Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:42 pm
Dahlia watched as Roho flew off. She sat down next to Arcaos, looking up at the moon. "No idea...." she mumbled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:44 pm
He sat there with her just looking at the moon. "Sure is beutiful tonight..."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:51 pm
Dahlia nodded softly. She took a deep breath in and let out a soft sigh. "Very rare around here no?" She smirked under her breath.

[[Be right back]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:55 pm
"No, this whole place is beutiful to me." He said as he noticed Roho coming back. He was holding something hi his jaws.
Here you go, Roho dropped the bag on her and layed down near the ocean current. The bag held a thermis of water and several diffrent tea bags.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Dahlia shook her head. "I've been so caught up in work, I haven't enjoyed a beautiful night in such a long time..." She looked over to see Roho carrying a bag. As he dropped it in front of him, she looked inside curiously. "Tea." Dahlia said happily. "Thank you Roho." She gave him a kiss on his head. Opening the thermos, Dahlia chose a packet of chai tea and poured the hot water in one of the cups in the bag. She blew the top of it to cool it down, and took a small sip.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm
I got ya special dragon lilly water. Roho told her happily.
"Wow... he spoils you." Arcoas said blinking a little. Well, at least you won't be so drained of energy now.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:52 pm
Dahlia smiled and continued to drink her tea. "It's delicious Roho." She pet his head lovingly. Looking up at Arcaos, she shrugged. "Not many people spoil me. I rarely spoil myself." Dahlia smirked a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:58 pm
"I don't even get spoiled by Roho, and I've known him longer." Arcaos explaine while somewhat whining.
She's a female, you're not. Roho explained.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 pm
Dahlia made a fake pouting face. "Aw, I'm sorry. Here, have some tea." She pulled out the other cup and filled it with hot water and plunked a tea bag in it. Once it was good, Dahlia handed him the cup, a soft smile on her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Eh well... I guess he can have some. Roho said as he flew ontop of Dehlia's head and curled up.
"Okey... Roho seems to like you." He said taking the cup and sipping from it. "It tis good it tis."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:30 pm
Dahlia looked up at Roho without moving her head. "It would appear so..." She gently pet his head as she took a sip from her tea. "Mmmm it's so delicious, and soothing....."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:41 pm
"It's the power of dew from a dragon lily. This is the first I have ever tasted magical water or food." He said as he continued to drink from it, "But it is said that many hundreds of armies have fought over this stuff. Most think it is because magical things are more addictive to humans."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Dahlia raised an eyebrow. "Magical? But.... I was convinced paranormal activities didn't exist....." Her eyes moved to the rippling of the water. Sighing, she rested her head on Arcaos' shoulder, her eyes slowly closing. "How does it exist?" her voice was quiet. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at the cup of tea in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm
"Paranormal and magical are two diffrent forces. Paranormal deals with afterlife ocurrences. Magical and nonmagical are normal for us. I mean look at my shadow morphing..." He said as he took another sip of tea.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Dahlia sighed. "Well they're- were- all classified as nonexistent to me......" She paused and thought of his shadow magic. She shook her head slightly. "It doesn't make sense to me........." She drank a bit more of her tea. "It tastes absolutely wonderful, but it doesn't seem highly addictive to me...."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games