Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Who Ya Gonna Call? Art's all up! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:45 am
Holy Crap...I didn't think it was going to be THAT long...I just started typing...XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Rp:
"Oh no, Demidevimon is lost," said Tetsuya. Then they started to look around for him."Hey wait, I think I see him." They all come where Tetsuya is. "Yeah, I see him, but wait he has always been mean to us so why should we help him." They start to look at Tetsuya. "He is a digimon and a digimon is a digimon." he says. "He may have bad habits, but do we handle it." As they all agree they see Bakemon. They all back up. We can't go against him, but Tetsuya was already gone. The Bakemon was so scared of all of them that he ran away. "Thanks you guys," Demidevimon said. But they just walked away.

The End

dheven

Clean Gaian

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am
Two hours before I begin judging the rp contest!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 am
Wait is there a bonus for this contest?  

ilinkzeldi

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 am
Draco and Kira were hanging out in Kira's old village, Draco doing something nice for his little non violent digimon. "Aw... Kira what is wrong?" he asked the small DemiVeemon, who kept looking around. "I am just looking watching out for someone..." "Who?" "My old bully. I don't want to meet him." Draco nodded, understanding.

Just then a Nyaromon ran into Kira. "What is wrong?" Draco asked the small cat digimon. "It is DemiVeemon! He is gone! I was just running to tell everyone!" Nyaromon said happily before running off to tell her friends. Kira's eyes widened. "He is gone? But... they don't care?" "You care? I thought he bullied you." "So? He still is a digimon." Draco smiled at his digimon, staying true to his desire to protect everyone. Draco nodded. "Well then lets go and find him."

Draco had heard about these strange Ghost digimon hanging around the area. So he did what the Laws of Anime told him to do. Find a haunted house and start exploring it. He soon found what he was looking for. A large run down house. "Now this is where he is." Draco stated. "What makes you say that?" Kira asked. Then a scream filled the air, it sounded like DemiVeemon. "That is why."

Draco and Kira entered the house. "Right I detect Yokai from the back of the house." Draco said, dressed as a priest. "Stop making things up and start looking!" Kira yelled, hitting his tamer. "But that sounded cool..." Draco said, changing back to his normal clothes.

Draco and Kira decided to split up, knowing that this always lead to amusing and ghost filled situations. Kira ran off to the up stairs, while Draco started to creep around the basement. They both soon found nothing. "What? But the scream and laws... they can't be wrong." Draco said to himself as he went back upstairs. "Well they are." Kira told his tamer form the stairs. Draco had to give into defeat.

Draco had to question the scream they heard. "Maybe it came from the Candy Store behind the ruined house?" Kira asked. "But that isn't what the anime laws state." "Those aren't the laws of life!" "I wish they were." Draco started to cry to himself for about a few seconds.

They entered the candy store. Finding a DemiVeemon tied up and Bakemon poking him with sticks. "Ok... why are they doing that?" Draco asked. The bakemon turned to face Draco and Kira. "You! Why are you here?" "You don't know who I am!" "Hey! I just like acting like a villain." "Really? Well then lets do this again." Draco said, before staying. "Stop what you are doing you evildoer!" Bakemon cackled. "Never! You will never stop my evil plan! For you see... Hey!" While Draco and Bakemon were off being stupid Kira had untied DemiVeemon and ran out of the candy store. "He was ours!" "I guess I win. AWAY!" Draco ran out of the Candy store.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am
I see a lot of nice roleplays here....great job, guys.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am
I am pleased with mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm
I kinda want to enter the RP contest cause it would grant me permission to write a very bloody horror fic but then again, I already have 2 Devimons...
Hmm... Could always use a rookie though

Little Pinch of Ginger

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 pm
Pummel_musss
I kinda want to enter the RP contest cause it would grant me permission to write a very bloody horror fic but then again, I already have 2 Devimons...
Hmm... Could always use a rookie though

Sure that's cool with me..
And I'm going to start the bonus soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Nah, I think I´ll step back and let the others take this one, I´ve got enough digimons at the momment sweatdrop  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 pm
akemobn Bakemon
ummigonm Gummimon
gaomenom Omegamon
augbomn Gabumon
guanom Agumon
abukeritomn kabuterimon
rgimonm Grimmon

Done  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Draco_Lord
akemobn Bakemon
ummigonm Gummimon
gaomenom Omegamon
augbomn Gabumon
guanom Agumon
abukeritomn kabuterimon
rgimonm Grimmon

Done
you were supsoed to PM him it i belive.... lol i sent mine to him jsut a minute ago lol my girlfriend helped me X_X  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm
n i swear i did not even know u posted yours here draco....i'll even give u the site i used to help me lol n my GF can testify to me not cheating off of ya  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Pummel_musss
Nah, I think I´ll step back and let the others take this one, I´ve got enough digimons at the momment sweatdrop

Pummel not entering an rp contest..

A SIGN OF THE APOCALYSPE RUN FOR THE HILLS THE END IS NEAR!  

ilinkzeldi

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm
Alright time to anounce the winners of Bonus and Rp contest!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff