king stood his father, Frigimon, warm eyes shining with warmth and laughter as he gave the smaller digimons orders and helped them repair the damages.
The reptilian digimon snarled and snapped at a snow flake that had drifted too close to his snout for comfort, his sharp teeth closed down on the tiny crystal angel with a crunch.
His pale blue eyes were locked on his father form for a few more precious moments, but in the end he forced himself to look away from the champion digimon, he didn’t deserve to have him as his father, didn’t deserve it at all..
And yet he hated him, he was undeserving of Frigimon but he hated him with all of his heart because his father was everything he was not, the ice digimon was strong, brave and had experienced so many things, when his father had been a mere snow Agumon he had been protecting the village from attacking gangs of mountain digimons and what was snow Agumon doing? Nothing, cause he wasn’t strong enough, and he –knew- that his father hated him for it.
How could he ever take his father’s place in the village? No one liked him like they liked his father, his own father didn’t even like him, if his father truly loved him he would show it but no, it was always the village first and then Agumon later, and when his father came home from a long day as the villages protector and leader he was too tired to do anything, he would just sit in his comfy chair and tell Snow Agumon about his youth and how fantastic HE had been back then and every time Snow Agumon was close to crying because his dad was so amazing and he wasn’t and his dad didn’t love him.
What about me?
Snow Agumon found himself asking that question rather often these days, didn’t his father know that his son was hurting, didn’t Frigimon at least suspect that Snow Agumon was tired of being second in line. He hated the villagers, all of them, because they stole his father from him and because they would never accept HIM as their leader and protector.
Snow Agumon had tried over and over again to train by himself, he even convinced himself that if his strength grew then his father would surely pay more attention to him, maybe even apologize for not being there for him and the villagers would come to like him too.. but no..
Frigimon didn’t even notice it when Snow Agumon started changing from a chubby little lizard to a muscled teen dragon, didn’t even notice it when he in an act of desperation froze the curtains in their cave using his Ice breath attack in the hope that his father would comment on his strength, no, he got grounded for a week and was told that he had disappointed his father..
What more did Frigimon want him to do!?
Was he just not good enough for him?
Snow Agumon spun around, his claws flashed blue as he buried his fist into the mountain side, there was a brief moment of satisfaction as he heard the rough rock surface crack and break under his fist and then saw it fall apart. He was glad when the pain came, was glad when it numbed the turmoil in his mind. The dragon withdrew his claws from the rock and stared at the red blood falling from where the sharp edges around the hole in the rock had pierced his skin, he looked at it and smiled, a smile with no amusement behind it, no humor either, only pain and despair. The blood ran down his palm to his elbow and started dripping down onto the snow, he stared at it, mesmerized by the beauty of red blood mixed with the pure white snow.
That was him was it not?
The red drops of blood in the snow, they didn’t belong there, they didn’t match the snowflakes, they were too different, too red to blend in with the white.
Agumon snorted and hit the mountain side again, this time with his other hand and the result was the same, blood started falling from his torn skin like tears of an angel, dark and painful.
The mountain side was soon after smeared with blood.
Not new, much of it was old and from other days where the young digimon had come up here to train, claw marks, bite marks, desperate attempts at numbing the pain could be seen everywhere on the surface as if the rock wall itself was a painting of sorrow and despair. The digimon stopped and took a deep breath when he felt the familiar stinging in his eyes.
He would not allow himself to cry, if he cried now he lost it all, if he allowed himself to be that weak what was he then other than a loser?
He felt like he had already hit the icy bottom of his personal hell, was it even possible to sink lower than this?
He hated himself for training until it hurt this bad, but every time he came home he hoped that his father would see the wounds and comment on them, but Frigimon never did.
Frigimon never did…
Why?
Why was he never good enough for his father, why didn’t his dad care for him anymore?
Snow Agumon pounded the rock surface as if it was responsible for everything that had went wrong in the rookie digimons life, the small reptile cursed at the rock, spat at it that it was all its fault.
The snowflakes were falling faster now and the temperature was dropping with an alarming rate but Snow Agumon did not care the slightest, he had gotten used to the cold weather.
Sometimes he wished that he had never been created…
The child digimon turned away from the blood smeared rock side and walked towards the edge of the cliff he was standing on, down there everyone was happy and his father was the center of it all..
His sweet father with the stupid marshmallows and the hot cocoa, his father who didn’t have time for his own son unless it was in the evening before they went to bed, Snow Agumon treasured those few hours when his father would sit down next to his bed and tell tales about his youth and the fantastic tales of his life, but a few weeks ago even that was taken from him.
He had laid on his the fur pelts in the cave corner for an entire hour, waiting for his dad before he got up and sought out his father
“Frigimon?”
His father looked down at his son and Snow Agumon felt his heart hurt as if it already knew what the bigger digimon would say
“I’m sorry son, I have no more stories to tell you”

Agumon had wanted to scream, hit something, bite someone, was he not even worthy of a bedstory anymore, why was he denied that simple little thing, why did his father loath him! What had he done wrong. He hated him! Hated his father for hating him!
The rookie turned around and buried his face in his bloody claws..
Not cry! He would not be that weak, he would find a way to make his father proud and they would be together again just like they had before.
“I’m sorry son but its just boring paper work, you wouldn’t like helping me with it”
“No Agumon, not now, I’m working”
“Come with me to work? Agumon you would hate sitting at the office all day, stay at home”
“You cant come with me at the hunt tomorrow and that is final! You are not at all strong enough yet!”
“Why cant you be a little more mature Agumon, you’re a big boy now, act like it. I’m very disappointed”
“I have no more stories to tell you”

…why?
Agumon bit his own tongue, tried to distract himself with the pain and the bitter taste of metal, tried imagining that the tears falling from his eyes weren’t his and that he wasn’t sobbing openly and crying for his father. Why was he even calling out for him, Frigimon probably wouldn’t even come, god he hated that stupid mon! That stupid digimon who had time for everyone in the village but him!
“Daddy!”
It hurt, his chest hurt and he couldn’t breathe, he wanted to go home and be with his dad like he used to, he wanted to be the center of Frigimons attention, when had they started growing apart?
“It hurts, make it stop, make it stop please!”
It felt as if his chest was going to burst open, he tried so hard not to sob but it was impossible. The child digimon sank to his knees in the snow and finally gave up.
His tears froze as soon as they reached his cheek, the water turned to ice and the ice fell to the ground in silence.
Glittering diamonds of hurt landed on the ground next to the blooming rose petals of blood spreading in the snow like a dark cancer. He couldn’t breathe, everything hurt so much
“Dad..”
“Hey”
The rookie digimon snapped back to reality and lifted his head immediately, blue eyes met grey and for a moment they just stared at each other. The other rookie digimon cleared his throat
“You okay?”
….
“What?”
Snow Agumons voice was cold. The Bearmon merely lifted and eyebrow
“Your bleeding like hell all over the place”
“What?”
The Bearmon sighed and moved closer, he didn’t stop even when the white Agumon flinched and started growling. The beast digimon grabbed the dragon digimons wrist and held it up, his entire arm was covered in blood
“Did some moron attack you?”
Agumon shook his head and pulled his arms back using force, he then pushed the bear digimon away from him
“None of your business, go away!”
He was so angry and scared that he didn’t even realize someone was walking towards them before it was too late to hide
“Bearmon, who´s that… Jesus!”
Snow Agumon looked up at the red-haired girl who had appeared behind the other digimon, he growled again..
He had to get away, NOW!
“You’re hurt!”
“It´s nothing, I´m fine”
The girl shook her head and ran towards the digimon, she was wearing a brown leather jacket and a giant green scarf with gold threads imbedded in the fabric. He watched her through as fog of tears as she reached down for his hand and for a short moment the digimon looked as if he was going to bite her but he was stopped before he could do it
“Don’t you even dare thinking about biting me, trust me, I´ll bite right back!”
The Agumon looked at the tamer, dumbfounded but nodded in the end and allowed the girl to examine his hands.
“The skin is totally shredded, what have you been doing up here”
“…”
Agumon tilted his head towards the wall, Kaya followed his gaze and gasped when she saw the bloodied rock surface and the many marks carved into the stone. Her amber eyes turned sad and lost some of their previous glow, she looked down at the snow digimon
“Why would you do something like that?”
Agumon wanted to tell her to get lost, wanted to bite her, curse at her but the pain was just too much for him to bear and before he had time to wonder what the hell he was doing he found himself in the girls arms, crying and telling her every last pathetic detail, everything that was wrong and how his father hated him and how he was not strong enough. The girl just held him, which was a surprise, he would have thought any human would have turned around and left by now but this tamer merely sat with him, a digimon she didn’t even know, and rocked him back and forth like a little child. She whispered comforting words when he was too out of breath to speak and rubbed soothing circles on his back when he told her about his fears and nightmares. He clung to her like a drowning Gatomon to a Whamon, he couldn’t seem to stop crying…
In the end after almost half an hour he was too exhausted to move or cry and merely leaned against the tamer with his eyes closed and concentrated on her breathing, slow and measured as if every little heartbeat was calculated and planned in advance. He was too tired to know what she was saying, but the sound of her voice was comforting enough and her body warmth made him feel safe for the first time in months.
Hotel?
He felt as if he was floating, when he opened his eyes he realized that it was because the girl had lifted him into her arms and was now walking down the mountain side towards the village with him clutched to her chest.
“..w-where are we going..”
Was that his voice? It sounded so weak, so lost.
“To my hotel room, we need to get you warm and you need to have your wounds cleaned, they´ll get infected otherwise”
The digimon sniffled miserably
“Dad won’t care”
He felt a cold hand touch his snout
“Who is your dad?”
“Frigimon”
There was silence…
And then everything faded to black as he fell asleep.

Kaya sat down on the bed next to the still sleeping figure of Snow Agumon. Her hand reached out and touched his shoulder gently, the digimon did not stir so she shook his shoulder.
“Go´way… sleeping..”
Kaya giggled
“You better wake up Snow-white, there´s some one here to see you”
The digimon lifted his head from the pillow and blinked, it took him a few moments to remember where he was
“Who?”
A shadow appeared over him, casting him into darkness as a huge digimon stepped into the light
“Son..”
Agumons eyes widened, he gasped, no!
“DAD! What are you doing here!?”
The Frigimon leaned down and placed his giant hand on top of Snow Agumons much smaller claws
“I.. I heard that you had gotten hurt”
Snow Agumon tore his hands out of his fathers grip with a snarl, both Kaya and Frigimon looked at the digimon, Kaya with sad eyes and Frigimon in shock
“Oh so NOW you care!”
The human girl reached out and took a hold of the fuming rookie, for some reason Agumon felt he HAD to move into her arms, had to lean into her embrace and take in the scent of flowers and cinnamon surrounding her, her body was warm and comforting, a sanctuary from the cold world he didn’t want to be a part of.
Frigimon shook his head in confusion
“What do you mean son?”
Snow Agumon felt the bed move slightly and then a presence behind him. Bearmon moved towards his human and the wild digimon, then stopped in front of them and stared up at the Frigimon, he growled dangerously
“Does your own child really need to get hurt before you pay any attention to him?”
The polar bear digimon looked down at his child and the human holding him, she had introduced herself as Kaya when she had called him, the tamer looked up at him and apologized softly before she turned her head to scowl at her digimons for not showing any manners. Frigimon however still felt confused, now more than before
“I don’t understand”
Kaya rubbed Snow Agumons back soothingly, then stared up at the champion digimon
“He feels that you don’t love him anymore because he´s not strong enough and not as important as the village is to you”
“I.. What!!”
Frigimon kneeled down and reached out for his son, Kaya opened her arms so that the digimons father could touch the white Agumon
“Agumon, how did you, how could you… I love you, you mean more to me than this village and the entire world, you’re my life, I don’t care whether you’re strong or weak, I’m your father and I love you”
The white Agumon turned his head slightly and stared up at his father, still hiding half of his face against the girls chest.. which was rather weird, he didn’t even know her name and yet he held onto her as if he had know her his entire life. The young digimon looked away
“You don’t care about me, you only care about the village”
“No! Agumon I love you, please, you have to believe me, son.. I´m so sorry if I have been busy with the festival for these last couple of months, I never meant to ignore you my child”
It took a few moments before his father’s words reached him, Agumon turned his head again and freed himself from the girls arms. He looked up at his father with tears in his eyes, teeth bared and growling angrily
“That’s a lie! You didn’t want me to go with you anywhere; you don’t even want to tell me stories anymore because the village is more important than me! And they all love you and none of them cares that Im´ even here cause they love you so much and I can’t ever be good enough or strong enough for them or for you, I can’t ever be the protector of the village, I’m just a …a.. Failure”
Snow Agumon didn’t even have time to react when Frigimon flung himself at him and coiled his strong arms around his son. Snow Agumon was stunned… was his dad… crying?
“I’m so sorry Snow Agumon, but how could I … I’m just a boring old snow bear, even my job is boring most of the time and .. I had no more stories to tell you, I was so afraid that you would see how normal you dad really is after hearing all those fantastic stories.. I’m… I’m old little snowflakes, I’m old and not that exiting anymore, and you’re so young and filled with energy and power, I didn’t want to disappoint you so I may have .. tried to hide so you wouldn’t see just how boring your old man really is, your opinion of me means so much, I couldn’t bear it if you were disappointed in me”
Frigimon leaned backwards, hands on his sons shoulders and tears falling from his eyes, he looked so much older in that instant, old and worn out..
“I love you Agumon, you mean the world to me, I would give up several villages for you, go to the worlds end and back”
Kaya patted Snow Agumons back
“I think he really means it Agumon, I think you should forgive him, drop the teenage angsting and give you dad a second chance”
There was silence, everyone held their breaths as Agumon thought about it..
And finally the snow digimons face lit up in a smile
“I´ll forgive you dad but… you have to promise to tell me a story”
Frigimon smiled, Kaya squealed in delight and threw herself at the digimon at the same time as Bearmon, the snow Agumon cursed in surprise as he was tackled to the madras and tickled into surrender.
After a few hours and 22 mugs of hot cocoa with marshmallows Kaya sat with Snow Agumon in her lap, and Bearmon next to her in the bed. Frigimon cleared his throat
“Okay children, it all started yesterday when I went to a giant cave up in the mountains…”

The end  

Little Pinch of Ginger

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:45 pm
Bonus won by pummel

First place and Lopmon awarded to rasenshurikennero

Second place and terriermon awarded to Jelloish Pudding.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff