Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:26 pm
((Time to get as many people together as possible for absolutely no reason at all))

On the way, Reed saw a group of people who seemed to be enjoying themselves. Normally, Reed wouldn't have given a second thought but these people seemed to not be human either. "Mind if we make a detour?"he wandered over to the trio, "Hey, are we having a congregation of supernatural beings here or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:41 pm
Arias turned to look at the boy. He looked like a normal and innocent teenager. It was obvious that there was something other-worldly about him, though.
"Supernatural?"
She looked him up and down from his old sneakers to his dark blue hair. A magus.
"The name is Arias. This is Alec." she said pointing to the fair-faced boy beside her.
Alec smiled, "Hello, magus."

((If anyone wants to be bad, let me know so that I can put your character on that part of the list.))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:45 pm
HI! Nice to meet you!" Ebony said, perhaps a little too brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 pm
'Let's see here... Wolf demon of some sort, wolf demon of some sort, and magus, am I right?" Reed pointed at the three as he listed their species, "My name is Reed, and as you have said, I'm a magus, the guy behind me is Deston the Demon." Usually Reed didn't just randomly talk to people but these people might be able to hep him cure his disease. Reed was surprised that he didn't have an attack yet and he hoped it would stay that way.

((Might make Reed go insane later but not yet))  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:03 pm
Arias raised an eyebrow.
"No, I'm no demon. I'm a werewolf and Alec is a-"
"A magic user like yourself." he said, interupting Arias.
She glared at him briefly.
Oh! I get it. He can use fox magic and he is trying to keep to his fake cover. So, he technically is a magic user. Smart move!
Arias nodded in agreement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:10 pm
"Wolf demon, werewolf, technically the same thing," Reed said nonchalantly, hoping that he didn't offend them. The 'werewolf' would probably be my last resort for a cure. I'd prefer to keep my 'humanity' and live rather than become something else then live. "So anyways..." Reed coughed up some blood, s**t, not now, he covered his mouth. "Excuse..." Reed coughed up another globule into his hand, "...me," he turned away and staggered over the a wall and rested against it, blood dripping down his mouth. No amount of magic or technology had been able to cure his disease so the only thing he could think that could help him was a curse, turning himself into something completely inhuman as in a werewolf, demon, or vampire. However, Reed liked his humanity and didn't want to part with it so soon.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Arias walked over to him and layed a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, are you o-"
Arias eyes widened and she yelped. His thoughts flooded into her.
I would rather keep my humanity than become something else.
Arias jerked back her hand and staggered back.
"I-I'm s-sorry."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:21 pm
Reed felt the mind spike when she touched him and instantly labeled her as an enemy and was prepared to perform a reverse spike. He couldn't read minds unless someone tried to read his. However, the girl released the spike almost instantly so Reed assumed that she simply did it on accident. "It's ok," Reed coughed up one last globule of blood and rested. People who were passing began to stare at Arias, wondering what she had done to him probably. "We should probably move somewhere else," his fit stopped and he almost felt well enough to move.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:34 pm
Arias nodded glumly and gestured to a nearby wearhouse.
"In there."
Alec smiled and nodded. Alec and Arias walked into the warehouse and waited.

((Gnight))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:38 pm
((Night))

Reed half staggered half walked to the warehouse, not really thinking about what he might get himself into. He had to use magic just to help himself stay upright right now.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm
Deston hadn't been paying much attention to his surroundings and didn't notice the gathering of people they came to until Reed introduced himself to them. He opened his mouth for a few brief seconds before promptly closing it again, it seemed that Reed had a handle on the situation. Well, until the boy began to cough rather violently, blood coming up rather than spitum. That was bad, right? Something clicked in the back of Deston's mind, prompting a small change somewhere inside. His usually blue-gray eyes deepened into a shade of sapphire as the group headed into the warehouse that Arias had pointed out. The demon kept close to Reed, just in case the boy collapsed and it appeared that it could be a real possibility. Deston made no sound and simply remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 am
Arias eyed the other boy with Reed. He was unusually tall and there was an aura about him that made Arias think of wine. His eyes met hers for a moment and she immediately looked away.
"So, where are you from?" she asked Reed, avoiding meeting the other boy's gaze.
There was something about him that ran a chill along her spine.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:26 am
Ebony had remained silent since Arias' incident, worknig up a spell. Now she muttered a few words, pulled out a lavendar bunch and lighter, and lit the bundle, allowing the smoke to envelope her, enhancing it's power with her own. She leaned over and rested a hand on Arias arm, hoping the spell would keep her out. It wasn't that she didn't trust the girl, for she semed very honest, in her way. She sensed how difficult it must be, knowing everything everyone you touch is thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:02 am
"LA," Normally Reed would've ignored a question like that but depending on what Arias heard, she was either pissed at him or pitied him. He preferred the former rather than the latter because he hated it when people pitied him. Certainly, he would never be as physically strong as most humans but his magic more than made up for it.

((gtg to work, I'll be back in a few hours))  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm
Deston had been scanning the group with his deep sapphire eyes, mostly just to see what everyone else was up to. His eyes met with Aria's for a brief moment, the meeting of gazes broken off by her rather abruptly. The demon didn't much understand why she'd done it, he'd simply looked her way, and found himself silently wondering about ti as the others conversed.
It's because she doesn't trust you. One mood said from the back of his mind.
Elle a peur. Whispered another. Pauvre fille. J'ai pitiƩ d'elle.
And here I thought I was the most apprehensive in the group. Deston casually thought as he stared at the ceiling.
Well, at least he wasn't the only one who had trouble meeting new people.

(( Elle a peur = She's afraid, Pauvre fille. J'ai pitiĆ© d'elle. = Poor girl. I pity her. ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games