Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 pm
*slips back in after dinner* Congrats Derivative!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm
... wait... are we not getting those 4 hours to post for CP? sad  

Jinx Creed

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:17 pm
Grats winners so far <33  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm
I know of several others that have been confused by this, Ende. ee;

Not that I begrudge Soq for their high prices, or those that can afford them or anything~ But it'd be nice to at least have a chance to get a discounted slot even if we don't have enough for the full price. n.n;;;

Front Page CP Rules

And lastly, but certainly not least, I will be opening a Colorist Pay slot. (much thanks to Lil for allowing me to snag the rules from her thread and edit them to my own liking!)

There will be a special method to obtaining this. After the speed customs have been tried for, I will open this slot! This is open for -anyone- Yes anyone. You can have one soquili, or 100329 soquili XD; anyone can enter this.

1. After the Regular Slots have been drawn - I will declare the enties for this slot 'Open'
2. POST THE FORM OF THE CUSTOM SOQ YOU WISH TO HAVE. The custom forms are found in the customs information thread, as well as pricing/description. You may choose ANY species except for the ones not listed (ie: Fluttercorn, Alicorn, Mutant).
3. This will be open for 4 hours, after that, 5 winning entries (or possibly more) will be chosen! (please be patient with me, I'll post them when i can) This will be based on the creativity of their custom/how well I think I could do justice to it.
4. The 5 (or more) will then be raffled, and a winner will be chosen from them.
5. The winner then posts the custom form of the custom they entered in the slot contest in the Custom Slot/Naming Thread. They also send me the trade (which I will forward it to Sirenz). However instead of paying the full price, they pay 25%, the amount a soquili colorist pays. (So if you got a regular, for example, instead of paying 500k, you'd pay 125k)

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm
I think every other time they've done the colorist pay slot, its been the same situation. Its really really nice of the colorists to offer it, as they are basically doing it for free.

I dunno, I'm just glad Ende's been doing a lot of slots besides strictly CC. <3 I think this event has been epic.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm
Congrats Derivative!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

White-Lemming

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Hello Danny.
Come and play with us.

There are so many forms that Ende will have to go through o 3o /Obvious

-Swims around-

Come and play with us, Danny.
Forever... and ever... and ever.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:37 pm
Kamiki: Not saying that Ende "should" open it for the others like myself...but it'd be nice to have some clarification from her...soonish... ^^;; Unfortunately I have to be going soon, and if Ende does open up the slots but changes times, I wouldn't have the chance to post. [Poopsticks. xD]

And yes, I realize Ende did that out of kindness~ <3 I think it's very generous. ...still wouldn't mind having a chance, at least, but like I said, I don't begrudge Ende/Soq in either outcome. I'm just like a lot of other Gaians out there, and can't necessarily get the funds needed for full-price to have posted in attempt to get a full slot in the first place, that's all. ^^;

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:41 pm
Edit: Never mind I just read something haha. xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 pm
So whoever didn't win the last ones,she will mix the forms together and pick a couple out of that,correct?  

pepsi san

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm
Unfortunately, Cowwy, we really don't know at this point. We're all a little confused, I think, as to what is going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm

SQUEE! Congratz to everyone so far! <3 <3 <3

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 pm
*passes out treats* no worries all shall be well ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm
Congratulations to everyone thus far! <33  

Lilly_Foxx

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm
From the looks of what Ende said she is only choosing colorist choice from the edited soquili entries, because its the one with the most entries in it. And it seems the colorist Discount will be from a colorist choice list as well, but I could be wrong. ^^

Honestly in the past I remembered the colorist discount as only being open to those who tried for the original slots anyways, but again I could be remembering it wrong cause it doesn't seem to be in the rules anymore.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff