Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:38 pm
"Apparently he's still getting his face cleaned by Artem, because of a nose bleed he got from having roses but up his nose by the other Yuki, and most likely complaining about the ruined uniform he wasn't even wearing because HE WAS IN SHIRTLESS CUPID COSPLAY and everyone who payed should get their money back." Yuki said camly, except for the cosplay part which she yelled at the back room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm
"I don't really care if he's getting cleaned up. TAMAKI! scream " i yelled and started banging on the door.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm
"Hmm...well, if he doesn't cough up the money, I do have some skill in martial arts..." *Smirks*
Shirtless Cupid Cosplay? Wow...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm
(Gomen Demigod, forgot your name...I suck at names lately -_-)
Yuki jumped at the sudden banging and looked over at the girl. "...I am going to have such a headache later...gah...need chocolate." Yuki muttered heading over to her bag by the couch.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm
((The name is Kala smile ))
I started slowing down and turned my back on the door and sild down. "I am going to Hikaru and Karou to do something to him" i said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"Hikaru and Kaoru...? I'm guessing they're also part of the Host Club?" I asked.  

Nighthawk475

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm
"yep....and they will have his head for this.." I said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm
(thankies ^.^)
Yuki started giggling insanely at that. "Tamaki will finally have proof to his claims of them being devils~!" She sang before grabbing her head. "Gah! This is what happens when I'm not hyper! I start saying creepy things! Your fault Tamaki!" She ranted while pointing at the door.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm
"Well, I definitely want to be around for that!" *Smirks evily*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 pm
"hey Yuki do you have any extra chocolate....i waisted all my anry energy on the door. I need to recharge for Tamaki...." stare  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Yuki stopped ranting and pointed at her bag. "Of course! I practically live on chocolate. The bag there's full with all sorts of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 pm
"THANK YOU DEAR LORD!"I walked over to her stash of chocolate. "I have to warn you when i'm high on sugar...well...i go crazy."  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:19 pm
"Heh. I'm used to it. Almost all of my friends back home were sugar high 95% of the time. I tell you, sugar high people are entertaining to watch..." I said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 pm
"And speaking of watching..." *Looks at her watch* "It is now time for me to leave. It was an honor meeting you all!" *Bows deeply and walks out of the room*  

Nighthawk475

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm
"Bye bye!"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games